SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Gale1 Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:43 am

Don't think there are anymore refried beans left in Dallas!! mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 3806527698
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Judiful Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:54 am

Gale1 wrote:Don't think there are anymore refried beans left in Dallas!! mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 3806527698
You got it .... lolpanda   Bahahahaha  !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:25 am

Somebody should tell RS that they've split up! They must have since he's left her side already. I figure he'll believe it because he's eagerly waiting for the day that he can pound his chest and gloat that he knew it. Even if they are together for years and end up splitting up, he'll claim he was right.

And just to be clear, I am not serious about telling RS this. Nor do I think in any way they have split up, or are even close to doing that. I'm a fan!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 660

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:30 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Somebody should tell RS that they've split up!  They must have since he's left her side already.  I figure he'll believe it because he's eagerly waiting for the day that he can pound his chest and gloat that he knew it.  Even if they are together for years and end up splitting up, he'll claim he was right.

And just to be clear, I am not serious about telling RS this.  Nor do I think in any way they have split up, or are even close to doing that.  I'm a fan!
I don't think we have to worry about that anytime soon Smiley I think she's totally gotten to the soft, sweet baddy she told him she likes and wants when they were kissing at the fountain. I don't think either of them will easily give up this relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:46 pm

mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 Cqfi2xNW8AAE1rs

mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 CqfjRpFXgAEyYiI

https://twitter.com/Gracie_ESPN/status/767832176691904520

Last edited by Dessler on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Thanks @Dessler!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:51 pm

Yay!! I'm so proud of him laugh out loud laugh out loud l cannot NOT root for someone that has shown himself to be this tenacious. It's hugely impressive to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:04 pm

OMG ..I just let out a scream over Jordan,  and scared my little dog so bad she ran under the bed to hide. ..LOL. I'm so excited to see Jordan looking so totally professional and sharp ....I know JoJo is extremely proud of him...without a doubt she is happy dancing !!   :claphands  .

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Don't you know Jo is proud!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:35 pm

So happy for Jordan. His perseverance has paid off. He is also lucky to have a very supportive fiancé. In one interview it was evident how proud and happy Jojo was of Jordan's SEC gig.

So he already started working today?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Great job Jordan! yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 1f49c

mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 8367-910 mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 I_got_13 mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 E5kqdm15 mcm - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:07 pm

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader Gooo Jordan!
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline