SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:14 pm

The separates idea is clever....I recall when dress shopping the convos about liking the top on this one and the train or skirt on a different one, and wishing I could find the offspring of the two. Plus it might be more comfortable? But so far I'm not too crazy about some of the tops, jmo. I totally wish her much success with her line - do love her!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

nyc - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8

Post by provenceguy Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Just beautiful!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:23 pm

OMG! there is cute photo of the family, all smiles, that Chris posted on his IG account, precious. I can seem to copy it, can one of you expert please post it here? Thanks![tab
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:30 pm

So cute! Asher is all smiles at Daddy's office!

nyc - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 - Page 22 21479800_129332561040940_6689361552920805376_n

chrisrsiegfried Family visit! Thanks for bringing Mom to the office Asher!
News alert! Yesterday's coffee pic with Ziggi's coffee was just a joke. While I did enjoy my cup of Ziggi Joe, I am not a coffee shop owner. Nickname growing up was Ziggy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYr2zywHIty/?hl=en&taken-by=chrisrsiegfried

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So cute! Asher is all smiles at Daddy's office!

nyc - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 - Page 22 21479800_129332561040940_6689361552920805376_n

chrisrsiegfried Family visit! Thanks for bringing Mom to the office Asher!
News alert! Yesterday's coffee pic with Ziggi's coffee was just a joke. While I did enjoy my cup of Ziggi Joe, I am not a coffee shop owner. Nickname growing up was Ziggy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYr2zywHIty/?hl=en&taken-by=chrisrsiegfried

smileyyay  What a beautiful family! These twp give me the warm and fuzzy. Who would have though that this is where she will be after she picked
Chris 3 years ago. I remember Chris telling her at the proposal, " I am confident in us", I believed him. There is something about a confident man that is so attractive. So happy for Des!!

thanks! GA for posting the photo,  rock
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 pm

What a little cutie. Nice to see Des so happy. She wasn't the most exciting Bette, but I always thought she was one of the nicest, most genuine people.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:07 pm

Des may not be the most entertaining lead, but her season is my favourite!! So happy for her to have meet the Prince Charming, so happy for Chris too for his decision to give the show a try.

I still think Chris' proposal was the best.
"It's not just yes or no, it's whether you want to share life with me" (paraphrasing)

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 am

Des is a needle in a haystack. I despise RS but I listened to both parts of the interview. The girl is mega talented. I'm not sure any contestant who has appeared on this show is more legit than this chick! She's got it going on and the frustrating thing is I'm not sure she will ever get enough credit or recognition of how frickin talented she is or how amazing she is as a person.

I'll never forget the conversation/date (1/1) she had with Sean that took place in a tent as she spoke of her memories and how special they were of the closeness she felt with her family as they were homeless living in a tent several times during her childhood. She remembered them with love and she meant it. They don't make them like Desiree very often! She deserved a Chris Seigfried and I'm so glad she got him.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:09 am

@mprssdbyu nicely said.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:09 am

@mprssdbyu Good Post

She's a wonderful person with a huge heart. They are a wonderful couple!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Des will be showcasing her dresses at bridal fashion week in NYC in a few weeks for the 2nd time (first time was with Maggie Sottero).

nyc - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 - Page 22 Img_2210

nyc - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:29 am

I am so happy for Des with her new collection.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion #8

+35
Stacia620
Billysmom
Ladybug82
Sprite
bluwavz