SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 Empty Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:00 am

All Other Threads Here

bleuberry wrote:Love!  goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 2764 It's baby shower weekend so more pics coming I hope!

desireesiegfried
The best part about this new chapter in life is going through it all with the quirkiest, most thoughtful, and lovable man I know. We can't wait to be parents to the precious lil soul growing inside me. Thanks @jennakutcher for the beautiful photo and new memories!  // dress: @nommaternity #pregnancy #love #bump #maternity #31weeks

goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 Image22

SLA44 wrote:
mindless wrote:She looks better than ever!
She does and he's looking pretty darn good himself! IMO :Nod:

veg_out wrote:My heart is going to burst over them. So, so, so happy for Des and Chris and their happy ending. PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:All Other Threads Here

bleuberry wrote:Love!  goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 2764 It's baby shower weekend so more pics coming I hope!

desireesiegfried
The best part about this new chapter in life is going through it all with the quirkiest, most thoughtful, and lovable man I know. We can't wait to be parents to the precious lil soul growing inside me. Thanks @jennakutcher for the beautiful photo and new memories!  // dress: @nommaternity #pregnancy #love #bump #maternity #31weeks

goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 Image22

SLA44 wrote:
mindless wrote:She looks better than ever!
She does and he's looking pretty darn good himself! IMO :Nod:

veg_out wrote:My heart is going to burst over them. So, so, so happy for Des and Chris and their happy ending. PINKHEART PINKHEART PINKHEART

Oh my, how I love these two! They look soooo good. Can't wait for the baby to get here
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:27 pm

I can't imagine their baby being anything but beautiful just like its parents.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:29 pm

I thought she was a pretty Bachelorette, for sure, but ever since she and Chris settled in Seattle, I have thought she is gorgeous. She glows in every picture and is a real natural beauty. Chris too, of course.

Can't wait to see the beautiful baby!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:46 pm

When's the baby due?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:55 pm

Baby's due mid October.

And ditto everyone. I wasn't sure if I was being a biased stan laugh out loud. She's gotten so much more beautiful since her season, and I thought she was pretty before too.

goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:29 am

Not a bad 3 years eh? (Made by me)

goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 Image25

goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:31 am

^^ They are such a beautiful and gracious couple.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:21 am

bleuberry wrote:Not a bad 3 years eh? (Made by me)

goals - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 Image25

Love your montage! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:11 am

They just seemed to be getting better and better.  What a joy to see such a beautiful and happy couple!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:15 am

@bleuberry beautiful work! Nicely done! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Love your montage! Smiley
Me too, nice recap Blue!Their lives have certainly blossom well individually and together.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8

+35
Stacia620
Billysmom
Ladybug82
Sprite
bluwavz