SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by bamagal Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:37 am

nd4reality wrote:the paps  following them   in Dallas is really sick.  What a messed up situation.

Has it ever been this relentless before this season?

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

twinning - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by CarrieA Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:39 am

bamagal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:the paps  following them   in Dallas is really sick.  What a messed up situation.

The paps were really heavy during Emily's season too.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:30 am

^Eh it's cause the papz wanted to follow around the two hottie ETTES. Those sicko men laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:29 pm

Noticed after the engagement that Jo wore her engagement ring on her left hand, but is now wearing it on her right hand. Does anyone know why? Is it by any chance loose on her left finger?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:36 pm

^ It's always been on her left hand. In some of the pictures and on snap chat, the camera is flipped so it looks like the ring is on her right hand, but it's actually not.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:48 pm

Hello all! Vacation was wonderful and I have a mountain of laundry to do today, but now I can catch up on Jordelle! Looks like they are doing well!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:46 pm

CarrieA wrote:
bamagal wrote:

The paps were really heavy during Emily's season too.
All I have to say is the paparazzo sucks They swarm  people like flies on  do-do.. Leaking home addresses is morally wrong, and totally irresponsible to me. There should be a line drawn somewhere . But I also know that's life...and the paps aren't going anywhere anytime soon, .I just want Jordelle safe and snug in their lives together. OMG ..they are so cute ..I just love seeing them shine like they do.. And her family just warms my heart .I love the way they love Jordan..That means so much . :Woah-hoo:

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Spotted @ home in Dallas today. I like Jo's leggings and crop top look and BBJ's crazy hair laugh out loud 

twinning - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 14 Image135
@madisonstewart

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:34 pm

They are looking good! I like Jo's hair like that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Of all places a parking garage and what's with Jordan's hair giggling ? They both look good.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:05 pm

It was probably Jojo who took this pic. What a nice caption from Jordan for his buddy.

jrodgers11 - Happy Birthday Todd the Bod, Timmy, Big T, Toddly, TBT, New Todd, Turdy McGurdy, and every other nickname that has come and gone since I beat you in a foot race on the playground at recess in 4th grade and became best friends over cinnamon rolls and three stooges, golf and country time lemonade with bear claws at sunset hills, having every class together Jr. year of HS and sitting next to each other in all but one, and every immature joke and prank full of laughs along the way -- here's to another year of shenanigans and many more to follow! Cheers mate

twinning - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 14 CpxGZpQUAAAEpkc
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by heather441 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Ugh! Chad is tweeting nonsense again Rolling Eyes So over him. Can't he just LET IT GO. Clearly is is still pissed he got eliminated. I wonder what he will tweet once a wedding date is set and when they have baby. I can't wait for Jojo and Jordan to prove this troll wrong!

heather441

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline