SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:07 am

:claphands
Yes, ITA. She is using Jared as a reason not to put herself out there and try to find a real relationship. Jared is part of her strategy for not living and making mistakes and being hurt and all the rest of it.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

mexico - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:08 am

So Jared basically feeds to AshleyI's insanity and possessiveness because it feeds his ego. Ugh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:10 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:So Jared basically feeds to AshleyI's insanity and possessiveness because it feeds his ego. Ugh.
Men like Jared who act all innocent are the absolute worst. 

Every part of this situation makes my stomach turn. I wish Caila would have never got involved in this drama. It's not a good look. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:11 am

Diana wrote:"It's not that difficult to be sweet to Ashley I.," Haibon tells PEOPLE exclusively. "She can be a little possessive, [but] that is something I very much adore about her."

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-jared-haibon-talks-ashley-iaconetti-possessive

If Caila is actually dating this fool, than she's not as smart as she seems to be. He's clearly got his own issues. 

Ashley is a nut but Jared is an enabler. no no

Yes, enabler. I found myself wondering tonight during this trainwreck of an episode if Jared grew up with a chaotic childhood. There is something more than his being nice that allows him to put up with her craziness. Not to delve into the inner workings of the families of these people, which we shouldn't be doing, but it did cross my mind.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:17 am

I haven't watched the episode yet...but read all your thoughts on this thread. My take away...RUN CAILA RUN!!!!!
Both AshleyI and Jared have major issues....IMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:17 am

Jared... no. Sigh. He's totally an enabler. His and Caila's relationship is doomed if there even is a relationship anymore. Honestly I hope someday he does reciprocate Ashley's feelings because she's always going to have them for him as long as he is in her life. It's too bad Caila and Wells couldn't have been a couple instead of them both wasting their time on Jared and Ashley. no no
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:22 am

Well, there's still hope for a Wells / Caila pairing down the road, IMO.  Assuming Ashley I isn't somewhere writing I am the fure Mrs. Wells Adams over and over in a notebook or sharpening her claws to use on anyone that dares look at him.  laugh out loud

But it would've been nice to see that play out instead of having to deal with all these other weirdos and crazies.  laugh out loud

And I'm back to Jared just needs to learn to say no and walk away.  Enough already!   Rolling Eyes

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:26 am

MiaHawk wrote::claphands
Yes, ITA. She is using Jared as a reason not to put herself out there and try to find a real relationship.  Jared is part of her strategy for not living and making mistakes and being hurt and all the rest of it.  

Yep. It's like how girls going through puberty fall madly in love with and obsess over pop stars and whatnot, who are totally unavailable. It's like safe practice for the real thing they're not ready for. The only difference is that Ashley's 28. I was a late developer as well when it comes to relationships, so I understand that there are different speeds, but being stuck in puberty when you're nearing 30 is simply not healthy for anyone. She would benefit from therapy for sure.

Jared's got issues as well if he "adores" Ashley's crazy possessive behaviour. I get that it's flattering but come on now, you're not in high school, it's not normal or healthy!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:30 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Well, there's still hope for a Wells / Caila pairing down the road, IMO.  Assuming Ashley I isn't somewhere writing I am the fure Mrs. Wells Adams over and over in a notebook or sharpening her claws to use on anyone that dares look at him.  laugh out loud

But it would've been nice to see that play out instead of having to deal with all these other weirdos and crazies.  laugh out loud

And I'm back to Jared just needs to learn to say no and walk away.  Enough already!   Rolling Eyes

JMOAA

I hate that TPTB set it up so Wells/Caila couldn't happen without Caila looking like she was going after someone else Ashley liked. They should've just let Ashley have Jared and left everyone else out of their effed up relationship. no no
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:38 am

bluwavz wrote:Jared... no. Sigh. He's totally an enabler. His and Caila's relationship is doomed if there even is a relationship anymore. Honestly I hope someday he does reciprocate Ashley's feelings because she's always going to have them for him as long as he is in her life. It's too bad Caila and Wells couldn't have been a couple instead of them both wasting their time on Jared and Ashley. no no

This is very interesting because I'm watching the afterbuzz aftershow right now with Ashley I and she said "Tomorrow night you're going to see me attack Caila personally and I just want to say, I stand by everything I said" which made me think her and Jared broke up

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:38 am

sosleepy wrote:Honestly, while Ashley's a freak show, no doubt... Nearly 60% of the blame for this mess lies with Jared. What a weenie!! It's been a year being attached to the looney tune. He needs to stop being Mr. Nice guy and give it to her straight. Especially since she is viciously attacking and hurting a woman he is genuinely interested in, total mean girl style. Not ok, not ok at all. And honestly, if I'm Caila, that's a huge red flag. This is saying a lot coming from me cause I am (was?) a Jared fan.

If there was anything to Jared he would have stood up for Caila when Ashley called her a whore Sure she said she was kidding, BUT was she? IMO NO, she wasn't kidding, but she was afraid to push Jared that far. He needed to tell her look I don't care if you were kidding or not, don't ever say that again. Did he even say anything? My dog was playing at the time and I couldn't really hear if he did or not and I sure don't want to go back and watch that mess all over again. Once is enough with Ashley laugh out loud.

Is it tomorrow or next week when Jared and Calia leaves? TIA...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:38 am

This whole situation is so messy and exhausting. I wouldn't want to deal with it. TPTB definitely set it up to be that way too, and it must've shocked them when Caila actually just decided to leave. With Jared following straight after.

As for AshleyI, I absolutely don't think her obsession over Jared is faked for tv. I do think the over the top crying is however enhanced by her need for attention and because that's what she's known for. It's her "thing". Somewhere between an actual obsession and a need for reality tv fame, we're getting what we see on our screens.

Edit: So basically Ashley didn't learn a thing then. no no

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+79
Isabella
TheWrongReasons
Kels0012
loveactually9
mtnlvr55
Stacia620
2observe
hae1001
Cila51290
metalgirl
casjacknick