SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:46 pm

I don't care about anyone on this show. As long as they entertain me.

Yes I don't think Caila is that attractive but I admit she has outstanding hair.

Her smile looks as fake as they come and she smiles at the wrong times most of the time which could be a nervous tick or some one that is not really paying attention to what you are saying. I don't know but its just annoying.

She is not entertaining to me and needs to go home she just doesn't suit this show.

I am not sure why she came on this show in the first place. She really has no interest in Jared. I wonder who she wanted to meet? Josh Maybe? Wells Maybe?

Ashley I,. well what can I say about her she is entertaining but that is it. I don't care what she says are does or if she finds someone or not. Whatever.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:54 pm

I'm loving how riled up everyone here is. IMO, Caila isn't being fake. She is staying true to her personality, values and upbringing. Her castmates and some of bachelor nation, however, PERCEIVE her as fake. IMO it's because they might be putting themselves on Caila's situation and thinking they would have acted/reacted way differently than her.

Sharleen Joynt was right, if they are going to call her fake they should give an exact situation where she did something which was inappropriate or was obviously not obviously what she meant.

The Ashley supporters keep saying not everything was shown. I'm sincerely waiting for someone to shed a light on why exactly they don't like Caila other than that they feel she is fake or too perfect. During the 1st or 2nd week, Amanda wrote on her blog explaining the Nick situation, saying that Nick was all sweet when the cameras are rolling then when cameras are not he would stop. (Nothing against Nick but this is Amanda's side) That IMO is a concrete example of being fake. Why isn't anyone giving one that Caila did?

All JMO.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:58 pm

I Just want to say.  I don't think Caila is fake.  I think her smile LOOKS fake.

I also don't support any of these people.  They all signed up for the good bad and ugly of what this show gives.   To think anyone is above this show, well they would not have come on it if they were.

But I  sure am glad they do..  :cutesmile!:
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:03 pm

I haven't been a Caila fan, but I always gravitate to the underdog and the bullied. My opinion is that the "group" issue is that they simply don't understand Caila, they don't think the same way, they don't have her intellect and haven't experienced other cultures the way she has, so they don't give her the same benefit of the doubt as they would one of their "own." As ditzy as some (most) of those BIP girls are, I can see why they would be jealous of her. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:09 pm

What Amanda said was clearly nonsense, since as Nick pointed out, the cameras never stop rolling in Paradise.

I don't know if the fakery accusations have to do with Caila's actions as much as her general demeanour. She's clearly very self-aware which makes her edit herself a lot on camera and smile when there's nothing to smile about really. I'd probably be the same in that situation, since I don't show my true feelings easily to anyone but my closest friends and family and I've been brought up to be polite. But that's why I wouldn't dream of going on reality TV, since I know I'd bore the life out of people. People like to "get to know" the people they watch on TV and the type of people you can get to know are the ones who don't edit themselves at all and put all their feelings and thoughts out there. Caila doesn't, which is perfectly fine, just not made for TV. That in no way excuses bullying her though, since she hasn't actually done anything wrong, unless you think she owes some loyalty to crazy Ashley. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:09 pm

This is a ``Reality Show `` but seems very little actual Reality is going on !

Hard to maintain any serious level of interest in who is with or not with who ! since most of the Players are acting more & more like teenagers as they wind up the Show Drama - little of this should be taken seriously =

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:19 pm

As someone who likes Caila, I also understand how she can come across to people and how she fits into the reality tv world. And I get it, I really do. But like other people have said, this goes beyond people disliking each other. Bullying people in packs is disturbing, I don't care if it's tied to a reality tv program or not. If this had stayed on the show maybe it wouldn't be as bad. But that's not what has happened. This bullying has continued off the show, and seemingly will continue unless people call it out for what it is. IMO the way AshleyI and her supporters have been behaving on social media is awful and shameful. I agree, Caila could be everything they're accusing her of and none of it would justify her being bullied. All JMO.

Last edited by siena on Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:20 pm

nikikass wrote:I Just want to say.  I don't think Caila is fake.  I think her smile LOOKS fake.

I also don't support any of these people.  They all signed up for the good bad and ugly of what this show gives.   To think anyone is above this show, well they would not have come on it if they were.

But I  sure am glad they do..  :cutesmile!:

They all make money to be on the show. I don't think any of this season's cast is above that for sure. I bet if they had paid Janner enough they would have divorced and come back and done it again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:24 pm

LOL, Kasha.....
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:34 pm

@kasha you really are hoot......thanks for the laughs

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 1f49b  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Cue epic Lord of the Rings music when entering mountain pass  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 10 1f5fb by @cailaquinn
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by cedarlea Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:44 pm

I haven't posted much before, but I've been feeling a rant building inside of me all day, and I need to get it out...(all of this is my opinion).

I feel like we've been around this bush before, and in that situation it was Britt Nilsson who was being attacked and accused of being fake by everyone. Just like RS said that Caila came on the show to build her brand, people were accusing Britt of wanting acting opportunities out of the show. At the time, I remember getting caught up in the hype and believing some of the things people were saying about her. Now, I admit I haven't followed Britt 100% closely, but from what I gather she seems to be a completely different person post show than everyone was claiming her to be. I've read her blog and thought she's definitely trying to uplift and encourage people through it, not trying to garner attention. Once all the dust settles, I wonder if a lot of people will come around to seeing Caila in that light as well.

To me, Caila is coming across as much more relatable on BIP. I personally don't think she'll smiling and being fake all the time - it seems like there's tons of scenes of her looking concerned or like she's listening to people and caring for them. IMO, I think Caila walked into a hornet's nest on the show, and anything she does could be taken by the other cast members and construed as something negative. In light of the people accusing her of not being into Jared, I see it as her trying to walk on eggshells in the situation. She's trying to be true to herself and not rush into a relationship too fast, as well as be sensitive to Ashley I's feelings, as well as showing Jared that she's into him. That's a lot of try to navigate! If she had been all over Jared, I can only imagine that the cast members would have turned that into a negative as well. It seems like she can't win.

Until I hear proof otherwise, I'm inclined to believe that Caila is a kind and sweet person, and that she didn't expect the Ashley I/Jared relationship saga to blow up as much as it did. I'm going to wait until I hear some concrete proof. Until then, since all I have to go on is the opinion of a bunch of other cast mates who have proved time and time again how nasty they are to other people, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

cedarlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg