SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 67 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:11 pm

All of the hosts are horrible in my opinion.
The other guy --I agree with is view on Jared. Jared needs to put his foot down and man up finally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Yay Daniel

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:11 pm

This show is too stressful for me. RS spoilers said that Emily and Caila are asked on a double date. Brett actually wanted to take Izzy apparently so I don't think there was any romantic connection with Caila because Izzy then ends up with Brett.

Caila then gives her rose to Jared. So whatever drama was shown didn't end up changing much. It's after that that Jared and Caila leave.

I agree Jared needed to cut the cord long ago. Nick said it clearly to her, and he needs to do the same.

Good that Sean stood up for Caila on After Paradise!

Last edited by siena on Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Best part about this episode (well besides Nick+Jen): barely any Josh
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Shut up about making it a bad thing when people are too nice. It does not mean that they are fake, they are just nice. Deal with it. Some people are just nice. It is not a crime!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:13 pm

Why is CH not hosting this after show? I dont like the lady host.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:14 pm

Sprite wrote:Shut up about making it a bad thing when people are too nice. It does not mean that they are fake, they are just nice. Deal with it. Some people are just nice. It is not a crime!!!
i don't think that's Callia case.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:15 pm

I think it was James Gunn who said it on After Paradise, if two people are meant to be together then you can't stop that. AshleyI tried to manipulate the situation to the extent that she didn't even want Caila to meet Jared. She tried to stop something because she knew they'd get along and Jared would like her. That is so toxic and in the end you can't control other people. You have no right to do that. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:15 pm

What are the odds Sean is the real alien. He looks psychotically manic imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Looks like he's a Liberal. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:18 pm

It can't be said enough...I love Daniel. I agree with Sean, he might be my fav ever to be on this franchise.

rotfl
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:21 pm

Is it possible for the twin to be that dumb.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 67 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick