SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zcdmontreal - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Gale1 Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:24 am

Jolena wrote:These two are very light on social media , I guess it can be a good thing ( not for fans laugh out loud) my guess is Ben & Lauren told them to stay on the down low with social media and just throw the fans a bone once in a while ., and just post mostly the advertising that they get paid to promote. Jmo

Agreed but they seemed to give more tweets before to each other so hopefully we will soon get more. If they do not meet up for his birthday then not too sure.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

zcdmontreal - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Jolena Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:12 am

Gale1 wrote:
Jolena wrote:These two are very light on social media , I guess it can be a good thing ( not for fans laugh out loud) my guess is Ben & Lauren told them to stay on the down low with social media and just throw the fans a bone once in a while ., and just post mostly the advertising that they get paid to promote. Jmo

Agreed but they seemed to give more tweets before to each other so hopefully we will soon get more. If they do not meet up for his birthday then not too sure.

I'll be surprised if they don't meet up out in Cali at some point this weekend. Actually Jordan tweeted twice tonight having to do with football but nothing about JoJo . When he left Charlotte it seemed he couldn't wait to see her and give her a hug. I though he was going home to her. Maybe plans changed , who knows. I thought we would get some IG or snaps tonight but nothing .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:45 am

Both JoJo and Jordan have never been big on social media. It's been that way before the show, during the show and now post show. I like this because it shows maturity. Plus, they both favorited some tweets in regards to each other within the past day or so. They don't need to be tweeting at each other every single day. IMO

Jordan is in Chico, I'm guessing with his family, so good for him. JoJo will turn up eventually.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:47 am

Yeah laugh out loud I don't think her friends and family have lost Jo and don't know her whereabouts at the current moment. I'm guessing she'll turn up soon, likely on Baddy's lap Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:07 pm

I think it's fine (healthy) that they're not attached at the hip. They still need to do things separately, just as normal couples. They seem to have had other commitments prior to other engagements that they may have had, that they couldn't flake out on, for whatever reasons. I'm sure they'll meet up soon. It's only been a week since they've been apart, which is not that long. It's hard to get a real grasp on what they're doing 24/7 since they barely use SM (a good thing.)

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:37 pm

No idea where she is but some recent cute likes:
https://instagram.com/p/BJptjmxh5eF/

https://instagram.com/p/BJo50thDWUs/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:50 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BJqGJxfDCkC/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Either this is an old pic or she's back in Dallas: https://instagram.com/p/BJqGJxfDCkC/

#runforjordansabs laugh out loud

ETA: sorry Alanna, didn't see your post!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Sorry for the double post...so are they both in Houston? https://mobile.twitter.com/hazelrosen21/status/769912866317086720
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:02 pm

#runfortacos laugh out loud
I wonder where she is...
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Those hashtags... run for Jordan's abs laugh out loud

So it seems like they are together right now per that tweet. I'm assuming they're heading home to Dallas.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:17 pm

I wonder why she went MIA with the Dodgers event when she was supposed to be there.
I guess she missed Kathy's bridal shower because of the photoshoot. Maybe she couldn't postpone it or do it on another day, so I'm giving her the benefit of doubt even though I'm not too happy about it as Kathy is/was her biggest supporter through all the media crap. But sometimes work gets in the way and if this is the reason she missed it, I'm sure Kathy understands.
And angain why are they in Houston? So many questions, so little answers laugh out loud
Hopefully they will snapchat soon laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline