SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:46 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I hope that in Wells' ITM next week, he states that he is there for Caila but then has to settle for AI. :stirthepot

that would make me so happy. giggling
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:50 am

Isabella wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I hope that in Wells' ITM next week, he states that he is there for Caila but then has to settle for AI. :stirthepot

that would make me so happy. giggling
He already said he would give his final rose to Caila over AI in an (Extra? E?) interview, might as well cement it on BIP, too. teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 17 2498057887
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:56 am

He probably actually really was there for Caila but she was tragically taken by wussy boy so he had to settle for the leftovers that no one else wanted. With that said I doubt we'll see an ITM from Wells saying that. I'm sure the show wants us to view him as Ashley's knight in shining armor and I'll be barfing the whole time over the BS they'll be trying to sell me about their showmance.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:11 am

That video of Wells saying he'd choose Caila is honestly such a blessing. An ITM of him mentioning that he would've chosen Caila would be hilarious! :gotcha: But yep instead they're going to try and set up Ashley and Wells so they'll probably leave that on the cutting room floor. But I actually 100% think Wells would've gone for Caila if she'd been an option, so he may very well have said it.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:40 am

I'm still pissed that all this stupid AI/Jared crap will have managed to ruin my enjoyment of both Caila and Wells' time on the show. He was hands down my favourite on JoJo's season. Damn you AI/Jared! :angryemotion
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:50 am

I'd love it if they met off the show, but Caila might just steer clear of any man who's been associated with AI.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:55 am

To be honest, I get Jared's motive as of why he didn't tell Caila what Ashley said about her, I think he was just trying to be protective and not hurt her feelings more than they already were. What good would it bring? I wouldn't come to my interest and spill all the insults because it would only stir the pot even more. He was just being diplomatic. But the reason I think why Jared isn't defending Caila off show is because she simply broke up with him after dating in real life and he may still be a little bitter about that. At the end of the day, she would finally be someone who wasn't so into him as he was, or you know, maybe he so got used to having someone being obsessed with him that this relationship gave him insecurity. It would actually explain a lot about him stating Ashley I's possessiveness being ADORABLE.  no no

Last edited by limoncello on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:55 am

Reading some comments I would say I like people individually no matter who stands beside them, who supports them and who is against them, since I come up with an opinion of each of them. It's how I liked Nick no matter what the "fantastic four" or "eight" had to say about him during Andi's season, it's how I like Caila, no matter what people say or tweet (including Nick, who retweeted about AI) ... and whoever gives support to my fave, doesn't make me like him/her any more, if at all. That's why I kinda agree with Nick, that there is no edit (even if I have my own theory about it) ... TPTB present us the colors, we choose to see the shape ... I just prefer to see it on my own, without people telling me what I should see.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:50 am

limoncello wrote:To be honest, I get Jared's motive as of why he didn't tell Caila what Ashley said about her, I think he was just trying to be protective and not hurt her feelings more than they already were. What good would it bring? I wouldn't come to my interest and spill all the insults because it would only stir the pot even more. He was just being diplomatic. But the reason I think why Jared isn't defending Caila off show is because she simply broke up with him after dating in real life and he may still be a little bitter about that. At the end of the day, she would finally be someone who wasn't so into him as he was, or you know, maybe he so got used to having someone being obsessed with him that this relationship gave him insecurity. It would actually explain a lot about him stating Ashley I's possessiveness being ADORABLE.  no no

He should've stopped Ashley from trashing Caila in the first place. Why was he discussing Caila with AI anyway? He can't talk with Caila? Ask her? Caila told him she wants to go slow, not rush it, and he kissed her right after that. So it might be that Caila has talked with him but he's not listening.

Vinny managed to stand up for izzy on twitter after THAT dumping, but Jared has his/AI posse back himself up. Not one word anywhere about Caila.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:57 am

^ of course the way Jared (not) handled the conversation with Ashley is a completely different story, I wasn't trying to justify that. That was wimpy of him. I was talking about the interaction between him and Caila then.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:05 am

Where can I watch the vid of wells saying he'd have picked Caila ? TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:30 pm

happygolucky wrote:Reading some comments I would say I like people individually no matter who stands beside them, who supports them and who is against them, since I come up with an opinion of each of them. It's how I liked Nick no matter what the "fantastic four" or "eight" had to say about him during Andi's season, it's how I like Caila, no matter what people say or tweet (including Nick, who retweeted about AI) ... and whoever gives support to my fave, doesn't make me like him/her any more, if at all. That's why I kinda agree with Nick, that there is no edit (even if I have my own theory about it) ... TPTB present us the colors, we choose to see the shape ... I just prefer to see it on my own, without people telling me what I should see.

clapping! I really like your post, especially the last line about colors and shapes.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick