SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Sasha's partner clue

@sashafarber1's partner is from Texas, released a song on iTunes, and is on TV every Wednesday. Tell us who she is!

premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10 premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Family10premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel15premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:41 pm

lipsis wrote:Sasha's partner clue

@sashafarber1's partner is from Texas, released a song on iTunes, and is on TV every Wednesday. Tell us who she is!

Many are saying it's that lady from Little Women or whatever that Liftetime show is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:58 pm

I just have to say, I'm REALLY glad our mods and admin here don't speak to their members and such the way the mods do at the dwts spoiler site....it's all I can take to not rip them a new one. They are so rude, condescending and downright b*tchy. Sorry....if any of you know/are friends with them, but man oh man....even when members apologize and try to be kind they're RUDE! Sorry, had to vent....all jmo....back to read some spoilers.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Also...almost all of the pros have been officially announced now.

Guys:
Val
Maks
Artem
Sascha
Gleb
Derek
Mark (hasn't been officially announced yet, but he's albeit confirmed)

Girls:
Emma
Witney
Lindsay
Jenna
Allison
Sharna

Judges:
Carrie Ann
Julianne
Bruno
Len (currently unknown if he'll return)

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:36 pm

leselihau wrote:I just have to say, I'm REALLY glad our mods and admin here don't speak to their members and such the way the mods do at the dwts spoiler site....it's all I can take to not rip them a new one.  They are so rude, condescending and downright b*tchy.  Sorry....if any of you know/are friends with them, but man oh man....even when members apologize and try to be kind they're RUDE!  Sorry, had to vent....all jmo....back to read some spoilers.

I second this!! That site has amazing spoilers you can't get anywhere else but even though I try tell myself never to read the comments, when I inevitably do bit just makes me angry. The mods there are so nasty not only to visitors of the site (even if it was just an innocent comment or confusion about something) but also the things they say about everyone who is not a Hough or a best friend of a Hough is just so incredibly rude. Thats why I'm glad theres a DWTS section here, because that site's comment section can put a downer on everyones day.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:37 pm

I'm not happy with Julianne as a judge.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Figured Maks would be back once he and Peta announced their pregnancy. Also Derek has free time now that Hairspray Live was pushed back. The celeb choices seem slim right now so guess it's a battle of pro fan bases like always.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f49c

premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Wow I'm slacking on my Mod duties. I try not to be mean and I don't like the Houghs. laugh out loud

I initially was sad there was no Tony this season but maybe it's a good thing that he takes a season off. Hopefully everyone will miss him and he'll come back next season and get a decent partner.

I heard the same thing about the lady from Little Women. I'm interested to see how that works

premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10 premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Family10premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel15premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:16 pm

I'm waiting for more better celebs to be announced though Babyface is a good one for now. I wanted Sasha with someone better. I always welcome Derek back. He makes others step up there game.

premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:32 pm

I hate that Derek is back. I'm sorry to be such a downer, but Derek, Mark, Val and Max will get the most promising celebs, so the rest of the pros are left with fodder. I don't think with the female pros it is the same, they switch quite evenly IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Well those 4 pros are the most popular and they need ratings. JMO.

Entertainment Tonight is reporting Maureen McCormick aka Marcia Brady will be competing as well.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f49c

premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 premiere - DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:36 pm

lipsis wrote:Also, here's a hint

Hint: @theartemc's partner is a published author, released a country album, and started acting when she was 9! Who is she? #DWTS by @dancingabc

(Quoting myself)

Maureen McCormick fits this description.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez