SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:35 pm

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Look at Jo's latest fav laugh out loud !!

Haha, that was awesome! laugh out loud

What was it ???
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 19 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:35 pm

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Look at Jo's latest fav laugh out loud !!

Haha, that was awesome! laugh out loud

cantstopl

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Isabel123 wrote:My GIF's

via GIPHY

Look at our girl's face in this one!! What an unhappy little princess. No wonder he never, ever, ever wants to disappoint her again and get this face laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:41 pm

Jo is much prettier sans make-up. Another tweet attesting how happy these two in RL.

Danielle Burleson ‏@SweetDBmama  · 17m17 minutes ago  

@JoelleFletcher Saw you and Jordan today at the Container Store!! You guys looked super happy! Congrats

Danielle Burleson ‏@SweetDBmama · 2m2 minutes ago

@JoelleFletcher *we were walking in as y'all were loading up the car, and my husband made me restrain my excitement

Last edited by Isabel123 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Alanna wrote:

via GIPHY

Look at our girl's face in this one!! What an unhappy little princess. No wonder he never, ever, ever wants to disappoint her again and get this face laugh out loud

:yes: he was sick to his stomach when he found out how hurt Jo was. He also looked defeated after their evening conversation. I want to make a GIF of that scene but i'm still looking for an HD copy from you tube. I'm watching the episode from ITunes and not sure how to convert it to a GIF.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:06 pm

My GIF, vid from Live with Kelly interview

via GIPHY

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

via GIPHY

:yes: he was sick to his stomach when he found out how hurt Jo was. He also looked defeated after their evening conversation. I want to make a GIF of that scene but i'm still looking for an HD copy from you tube. I'm watching the episode from ITunes and not sure how to convert it to a GIF.
I think it must have been very difficult for Jordan once in awhile  constantly getting grilled about everything. He probably needed some  reassurance sometimes himself . I know there were times I just wanted to give him a hug .But that's the nature of the show ..I know I could never do it. On a happy positive note, I love the out come ..Jordelle makes an amazing couple..I love them ...

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:21 pm

My GIF

via GIPHY

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Judiful wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I think it must have been very difficult for Jordan once in awhile  constantly getting grilled about everything. He probably needed some  reassurance sometimes himself . I know there were times I just wanted to give him a hug .But that's the nature of the show ..I know I could never do it. On a happy positive note, I love the out come ..Jordelle makes an amazing couple..I love them ...

This is why I see him as a better match for Jojo than Ben was. Jordan sees the grilling and interrogation, from his words per the proposal as " I love how you challenge me to be the best version of myself", he appreciates that she challenges him. Not many men like to be challenged by their women, but not Jordan, he welcomes that which will help them grown stronger together. I love them as couple, I think we got a winner in Jo-Jo.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

That hair!  I bet JoJo just got done messing it up...if you know what I mean!  laugh out loud
laugh out loud we know he starts building crazy contraptions in her hair at first chance but does she? She seems a little more gentle with the hair playing laugh out loud I love seeing Jo with little to no makeup too. They're so cute heartbeat

And welcome back @Mommyof2!!!

Thanks!  I finally got through my mountain of laundry...five loads!!   speechless giggling

They are so cute!  I just watched their proposal on YT for the 5,234 time!  laugh out loud   It was the best proposal!!  awwww

Me too, I am ashamed to say I don't even remember how many times, my favorite line " I am gonna wake up every morning and choose you, over and over".
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:32 pm

Just got back from the grocery store and saw a rag mag claiming they are over already. Wrong again, tabloids! laugh out loud

Love their recent photos with fans!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:13 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Me too, I am ashamed to say I don't even remember how many times, my favorite line " I am gonna wake up every morning and choose you, over and over".
Actually, didn't he misspeak the next line? He said, "until you tell me I can't," but I don't think he meant it like that? As in, he anticipates there will come a point that she'll break up with him laugh out loud I'm guessing he meant to convey something along the lines that she won't be able to push him away but the wording kinda got lost I think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline