SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:32 pm

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Topazgold Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:59 pm

@Thewrongreason fully agree with the your insights!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Just trying to keep it real ...

The price of real estate in the GTA has skyrocketed over the last few years, and it’s not unheard of to have small tiny houses going for over $1 million.  I doubt that a young person who’s coming into the work force these days would have saved enough money for a down payment let alone qualify for a mortgage. Sad but true, most young buyers do have to rely on mom and dad for help. We have been through this process with our son and so I know firsthand that the banks have a very stringent process that they use in order to assess who qualifies for a loan in order to buy a house. They want to make absolutely sure that the borrower will be able to carry the mortgage so that the bank  won’t be left holding the bag, which has happened frequently in the past until new rules for borrowing/lending have come into effect.

With that being said, I don’t have a problem with the Wendt family going on the show if it meant extra cash flow to help finance a starter home.  I think they would have been very foolish if they hadn’t jumped at the opportunity when it presented itself.  Kevin is lucky that he has parents  who are financially able to back him because not all parents are able or willing to do so. I also think it’s commendable that Kevin’s parents would publicly put themselves out there, not once but twice for his sake, which show me that they love and support him and do have his back. jmoao

ETA: good post TWR. It looks like Kevin has a condo near the lakeshore in TO. If it's a one bedroom condo it could be priced around 450 k +. not exactly pocket change.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:12 pm

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:02 pm

^^^Lol, love it! thumbsup handwave

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:10 pm

I would like to watch KW's interaction with Jas from the beginning again to see the progression of their storyline.
Did he have extended time with her on night one? Can't even remember laugh out loud. I usually watch and move on but now that it looks like I am going to be on this forum from time to time I should pay attention to details.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Yes he did @idlemess but he did not have an intro video.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:20 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@Idlemess @Topazgold @richmondrose high five
handwave bestbud!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:36 am

Can't image Kevin and Jasmine on a private island and the beach date.  It would have been to  tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f525 and tempting.  Well again he is a fire fighter. tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f692
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:19 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Can't image Kevin and Jasmine on a private island and the beach date.  It would have been to  tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f525 and tempting.  Well again he is a fire fighter. tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1f692

Great point!! smilelove

tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Hanging with the boys #firerescue by @kevin.c.wendt

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Thanks for posting @TheWrongReasons Smiley

Again, another old photo uploaded to IG laugh out loud Pretty sure he originally had this photo up during the summer time.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold