SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Vinnie is having a give-away contest to DJ a wedding -- that is his announcement.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Well now, there's a big let down; that surely must have the opposite affect that he hoped for.

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Has anyone posted this yet?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/on-bachelor-in-paradise-ashley-i-is-all-of-us-but-so-are-jared-and-caila_us_57bd9aeee4b03d51368bb1eb

Claire hit the nail on the head regarding the Ashley-Jared-Caila "triangle".
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Good article. She didn't mention that those who have done things like Ashley probably were a lot younger.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
This is the only season I have somewhat watched as I felt the other 2 and it's precursors were dreck.
This season, imo, has been--life imitating art imitating life, like real life people acting like their reality tv personas exemplified. Worse than bad. IMO
The only normal people on this show are --IMO Nick, Jen and Caila. Jorge. Perhaps. IDK him well enough.

This season makes me want a shower after watching and an urgent need to spend an equivalent time in church!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:31 pm

Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:22 pm

EliseAlways wrote:Has anyone posted this yet?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/on-bachelor-in-paradise-ashley-i-is-all-of-us-but-so-are-jared-and-caila_us_57bd9aeee4b03d51368bb1eb

Claire hit the nail on the head regarding the Ashley-Jared-Caila "triangle".

Good article but I have to vehemently disagree with the pro-Ashley tweets that I've never, ever acted that way towards anyone in my life.  If that's "acting real", then it's no wonder women shame other women all the time.  Disgusting!  And if a friend ever acted like that, I'd knock them over the head and tell them how it really is, not without empathy, b/c THAT is real life.  

The only person I've seen doing that is Nick so good for him.  The rest who've tweeted that Ashley is real, both in the franchise and out, need a reality check (and a lesson in class).

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:36 pm

I had a group of girls act this way toward me in 9th grade. We had just recently moved to town and I made the mistake of "dating" a guy that had just broken up with the lead mean girl (weeks before I met him.) They crucified me for nearly a year, writing awful things on bathroom walls, snickering when I walked by, getting the class scary people to corner me in the gym and threaten me, just in general being complete azzes. It was brutal. That was nearly 50 years ago. Apparently *14 year olds* like Ashley and her group haven't changed.

eta: unfortunately, they now have a big platform to spew from...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:31 am

I am not sure where to post this but since it may be related a bit to CH not being on After Paradise and not shown as much these past few seasons of Bach related shows I noticed he posted on his IG that he will be a guest host on Live with Kelly. I wonder if CH is trying to get to be the co-host? question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:32 am

Sorry to hear about what happened to you @Bkay.

The way that Caila has been bullied in a pack by AshleyI and co has also reminded me of the story of a high school student named Phoebe Prince. It is certainly not near the same horrific degree, since unfortunately that story ended tragically in Phoebe's suicide. But it was again about a new girl dating a guy in a friendship group that angered the lead mean girl, and the new girl suffering weeks of bullying at the hands of the mean girl and her friends. They were relentless.

IMO it's alarming that AshleyI is a 28 year old woman and thinks her behaviour is acceptable. It's also alarming to see people say things like "but she's being real, we've all done this". I agree @cantstopwatchin I have never acted that way towards someone and I never will. The excuses for AshleyI aren't going to help her, and they're certainly not setting a good example for people watching.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:08 am

'She's being real.' That is the dumbest, lamest excuse for her childish behavior. And yes, a toddler who bites someone is being real, but society and our pain threshold tell us it isn't acceptable and the child must be punished so she will understand she isn't to do it again. This is what I'm afraid Ashley has missed out on - parents who set limits and punished bad behavior. That parenting style is becoming epidemic, I'm afraid.

Her friends go along with it because they are dumb sheep, afraid if they object that Ashley's wrath will turn on them. (if they have any thoughts in their heads.) Same mentality as in societies where mass murders were committed. I know I'm making a leap with that one, but d*mn, this sort of thing chaps my hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:10 am

Siena and Bkay, great posts! clapping!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick