SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texan - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:52 pm

@frymama, thank you for your kind words. I think that Luke is a man, not a boy, and I hope they cast some quality women for him to choose from. I also look forward to seeing more sides of his personality as the lead. I would enjoy seeing him smile and laugh more. He already has shown me he is serious, sexy, and smart. While my accolades were poured out for a different contestant last season, I can see how Luke is a fan favorite. It is not in the bag yet, however, because MF loves to play mind games with the viewers. His tweets may be leading us to believe it is Luke only to find out it is some else. Just be prepared for the disappointment if this is one of MF's little games. But, my feeling is that it will be Luke.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

texan - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:34 pm

MiaHawk wrote:@frymama,  thank you for your kind words. I think that Luke is a man, not a boy, and I hope they cast some quality women for him to choose from. I also look forward to seeing more sides of his personality as the lead. I would enjoy seeing him smile and laugh more. He already has shown me he is serious, sexy, and smart. While my accolades were poured out for a different contestant last season, I can see how Luke is a fan favorite. It is not in the bag yet, however, because MF loves to play mind games with the viewers. His tweets may be leading us to believe it is Luke only to find out it is some else. Just be prepared for the disappointment if this is one of MF's little games. But, my feeling is that it will be Luke.

You are so welcome, MiaHawk. I totally agree about MF throwing us off and preparing for disappointment. I am really starting to come to a peace about it though...either way. Selfishly, I want him to be lead because I want to see more of him and I SINCERELY want him to have an opportunity to find love of his life. It doesn't work often on this show, but it has worked for several; those successful couples, IMO, share many of the same traits that Luke does. And, so agreed about seeing him smile and laugh more on the show. As good of an edit as he got, probably the best, IMO, they definitely shorted him there. Do you follow him on SM at all? If you do, it shines obviously through there. Also, I felt they showed quite a bit more of that toward the end of the season with him and the guys. We rarely saw the smiles and laughter with Jo Jo (but there were some notables--Where we going next week? Are you two going to kiss today? His reaction to her shooting the skeet, His laughter at table with her, parents and Gramps), but I felt like we started to see several examples from the "sideboob" extra scene on. Not sure why they edited him that way, but they did. I do think he also, despite his "quiet confidence" that Jo Jo spoke of so often, he was not fully confident in where he stood with Jo Jo. I just saw him get quite nervous and almost like a teenage boy who was hoping to impress "the girl" when he was around her. He felt the "fireworks" with her felt like what they had was real, but IMO, he was just crazy about her pretty much from the start and fell madly in love with her. Although didn't expect to go home F4 or F3, and he admitted that at MTA, he also admitted a few notable times how concerned he was about connection she had with Jordan and then post-show that after watching the show how he could see what Jordan and Jo Jo had and how crazy Jo Jo was about Jordan. As he obviously should have been concerned sine she chose Jordan, I think her relationship with Jordan played with his head quite a bit and made him hold back with ILY and also be more nervous/eager to please her when he was with her. All JMO
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:36 pm

FryMama - I was an early Luke fan but once I saw that JoJo was Gaga for Jordan, I didn't visit as much here. I think JoJo really liked Luke and of all of the final 3 she didn't choose, wanted to spare him the most from further heartache and investment in something she wasn't able to give him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:51 pm

This is a fan forum. Some of these discussions belong in Bach 21 threads or Lukes General Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is a fan forum. Some of these discussions belong in Bach 21 threads or Lukes General Discussion thread.

GA, I am so sorry as some of my posts might have bended the rules a bit. Honestly, I didn't even think Luke's General Discussion thread was open anymore. I know I still use the "new to site" excuse sometimes, but still only being a month in, some things are still not clear to me even though I have read the rules multiple times. I guess even if the thread was open I didn't think anyone would think to jump over there and discuss some of these things now that the season is over. However, I do understand and respect that rule and will do better to make sure I follow it more closely with just positive posts about our Cowboy. I can try to reach out with these discussion over PM. Also, if anyone ever wants to discuss aspects of Luke that are not necessarily related to Bach 21 and not officially Fan Forum, just let me know, as I would be happy to jump over to Luke's General Discussion thread to discuss. I just don't want to be over their quadruple-posting with my own Luke Discussion Party. texan - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698

Thanks so much for your patience, GA, and patience of other posters in here. texan - Luke Pell -  Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 5 1377737533
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:08 pm

I am not GA but:
If there are questions regarding the rules there is usually a mod available to ask. We get a lot of new members daily and personally, speaking I use a cyber red pencil or delete as needed.
When a new post is posted it comes up as a new post. When members refresh their browsers, it will come up as new. When the view new posts button is employed all new posts come up. I don't know how much plainer we can get.
And yes, we don't need multiple posting of the identical topic in multiple threads. That is greatly appreciated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:12 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Frymama, somehow I don't think I would see anything negative about Luke if I went back through all your posts! I think you may become the fearless official Luke Fan Thread Leader when he is the Bachelor! clapping! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am not GA but:
If there are questions regarding the rules there is usually a mod available to ask. We get a lot of new members daily and personally, speaking I use a cyber red pencil or delete as needed.
When a new post is posted it comes up as a new post. When members refresh their browsers, it will come up as new. When the view new posts button is employed all new posts come up. I don't know how much plainer we can get.
And yes, we don't need multiple posting of the identical topic in multiple threads. That is greatly appreciated.

How to see new posts is clear on when new people post. However, I haven't seen Luke's Discussion Thread pop up since a couple days after his exit. At one point I was wanting to go back and see something again that I had remembered being discussed, and it was very difficult to find that thread when doing the "search". The Luke Discussion had been a "ghost town" more than a week ago. I have also seen some threads "locked" down from the season with the lock icon; those might have just been some of the episode buttons. IMO, sometimes posts can be a little "grey" in terms of fan forum vs. discussion, especially since there don't seem to be as many posters discussing Luke, in general. As a fan, discussing his being the potential lead is fun and exciting and part of being a "fan" of Luke's. So, it just sometimes gets difficult when you are connecting with another poster/several posters regarding his becoming the next lead rather than its being "sleuthing" or deciphering the clues that MF is sending it. You just kind of get caught up on your fandom and then additional points can be made regarding his being potential lead.

Another good example, IMO, would be the post with Luke and Jordan playing Chase. In commenting on that picture as a fan, I enjoy that picture for both men, Jordan and Luke, and the friendship that they formed, even if not as strong as some of the others. So, to me, I just don't logically know exactly where to make those comments, especially since I was replying to another person's post of the pic. So for something like that, would it go in Fan Forum, Luke's Discussion, Jordan's Discussion? And, then, would anyone in those threads even want to "discuss" or "comment" regarding that photo whereas in here people clearly wanted to.

Again, thanks for all you do as moderators, as I know it is a very difficult job and you all devote a lot of time to it. I appreciate that very much!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:41 pm

BKay wrote:Frymama, somehow I don't think I would see anything negative about Luke if I went back through all your posts! I think you may become the fearless official Luke Fan Thread Leader when he is the Bachelor! clapping! Hugesmile

I appreciate that very much BKay. I am a big fan for sure. I know he is not perfect and that everybody has "their type" or becomes a fan of someone for their own reasons. However, IMO, it is hard not to see what a phenomenal man and human being he is on countless levels. IMO, I would be a huge fan of his even if I didn't find him physically attractive because his heart, character, intelligence, humor, and service to others and country make him so attractive to me. The fact that, IMO, he is one of the most physically attractive men I have ever personally seen is just icing on the cake. And from personal experience from the meet and greet I attended, IMO, he is far more attractive in person than even from what you see on show or in pictures and snaps, etc. I have seen countless SM posts where fans have also commented that they felt he was even better looking in person. :fanningfan

Signed,
Luke Pell Fan Thread/Club President (Just kidding, of course) cheerleader
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Luke got new "kicks".  He might be back at his parent's house from the look of the living room.  
Just in case anyone is watching his feet.  Looks like he is.    giggling

Was traveling today so just got on social media  Loving the new kicks you got there @luke__pell  #bachelornation #lukepell #countrysinger #countryboy #bachelorette #lukeforbachelor #warveteran #servedourcountry #lukeisnextbachelormaterial #texan #newkicks #bachelor by @lukepellforbachelor

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:17 pm

@MiniDiva   Thanks for posting this - I wonder if they glow in the dark?  That way he would be safe to run in the evening. giggling

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+20
Maddy
hae1001
SafronSahara
AmoreBella
MVMom39forever