SELECT CONTENT

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:51 am

dee wrote:I think this guy is trying to run a Bachelor Campaign. He posts multiple times a day about this show, likes a bunch of tweets about the show....

And to top it off, I started following Jasmine last night on Instagram... within 2 minutes this guy tries to add me laugh out loud I don't know if he was expecting a follow back or what not. But I think it's clear he wants to gain followers. I guess there's nothing wrong with that, but it's so obvious this guy did not "win".

I've had the same experience with him. I followed Jasmine yesterday & he has now liked some of my pictures & started following me.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:08 am

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Cs2gVZYVUAA8IqA
Kyle Andrew ‏@kyleandrewphoto
A promise made is a promise kept. #TeamKyle #LordThundercuddles #BacheloretteCA

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:41 am

I'm starting to think he isn't in the Bach running. We hardly saw him. I guess I'll have to wait to see but right now, I don't think so IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm starting to think he isn't in the Bach running. We hardly saw him. I guess I'll have to wait to see but right now, I don't think so IMHO.
Right now in real time, Kyle is all about publicity for his endeavors. He seems to be all over the place and definitely all over social media. He following me  right now. I find those that do this without any real interactions are out to get a big following and then unfollow; will wait to see how it unfolds with him.

Earlier I thought that his interactions with Jasmine might be hidden if he goes far as indicated by possibly screen caps. Now it is a wait and see apparently with this show.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CttEvQ4XYAAyaVO
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Why do we have the feeling that Kyle and Lord Thundercuddles do a lot of arts & cats crafts in their spare time? #MORESPARKLES
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:26 pm

He is beginning to annoy me with via SM. He's really in love with himself IMO. For someone that I originally swooned over, he's slowly slipping into arrogant category.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:52 pm

It's interesting though how the Bachette Canada site and instagram/twitter are highlighting him.....makes you go hmmmm.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He is beginning to annoy me with via SM. He's really in love with himself IMO. For someone that I originally swooned over, he's slowly slipping into arrogant category.

My opinion of him took a turn when he started following me & liking my pics on IG. Going a little too far IMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kyle Andrew Skinner - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Maddy
sbolduc
jojo47
Aunties_Love
BachFan2016