SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamakeup - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 Empty Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Continue discussion for Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* thread 2 here. Smiley

Thread 1 here

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

instamakeup - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:36 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:They are all so annoying and I am mad at myself for being one of the pple enabling this pple's bad behavior by watching this show.

So I didn't miss anything important or worth going back to watch, while I was watching America's Got Talent? laugh out loud

Per Dee
Nope. Keep watching AGT, you're missing nothing.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

instamakeup - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:43 pm

handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:45 pm

EliseAlways Today at 7:24 pm

Caila tweeted something in another language (maybe german or dutch) and quickly deleted it. I only remember that the last word was "hater". Anyone else catch that?

I wish someone was able to screencap it. I can speak german so would like to see what she wrote.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:46 pm

Man Caila totally wasted her time on this show with wussy boy. I know there's a great guy out there somewhere for her though while wussy boy will probably never find another Caila. instamakeup - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Isabella wrote:

Caila tweeted something in another language (maybe german or dutch) and quickly deleted it. I only remember that the last word was "hater". Anyone else catch that?

I wish someone was able to screencap it.  I can speak german so would like to see what she wrote.
Someone had posted it but then they deleted it. It translated to "bye, see you later hater". It was in german.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:52 pm

Oh. IT. IS. ON. Caila liked Bachelor Burn Book's tweet.

Bachelor Burn Book ‏@bachelorburnbk
ASHLEY, NO ONE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR YOU AND JARED. NO ONE. AT ALL.
This has SO moved beyond the point of being funny. #BachelorInParadise
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:54 pm

hae1001 wrote:
Isabella wrote:

I wish someone was able to screencap it.  I can speak german so would like to see what she wrote.
Someone had posted it but then they deleted it. It translated to "bye, see you later hater". It was in german.

thanks. I wish she didn't delete it. I want people to see that side of her. It's normal to be pissed espescially if everyone keep pushing her over the edge.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:Man Caila totally wasted her time on this show with wussy boy. I know there's a great guy out there somewhere for her though while wussy boy will probably never find another Caila.  instamakeup - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 1f601

I don't think her time was wasted.
She got to learn some valuable lessons. Now, hopefully she applies what she learned. :Nod:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Man Caila totally wasted her time on this show with wussy boy. I know there's a great guy out there somewhere for her though while wussy boy will probably never find another Caila.  instamakeup - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 1f601

She got to learn some valuable lessons. Now, hopefully she applies what she learned. :Nod:

You are right. She now knows not to waste her time with a sackless loser. #beentheredonethat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:01 am

instamakeup - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 Tumblr_inline_oce388drum1tbsl8q_1280
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelor-in-paradise-week-4-2-010028337.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:04 am

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

You are right. She now knows not to waste her time with a sackless loser. #beentheredonethat

Possibly "losers" both male and female.
Another lesson learned(I hope and IMO) that she needs to move away from this franchise and not look back. It was a fun time while it lasted and now it's time for other bucket list stuff.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg