Banners - Discussion Thread #3

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banners - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Banners - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Linds911 Tue May 25, 2021 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It depends. If I am inspired and have some possible photos already saved it usually goes quicker. If I have to search for photos then it takes longer because I have to come up with something. Once that is done I have to play with the composition, size of photos, backgrounds, text. I would say usually between half an hour to an hour. It's pretty fun.

Ah ok cool! I've tried making banners b4 but they are never as good as the ones here! I'm glad we have such talented people here! :claphands

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Any map, dot, location, you're always my destination  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10961

Back to top Go down

Banners - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Banners - Discussion Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:55 pm

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for our new banner! Congrats to Season 1 Bachelorette South Africa Qiniso Van Damme and her F1 Gareth who's season has just finished airing. They are still together 6 months later. beatingheart What a beautiful season even though we didn't get to watch the season, thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the rest of the posters who provided endless clips s/caps and vid's! yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62757

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Banners - Discussion Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum