SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:50 pm

crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 15057345_917488778385778_3001110421009596416_n
see my bio to link and donate  crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f600  Today I joined the Ronald McDonald House family  crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2764  I am truly inspired by the staff and the passion they have toward helping families. Having a child who's sick and hospitalized is an unimaginable situation, and these great people work hard to make it just a little more manageable. I've started my fundraising page, and I'm asking anyone who can donate to please click the link in my bio and do so. Even the smallest amount makes a difference. Let's do this together @rmhchamilton #MakeFunMatter by @kevin.c.wendt

https://www.rmhccanada.ca/fundraiser/200

Minnie and him laugh out loud
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 MFM
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:54 pm

laugh out loud @Minnie's hand, looks like she's pointing at him.

That is a terrific organization. They are amazing.

I need to go to Hamilton and check it out. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:21 am

Oh no sweet little Minnie has succumbed to his charms too! laugh out loud cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:23 am

That's a good charity to get involved in. yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:28 am

bluwavz wrote:Oh no sweet little Minnie has succumbed to his charms too! laugh out loud cheeky

rotfl Mickey's watching this all go down on the sidelines #stealyogirl

Everything about the picture had me cracking up. Minnie starring adoringly at KW and caressing his face. KW casually putting his moves on Minnie. To Mickey standing on the side happily watching his girl being charmed.

And yes, having volunteered for RMHC, they are an amazing organization. I'm glad to see KW involved and giving back to the community Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:05 am

Yay for Kevin....what a great charity and cause to lend his support too! crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f44d  
I love the Minnie and Mickey storyline from the above posts. laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:49 pm

Love the Mickey/Minnie/KW "triangle" storyline laugh out loud

Props to Kevin for lending support to a great cause yes

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:41 pm

crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 BETTE_S01_EP01_Limo-Arrivals_Photo-12
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 BETTE_S01_EP02_5x1-Group-Date-BeachWrestling_Photo-29
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 BETTE_S01_EP04_Alouettes-Training-Camp_Photo-6
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 BETTE_S01_EP02_5x1-Group-Date-BeachWrestling_Photo-46
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 BETTE_S01_EP05_Cocktail-Party_Photo-30
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 BETTE_S01_EP06_4x1-Date_Market-Walk_Photo-26
crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 BETTE_S01_EP09_FinalePart1_Fantasy-Date-Kevin_Old-Havana_Photo-41
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/roundup-kevin-w-jasmines-journey
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:10 pm

@camillelbaz @rorymckernan tried to get certain television related information out of me crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f636 lips are sealed my friends. And I was reminded today how unfit I truly am #crossfit #rcflv #reebok #fittestonearth #crossfitinvitational #bacheloretteca by @kevin.c.wendt

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:33 am

How cute is this?

"She gets me " LOL

crossfit - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 She%20gets%20me%20unclekev_zpslmjxeqck

Source @kevin.c.wendt instagram
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:15 pm

That is adorable. I saw that last night, and while looking through his IG, I noticed he had a pic of him on his balcony at his condo.

That balcony is much smaller than the one we were sleuthing of him advertising the tshirts. We were trying to match up the balcony with the hotel that Jasmine was staying at during the same time frame.

Both had the CN Tower backdrop, but the Tshirt pic IMO was not taken at his condo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That is adorable. I saw that last night, and while looking through his IG, I noticed he had a pic of him on his balcony at his condo.

That balcony is much smaller than the one we were sleuthing of him advertising the tshirts. We were trying to match up the balcony with the hotel that Jasmine was staying at during the same time frame.

Both had the CN Tower backdrop, but the Tshirt pic IMO was not taken at his condo.  

I can't post it right now, but the link for the charity has the same picture and references it as being taken at the Thompson hotel.
We were spot on with the location.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLROzbbhhPR/?taken-by=inclusiveloveapparel

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold