SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 67 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:34 pm

They might not. It shouldn't matter much to her. IMO.
She has a pretty full life. There are lots of people in the world to make friends with. She has a positive outlook on life and that will take her far.
She might have a depth that others can not understand.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

TeamSunshine - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
EliseAlways wrote:I'm still waiting for people from the franchise to call Ashley I out. Bachelor alumni I was expecting to defend Caila are keeping quiet -- girls who were with her on last weekend's photoshoot and those she was with on July 4th.
I get the impression those girls don't like Caila and never really did imo. Just based on things they've said in the past, etc.
Yet these are the same girls that would go on a Vegas trip and a photoshoot that Caila organized even though they don't like her Rolling Eyes .
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:46 pm

dee wrote:
EliseAlways wrote:I'm still waiting for people from the franchise to call Ashley I out. Bachelor alumni I was expecting to defend Caila are keeping quiet -- girls who were with her on last weekend's photoshoot and those she was with on July 4th.
I get the impression those girls don't like Caila and never really did imo. Just based on things they've said in the past, etc.
Yet these are the same girls that would go on a Vegas trip and a photoshoot that Caila organized even though they don't like her Rolling Eyes .
Seems so. Who went again?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:51 pm

dee wrote:
A bunch of Ben's girls. Off the top of my head: Jen, Lauren H, LB, the twins, Amber, Sushanna, Jami.

Last edited by dee on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:54 pm

dee wrote:
dee wrote:
A bunch of Ben's girls. Off the top of my head: Jen, Lauren H, LB, the wins, Amber, Sushanna, Jami.

Caila is definitely close with Shu, Amber, and Jami. Not sure about the rest. Honestly, I'm not really expecting anyone to come to her defense. She doesn't need it anyway. She has taken the high road by not being nasty on social media. I can't say the same about some of the others.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:00 pm

dee wrote:
dee wrote:
A bunch of Ben's girls. Off the top of my head: Jen, Lauren H, LB, the wins, Amber, Sushanna, Jami.
Ah okay. Lauren H gave an interview during Ben's season saying that everyone in the house couldn't read Caila and she was a bit off (something like that), in terms of talking about her edit on the show/bachelorette, because she'd be crying in ITMS but then would come back out to the rest of the girls all bubbly and happy. Jen and LB are BFF's, I don't think those two really have a problem with anyone, and if they do, they're quite about it. The twins obviously aren't fond of her, I guess. I know Shushanna is close to Caila. I don't know about the other two.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:14 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
dee wrote:

Caila is definitely close with Shu, Amber, and Jami. Not sure about the rest. Honestly, I'm not really expecting anyone to come to her defense. She doesn't need it anyway. She has taken the high road by not being nasty on social media. I can't say the same about some of the others.

Franchise friends of Caila are smart not to make public pronouncements. We all know how that just keeps the fire burning in the public eye.
I listened to Caila's stint on the "Here to make friends" podcast. She's perfectly capable of defending herself. In that way she reminds me of Sarah who required no one to defend her when Chad devolved into a belligerent donkey. IMO both Sarah and Caila are empowered women capable of fending for themselves.
I imagine both have people in their lives who privately support them as needed.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:05 pm

I was looking at RS epi-by-epi spoilers and the next 2 episodes seem like such a mess! Week 4, next week, their are 4 guys coming in...and week 5 there are 4 girls coming in. And pretty much all of them get eliminated right away and only make it one episode. Also so many people leaving on there own. No wonder shushanna gets pissed about the stupidity of the show!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:13 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
sosleepy wrote:If Ashley was really, REALLY in love with Jared, she'd set him free. She'd want him to be happy. I loved Nick giving it to her straight.
I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I totally agree with this statement. AI is in love with the idea of being in love with a man like Jared. She has refused to see reality over all this time. Jared has been her friend (and perhaps a bit more if her stories are true), but from everything I've seen, he has no interest in being in a relationship with her. The fact that AI is still a virgin speaks volumes about Jared's interest in her. I'm sure she was willing to give him her V-card.  Thank God the man has self-control. 

I do think that he has given her mixed messages, and he is too nice to her. She has been holding out hope. With someone like her, you need to be blunt.  If he wants to have a shot with Caila, now is the time for him to be blunt.  He will have to choose Caila over AI. That's sad, but AI has forced him to do that.  If she really loved him (and not just the idea of him) or if she really cared about him as a friend, she'd want him to be happy. I think about the way that Robby handled his rejection by Jojo. THAT is how you handle a situation where you are in love with somebody who is in love with another.  You are devastated inside for yourself, but you still want the other person to be happy, even if that's not with you.

AI has no authority or right to dictate to Caila is she can or cannot go onto BIP and meet Jared.  That is ridiculous. What kind of a friend is that? Everything in her life revolves around this unhealthy possessiveness she has over Jared. It is asinine!  My advice to Jared is to speak frankly to AI about his lack of romantic interest in her, and then walk away from their so-called friendship. AI is not capable of being his friend at this time. She is still obsessed with making him her own.  Unfortunately, I don't think he can keep AI as a friend because she will always misconstrue his kindness and caring for something more.

What a great post and I agree with every word you said.....; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:24 pm

sbolduc wrote:Re Jared and Ashley - When I originally saw the previews and such I thought that this was created for drama moment - that Ashley really didn't have continued feelings. However based on what happened last night and the Caila interview with Huffpost I do believe Ashley was still harbouring these feelings and I do believe them to be real.

I may be in the minority but I did "feel" for Ashley last night. Yes she may be a drama queen and yes she is a little delusional, and no she should not have called Caila what she called her. However I feel for her as I was that girl .. where you have a super close male friend, one that is your partner in every way except physical (or not 100% physical) that sometimes treats you more and you want more but they never do. In my situation anyone who didn't know us thought we were a couple, I mean everyone. To the point where I found out later, guys who wanted to pursue me didn't because they thought we were dating. His grandmother even thought we were dating.

Eventually I had to completely cut him out of my life to move on. He was not a bad person (a great person actually) and I don't think he was intentionally "leading" me on but given the dynamics of our relationship that is what had to happen. I remember it was almost a year of not talking when he realized he had feelings for me. The last time we really spoke he invited me to a NYE party 12 years ago and I remember I originally said yes and then cancelled right before. I remember telling my best friend I am closing the door to him - after the time apart - I was fully ready to move on. Its funny how life works because that night (NYE) I met my husband.

A little OT but back to BIP - I think Ashley and Jared need to cut ties from each other. Otherwise it will inhibit either's ability to move on and develop strong relationships with others.

I LOVE your story. That's why I love this forum so much. ; ) Ashley I truly needs to do the right thin for her and Jared both and move on because I don't think Jared will ever feel about her the way she wants him to. She is really a beautiful woman (when she isn't crying laugh out loud ) I don't think Calia is really interested in Jared tho. Has anybody heard if they are still dating or not?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Ashley said herself, late Nov to Jan she thought they were building a strong friendship, late February Jared said that they were just friends. Is that mixed messages?

And this is my version: I thought we built a strong friendship that was moving into promising territory November through January mostly. In late February, he told me he saw me just as a friend and I was completely crushed.

Her problem is she couldn't be just friends, because in her mind she kept plotting, kept believing. I don't buy she felt he led her on at all.

I couldn't separate him being a sweet, loving friend from a possible boyfriend. Nor did I want to believe it would never happen so when I did feel like maybe he was leading me on, I'd never tell him, because I have to admit, I wanted it to keep coming.

Yes, I was concerned about her going to Paradise because I didn't want Jared falling for someone in front of my eyes, OK?! I know his type! Still, Caila assured me on multiple occasions that even if she did Paradise, she wouldn't want to ruin our friendship by dating Jared, and that Jared wasn't her type inside or outside (albeit, she'd never met him). Without her in the mix, Jared and I both didn't think there'd be anyone in Paradise he'd really fall hard for — so I didn't prepare myself to walk into that.

Then there's this. The reason she's so angry at Caila is because in her eyes, Caila ruined her plotting plans IMHO.

what a better place for him to realize it's been me all along than the place we first met, right?! I obviously live in a chick flick in my mind. And look, Paradise producers encouraged this daydream, telling me that he would get jealous seeing me with another guy and his competitive, manly instincts would kick in.

She is obsessed with him and she would do anything she can to make him marry her. Even to go as far as warning others to stay away from him, even though there was no relationship. In her mind, if she can keep all the pretty girls away, he'll then realize SHE is the one.

I hope we have outside media eyes reading our forum, because I think it's appalling how she continues to like negative tweets, put the blame on Caila for back stabbing her when in reality, no one needs to answer to Ashley. Ashley herself didn't tell Jared she was coming, in her mind that's ok? Her friend Emily went on a date with Jared but that didn't seem to bother her.

This continued SM nastiness is just promoting hate on her part, and it's shameful that she enjoys it.

source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:48 pm

^^So as we suspected, it seems production set this whole thing up, to include luring Caila at the last minute and bringing AI on after they met.   plotting
And look, Paradise producers encouraged this daydream, telling me that he would get jealous seeing me with another guy and his competitive, manly instincts would kick in.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 67 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick