SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:19 am

dee wrote:They were  captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f525  captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f525  captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f525  tonight. That is all.

Will make SCs when video is available Smiley

IA - they made that very clear!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:49 pm

captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CtcNgWSUEAQid_p
Country 104 ‏@Country104  
London, Ontario
Fun times talking @BacheloretteCA Ep3 with @kim_woodbridge @1031FreshRadio & @SherFM96 #Drew LISTEN: http://bit.ly/2d6qksU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:03 pm

I think this is in response to should a contestant who has a rose take more time away. Shawn said he went for it even though he had a rose, and supported Kevin W for doing the same thing.

Mica O'Shea ‏@MicaOShea 16h16 hours ago

@kevin_c_wendt @Shawn_Booth #BacheloretteCA I agree w u guys, ur not there for a rose but 4 the girl. Y stay away from her when u hv a rose?

Kevin Wendt
‏@kevin_c_wendt

@Shawn_Booth you were my pick too brother  captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f44a  @BacheloretteCA @GoodHumanProds

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Sharleen Joynt wrote:Kevin W is getting a strong edit and has a fairly pristine resume: First out of the limo, Night One conversation shown, Group Date rose last week, and the one-on-one date (and accompanying rose) this week. He has Final Four written all over him. And, with his ex-Navy backstory, if this were the American version where the next Bachelor is plucked from a former season (versus obscurity), he’d have serious next-Bachelor potential.
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 BETTE_S01_EP03_1x1Date_Kevin_HeliRide_Photo-10-768x512
However, we are still shown multiple examples of Kevin W’s evident friendship with Drew, this season’s villain extraordinaire, which is fascinating to me. Production is not afraid to show us that Kevin W, frontrunner and well-liked Captain Canada, obviously has plenty to talk about and in common with arrogant playboy Drew, which ever-so-slightly sullies Kevin W’s reputation to the audience. Yet, they show it to us anyway. This may not sound like a big deal but it’s something I’ve been marvelling at.

2. Kevin W, 32: Based on the reasons listed above, it’s no surprise Kevin W continues to climb my list. Honestly, I still don’t totally get the chemistry between these two—based on Night One, I never saw him being this big a frontrunner so early—and when Jasmine worried in an ITM that she could be blinded by “lust,” I may or may not have made a face. I actually feel this relationship is moving fast based on their abilities to open each other up and have a good heart-to-heart, not just because of the physical attraction. Maybe there’s something I’m not seeing? 
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:02 pm

FINALLY got to watch this episode, gah! But the wait for their 1-on-1 was definitely worth it. Wow, I enjoyed that so much. I know majority of people are very cynical about this show - and rightly so - but I still love watching it for those rare instances where you seen the development of a genuine, believable connection between two people I 100% felt that tonight. I'm sure @dee will come through soon with some gloriously crisp and clear SCs but I just want to do a quick rundown of what I loved in the episode:

- Kevin's face when he found out he was going on the date. He seemed genuinely surprised and pleased and I loved the way he wanted to see the card to make sure it was real. I also like the way he acted to/around the guys the day after his date

- Their faces when he was walking up to the helicopter. Is it me or was their mutual excitement tangible?

- MY FAVE HUGS:
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K110
Again, I'm all about their full-body, completely-wrapped-up-in-it hugs.

- THEY WORE MATCHING SHOES!!!!!!!!!! At first when Jasmine exclaimed I thought she was excited because they kind of color coordinated? BUT NO. It was because THEY LITERALLY WORE THE SAME SHOES. What???? I love that he was cool with it. I love their random tiny similarities that run through their relationship (which consists of two people who are different from each other in a lot of ways too).
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K210

- Please note their tangled hands. I've mentioned their 'casual intimacy' before and it was definitely A Thing again because they were always holding hands, she was playing with his hands, running her fingers through his, touching his arm, etc.
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K310

- KEVIN: Is my arm to heavy for you?
Me: Kevin, please
JASMINE: I can handle it
Me: Jasmine, please
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K410

- She like, contentedly snuggled beneath his arm here? It was so cute! If she had a thought bubble over her head it would have said "Ahhh, bliss!"
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K510

- WHAT A GOOD FIRST KISS. The moment before when they're just gazing at each other and you know she wants him to and then he realizes it as well and immediately takes the moment into his own hands. Swoon-worthy! I also loved Jasmine later simply describing it as "amazing"
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K610

- Just another shot of their MATCHING SHOES because uhm, they had matching shoes and it was adorable
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K710

- Kevin W - #CaptainCanada, ex-marine, ex-navy, ex-army, ex-cop, ex-nurse, current-firefighter, current-gym coach - is afraid of bats! I loved Jasmine's glee. I loved Kevin going "'They're so cute,' she says." It was such a natural, lived-in couple moment. Like just another day of adventure in the lives of Jasmine and Kevin. At the end of the date they talked about how easy it was and it really looked it. 
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K810

- He hand in his hair! I was already so happy with how this date went but I think him opening up to her might have been the best bit. I liked that he said he was still thinking about what she had told him and how he wanted to give her something back. He cried!!! Their relationship just seems to have progressed so much further than her's with anyone else's so literally did not get how she could be "blinded by lust" but anyway. Somehow all the spanners that keep getting thrown in the works make me less apprehensive. 
captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K910

I loved their date. A lot. I don't get why it was a big deal that Kevin interrupted. The reality of how much he likes her is clear to see because he just wants to spend as much time with her as possible. Its not about 'securing a rose' or 'making it to the next round.' Its about being with the girl he likes.

Source: my SCs
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Wow!!! Well if Jasmine and Kevin hadn't sold me on their connection you sure would have. Beautifully done @lightredemption! And I only caught their date and the rose ceremony cocktail party but I loved them!

Last edited by casjacknick on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:07 pm

haha, thanks @casjacknick - I tend to get overinvested in these things. Its a good thing I only joined the board towards the end of Ben H's season because I probably would have been writing long diatribes on Ben/Lauren too

Do we think Kevin gets next week's GD rose? captaincanada - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K911
Looking at this shot from the promo and if I've counted correctly - the only people who's lapels are missing are: Kyle, Kevin W, Benoit (probably getting a 1-on-1) and Mikhel (probably getting a 1-on-1 too). So that means either Kyle or Kevin W should get the GD rose. It'd be interesting if he got this one too because it would mean that he has basically not had to sweat for a rose at all so far laugh out loud (he got called first in ep1)

source: me
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:18 pm

@lightredemption wow... if he does get another GD rose I can definitely see why he gets jealous. There is no doubt in my mind she has given him reassurance about their feelings being mutual, IMO.

No worries, this show is so predictable that I bet when that jealousy conversation takes place the producers will make Jasmine choose Kevin W last during the RC laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:02 pm

I'm thinking that with things moving along swimmingly with them the jealous edit might just be the doubt for the both of them. I'm hoping that Jasmine is at least open minded to his feelings and if she's secure with him to work on developing the relationship.

I'm with you @lightredemption for whatever reason I like seeing them together and IMO there's something deeper than the lust factor. Having a attraction and developing an emotional bond is a plus in my book.

Who knows why Kevin and Drew gets along like a house on fire. It might indicate that Drew in reality is NOT as bad as they want us to think and maybe Drew is playing his role as the villain. Edit says one thing and pics plus real life interaction on IG with the boys and Drew
seems to be fine. Simply something with certain people and cameras... a bit of a diva comes out.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:03 pm

I have to mention it here, but I'm glad Kevin W stood his ground with Kyle about going to talk with Jasmine even when he had a rose. With the limited time they have, you gotta go and grab the girl. The other guys  were just sitting around, why should he sit there and follow the silly 'etiquette'. And he clearly didn't interrupt anything worthwhile, so... ;)

ETA: I can easily see why Kevin W would get on with Drew. Drew's sense of humour seems loud, he's probably active working out, and ballsy to go after what he wants. I highly doubt Drew spends his days there trash talking Chris. Drew hasn't really done or said anything horrible, he's just cocky and arrogant, loud and in your face. Not literally 'in your face' like Chad, but loud, opinionated and not trying to please the crowd. Also, Drew might not be genuinely interested in Jasmine, whereas Kevin W IMO is, so that would ease the friendship for Kevin. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:27 pm

^^ Don't want to totally bring this thread OT, but I really don't get a sense the guys had issue with Drew (except maybe Chris, and even then I think it's stretching it). Kevin W is not the only one hanging out with Drew. Mike and Kevin P were fist pumping with Drew and most of the guys are laughing. Don't see why Kevin W is singled out.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:34 pm

dee wrote:@lightredemption wow... if he does get another GD rose I can definitely see why he gets jealous. There is no doubt in my mind she has given him reassurance about their feelings being mutual, IMO.

No worries, this show is so predictable that I bet when that jealousy conversation takes place the producers will make Jasmine choose Kevin W last during the RC laugh out loud
I don't know if she's reassured him with words but if he gets the GD rose again then her actions have been more than a little reassuring! I'm just gonna stick with what Jasmine said about people's emotions/investment coming out heatedly because they're human as explanation for Kevin W's jealousy laugh out loud

dee wrote:^^ Don't want to totally bring this thread OT, but I really don't get a sense the guys had issue with Drew (except maybe Chris, and even then I think it's stretching it). Kevin W is not the only one hanging out with Drew. Mike and Kevin P were fist pumping with Drew and most of the guys are laughing. Don't see why Kevin W is singled out. 
I agree - there was the specific interaction where Drew said something about a '5 year plan' but in the first half of the episode practically everyone was laughing along with and nodding at him. I think @IdleMess is right about the narrative of the show not necessarily being an accurate reflection of where everyone's relationships are at in real life. But @Fingersandtoes I definitely agree with you about the pointlessness of following 'etiquette' in a situation like this :D
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold