SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Frymama Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 9:19

Gale1 wrote:Luke looked really good, sexy, yummy (could go on & on) in Jo's season of the Bachelorette. Like some muscle, but he almost seems to be overdoing it or is that just my opinion Luke fans?

Do you mean overdoing it with the workouts? Overdoing it with pics? I just wanted to make sure I understand what you are asking. teamluke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 1f60d
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

teamluke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 9:27

Frymama wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Luke looked really good, sexy, yummy (could go on & on) in Jo's season of the Bachelorette. Like some muscle, but he almost seems to be overdoing it or is that just my opinion Luke fans?

Do you mean overdoing it with the workouts? Overdoing it with pics? I just wanted to make sure I understand what you are asking. teamluke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 1f60d

Def can't overdo it with the pics please keep them coming in plenty. It's the workouts we don't want him to over strain himself!! eyedrool
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 9:46

Gale1 wrote:
Frymama wrote:

Do you mean overdoing it with the workouts?  Overdoing it with pics?  I just wanted to make sure I understand what you are asking.  teamluke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 1f60d

Def can't overdo it with the pics please keep them coming in plenty. It's the workouts we don't want him to over strain himself!! eyedrool

Ha ha! I think that we are just seeing the pic where he is in peak of his workout where the veins pop out. It doesn't appear he is lifting too much weight. I have noticed that Luke is has more pronounced veins to begin with, especially in his hands. That was pointed out in sleuthing that those pics in limo could not be his hands because he has more pronounced veins on his hands. I have thought the pics were possibly a good sign of what is to come.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 11:51

^^^They all seem to go for extra workouts before their stint as the lead since tptb do so like their Bachelor shirtless = good sign.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 23:38

Sprite wrote:^^^They all seem to go for extra workouts before their stint as the lead since tptb do so like their Bachelor shirtless = good sign.

Really lets hope that's the case here!! Come here hoping all the time to hear the good news. So at times am almost to scared to look just in case it is news that I don't want to hear.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 23:42

Gale1 wrote:
Sprite wrote:^^^They all seem to go for extra workouts before their stint as the lead since tptb do so like their Bachelor shirtless = good sign.

Really lets hope that's the case here!! Come here hoping all the time to hear the good news. So at times am almost to scared to look just in case it is news that I don't want to hear.
I hear you and feel exactly the same way.  So I am hoping Sprite is right!!!  We have not had anymore clues from Fleiss for several days now and Luke is looking better than ever so come on and announce already!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri 26 Aug 2016 - 0:59

SLA44 wrote:
Gale1 wrote:

I hear you and feel exactly the same way. So I am hoping Sprite is right!!! We have not had anymore clues from Fleiss for several days now and Luke is looking better than ever so come on and announce already!

This Luke fan is so crazy for him to be the one that the other day when I came here I actually caught myself putting my hand over my eyes just in case I heard news that I did not want to hear oops! think I def need to get a life!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sun 28 Aug 2016 - 22:57

Ugh I am having withdrawal symptoms!! :crazed
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon 29 Aug 2016 - 0:32

Gale1 wrote:Ugh I am having withdrawal symptoms!! :crazed  
I'm sure you are not alone with those symptoms.  Fleiss seems to be more than happy to just pull our chains.  Not nice. teamluke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 2292733854

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Aug 2016 - 14:57

Does anyone know where Luke is today? They may be announcing the next bachelor on that dread awful AP show tomorrow so it would be a good time to watch the feet Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon 29 Aug 2016 - 15:11

This is a super cute article about Luke and some of his buddies from when they were in high school. It mentions that he was often the instigator for "crazy stunts" with him, Jordan Shipley and Stephen McGee. I just love hearing these things about Luke and his fun personality. It was written by my college's newspaper, The Eagle, at Texas A&M. (Whoop!)

http://www.theeagle.com/archives/aggie-longhorn-made-their-own-fun-at-burnet/article_fc3786b1-a99a-50ef-95f2-d154cc584d78.html
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon 29 Aug 2016 - 17:21

I found the flavor of Ice Cream that fits Luke:  Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz!   Hugesmile

Somewhere between the creamy coffee coffee ice cream and the buzzbuzzbuzz of espresso fudge, it hits you: you’re wide awake and in lovelovelove.
teamluke - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Coffee-coffee-buzz-detail

http://www.benjerry.com/files/live/sites/systemsite/files/flavors/products/us/pint/coffee-coffee-buzz-detail.png
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever