SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:20 pm

jojo47 wrote:
dee wrote:Thanks for posting those SCs @lightredemption. I, too, loved their hugs Smiley

I especially loved this one:
lightredemption wrote:
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3b10

He was hugging her like that when she gave her his GD rose too... I'm wondering if this was shown in front of the guys. To me, that hug was very intimate. I guess it's better than Kevin P walking mid-makeout of Seth and Jasmine laugh out loud

I'll try and get more SCs of their time when W Network uploads the episode onto their website Smiley

There is something between these two that I haven't seen with anyone else yet. IA that this hug shows some genuine affection. The kisses he gives her when he hugs her remind me of the intimacy behind a forehead kiss.

I'm starting to get why we see him telling Jasmine he's feeling jealous ~ he may have become invested quite quickly.

What I took away from his statement is that he said he was ashamed to say it, but that is what he felt... might be a saving grace in that, imo.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:26 pm

I think it is redeeming that he says he's embarrassed to say that. I wasn't bother by that preview because it came across human, not entitled (see Shawn Booth).

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Yeah I think it is very human to feel jealous in this circumstance. It is how you handle that jealousy that shows who you really are, I feel. I hope, if he is final one, that he comes off looking more human then entitled. I really like Jasmine and I am finding myself trusting her judgement, so far.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Idlemess wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
dee wrote:Thanks for posting those SCs @lightredemption. I, too, loved their hugs Smiley

I especially loved this one:

He was hugging her like that when she gave her his GD rose too... I'm wondering if this was shown in front of the guys. To me, that hug was very intimate. I guess it's better than Kevin P walking mid-makeout of Seth and Jasmine laugh out loud

I'll try and get more SCs of their time when W Network uploads the episode onto their website Smiley

There is something between these two that I haven't seen with anyone else yet. IA that this hug shows some genuine affection. The kisses he gives her when he hugs her remind me of the intimacy behind a forehead kiss.

I'm starting to get why we see him telling Jasmine he's feeling jealous ~ he may have become invested quite quickly.

What I took away from his statement is that he said he was ashamed to say it, but that is what he felt... might be a saving grace in that, imo.

That is how I interpreted his comment as well; he didn't like that he feels jealous, but he is.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:44 pm

I only hope that the producers will make that scene really tame and not drag it out unnecessarily especially if Kevin W is F1.

The only thing I could tell from the scene was Jasmine held her ground like a true boss lady Hugesmile and she wasn't having any of it laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:36 pm

19:23:28
mercieme wrote:I only hope that the producers will make that scene really tame and not drag it out unnecessarily especially if Kevin W is F1.

The only thing I could tell from the scene was Jasmine held her ground like a true boss lady Hugesmile and she wasn't having any of it laugh out loud

I liked that as well. She was confident enough with him to say it outright. This might be an arc in their connection depending on when it is shown and how they can resolve it. "It" meaning if it was in the moment feeling because I care about you and I'm looking out for you OR I really like you and I'm going to question your actions with each guy.

I'm confused about Kevin W because I think there is more to him than meet the eye. He, to me, looks like he's ready for a hockey fight (he has that look) but for the life of me, I see this sentimental human. He's like that animated elephant in a tutu pirouetting in a china shop. Looks like trouble... but might be a teddy bear... hook, line and sinker for the girl.

That screen cap of a house divided might be deceiving to say the least with him hanging out with the buff guys laugh out loud.
Can't wait to see where this goes.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:43 pm

@Idlemess.....I am with you. For sleuthing purposes, I have separated out Kevin W's image from his character. No way I would ever be interested in him physically, not just appealing to me. However I get the emotional / sensitive side of him that might be appealing to Jasmine and waiting to see how his story arc develops. He could be F1 but I am not fully sold yet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:15 pm

That's a nice summation @Idlemess - there are tiny under-the-radar things about Kevin W I like: he's referenced his family multiple times, his Instagram is basically covered in pics of his niece, the way he hugged and congratulated JP despite losing the wresting competition to him on the GD
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Kevin Wendt and Brent Cross....one of the camera men/producers that we got a lot of info from early on.

crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 11377313_10153908620833136_1938508788330052798_n

crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Brent_10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoYUDQgUfG/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

Wow, sounds like he confided in Brent a lot. Thanks @Aunties_Love.

I'm sure he is a very sensitive big teddy bear. He is a firefighter, ex navy, and I'm sure he has a lot of compassion. In his bio when asked who his hero is, he said every single firefighter that died on 9/11. Sometimes appearance doesn't match what's perceived visually.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:28 am

Just made some SCs of their time during episode 2:

crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2wck29v
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 23rpzf6
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3461du0
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 V6oluf
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2ccw0mh
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4jvzn8
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 F2xix
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Sox1zd
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 20385j
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2moqt5y
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2hpoor7
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Xcsjr8
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 300ehw4

Must have been awkward for the guys if they had to witness her giving Kevin the GD rose and saw this. Kissing side of her head again Smiley
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 A11o5v
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 34yxr42

source: My SCs
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:31 am

Very cute. I am excited to watch their relationship develop. He gets the one on one next week right? I wonder when the jealousy conversation happens.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:27 am

Thanks @dee for the SCs. sc/11 is my favorite for now. Just like the way he is looking at her. And I like his hugs; wrapping her in.

Jasmine seemed intrigue with Kevin W and surprised by his sensitivity. It was obvious she was interested in him but not based on looks. He might've really impressed her on night one. During the GD, I found it funny that Wale was listing Kevin's qualities/credentials and Andrew asked if "you wanna date him?" Sounded like a friend trying to hook a guy up with a girl. Wow!!! #CaptainCanada

Her feelings for him might grow as the show progress and his from that s/cap above, looking at her as she pin on the rose is already there imo.
Going in, I would have to say that Kevin was not her type but if he and Mike do go far, she obviously took this journey seriously by going against type.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold