SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:21 pm

That raises my opinion of Michael G up quite a few notches. Well done.

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bonzkelly Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:26 pm

dee wrote:
bonzkelly wrote:I love Jared with Caila and think they would go far, but what I don't understand (and maybe it's clever editing by TP) is Jared doesn't seem to stand up for Caila. He is always defending Ashley I to Caila, but when Ashley I called Caila a "whore", he just sat there and said nothing. If he really "likes" Caila like he claims, shouldn't he tell his friend to not call her that? Maybe I shouldn't look too much into this, but maybe Jared lacks in that department of defending for his woman. JMO - But he seems like the type that wouldn't kick a$$ if a guy tries to come and flirt/talk sh|t about his girl. Please tell me I'm wrong.

First things first, welcomebanner Hope you enjoy posting in the forum!

And IMO, it's because Jared has no balls. Twice we have seen Ashley tell Jared the girl he likes is a whore. And twice he has not intervened. Why should Caila stay or be committed to a guy that can't even defend her? Dude, at the very least defend your own decision to pursue Caila on the show. Nope. He goes running back to Ashley.

Thanks for the welcome! It's because of Caila and Jared that I've been addicted to BIP. I haven't watched The Bachelor/Bachelorette since Trista and Ryan. They were an amazing couple, and I guess Jared and Caila reminds me so much of them, so I'm trying to root for them.

I'd hate to say it that he has "no balls" but it looks that way.

bonzkelly

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:29 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@Siena ah, yes, the sl*t-shaming song reference which Carly retweeted. These people are truly horrible. I just rolled my eyes at even more SM bullying when I first saw it, but upon further reflection, I'm finding it perhaps the most disgusting cheap shot yet as the song referenced very clearly degrates the "other woman" in no uncertain terms. At least Taylor Swift was only about 19/20 when she wrote the song. What the hell is AI's excuse?

Carly retweeted it too? :angryemotion Wow they're really in the gutter at this point. IMO if anyone can defend that then they have no moral fibre left in them. AshleyI and her supporters have revealed just how low they're willing to go to hurt someone. Shameful. no no

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:29 pm

siena wrote:

At the end of the podcast Michael then said this:

"I like Ashley a lot, but I'm just cringing at all of this stuff. I just think like you need to have some self control and if Jared really is your friend, truly your friend, and can be your friend going forward then this is something you're going to have to deal with and you're going to have to care more about him than your own personal desires to be with him romantically, and want him to be happy. This is a forum for her to do that and instead she came with every intention of being with him and no-one else. I don't buy this whole thing that she was going to come and meet someone else."

Source
High clap I'm sure many in the bach family feel this way, they just aren't speaking about it on social media.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:32 pm

EliseAlways wrote:I'm loving how riled up everyone here is. IMO, Caila isn't being fake. She is staying true to her personality, values and upbringing. Her castmates and some of bachelor nation, however, PERCEIVE her as fake. IMO it's because they might be putting themselves on Caila's situation and thinking they would have acted/reacted way differently than her.

Sharleen Joynt was right, if they are going to call her fake they should give an exact situation where she did something which was inappropriate or was obviously not obviously what she meant.

The Ashley supporters keep saying not everything was shown. I'm sincerely waiting for someone to shed a light on why exactly they don't like Caila other than that they feel she is fake or too perfect. During the 1st or 2nd week, Amanda wrote on her blog explaining the Nick situation, saying that Nick was all sweet when the cameras are rolling then when cameras are not he would stop. (Nothing against Nick but this is Amanda's side) That IMO is a concrete example of being fake. Why isn't anyone giving one that Caila did?

All JMO.

I'm waiting for something concrete as well that will shed some light to this claim of fakery. But, no one seemsto have the guts to spill anything and maybe because there's nothing really. All it is is they can't stand someone who looks at a glass half full.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:37 pm

mindless wrote:What Amanda said was clearly nonsense, since as Nick pointed out, the cameras never stop rolling in Paradise.

I don't know if the fakery accusations have to do with Caila's actions as much as her general demeanour. She's clearly very self-aware which makes her edit herself a lot on camera and smile when there's nothing to smile about really. I'd probably be the same in that situation, since I don't show my true feelings easily to anyone but my closest friends and family and I've been brought up to be polite. But that's why I wouldn't dream of going on reality TV, since I know I'd bore the life out of people. People like to "get to know" the people they watch on TV and the type of people you can get to know are the ones who don't edit themselves at all and put all their feelings and thoughts out there. Caila doesn't, which is perfectly fine, just not made for TV. That in no way excuses bullying her though, since she hasn't actually done anything wrong, unless you think she owes some loyalty to crazy Ashley. JMO.

My reality TV show will be a snoozefest. I guard my heart, I watch how people are before I interact, and I believe that everyone is capable of doing good, or even great, things but I don't have a beautiful hair and smile. As a matter of fact, I have an awesome resting b!tch face.

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:46 pm

@2ndcampbell just realized I used obviously twice. Lol.

Anyway, I've just seen Ashley's FabFitFun snapchat recap. I think she was embarrassed by how she appeared on tv. She said she'll admit to being crazy but (again) still stands by what she said. She says she wasn't the only one in a house who feels the same way she does toward Caila. She mentions that Carly, Nick, Emily, Haley, Amanda and Josh are all Team Ashley. She wishes everything that happened to justify how they feel will be shown but she doubts it.

I'm regretting reading RS recap on the episode but I had to look if anyone spilled tea on the matter. He reiterates how everyone says how fake Caila is. Even mentions that they (Jaila) didn't even get to make their relationship lasts 2 months after filming. So if we were to take what he said as truth, they did date after filming but now they've broken up. I won't be surprised if it was when their episodes were shown.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:48 pm

This mean and trash group from the franchise must be hating Caila even more now since she's comfortably taking her vacation in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, if not the most beautiful hahaha! and seeing her enjoying herself and speaking foreign language fluently laugh out loud.... the hate will only get stronger and stronger.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:51 pm

On another thought, I think the only person in this franchise that MAY be a good fit for Caila is actually Ames. Too bad he's married, laugh out loud. I remember how much i loooooved Ames back then, and obviously Jackie was not a good fit back then. I think it's rather similar to Caila and Jared right now.  But I think that's the kind of guys and the caliber that will be a good match for Caila considering personality, background, everything.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:57 pm

I just don't think Caila has a personality that translates well on TV. I'd be the same way though... I should never go on TV, nor will I ever laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:02 am

EliseAlways wrote:@2ndcampbell just realized I used obviously twice. Lol.

Anyway, I've just seen Ashley's FabFitFun snapchat recap. I think she was embarrassed by how she appeared on tv. She said she'll admit to being crazy but (again) still stands by what she said. She says she wasn't the only one in a house who feels the same way she does toward Caila. She mentions that Carly, Nick, Emily, Haley, Amanda and Josh are all Team Ashley. She wishes everything that happened to justify how they feel will be shown but she doubts it.

I'm regretting reading RS recap on the episode but I had to look if anyone spilled tea on the matter. He reiterates how everyone says how fake Caila is. Even mentions that they (Jaila) didn't even get to make their relationship lasts 2 months after filming. So if we were to take what he said as truth, they did date after filming but now they've broken up. I won't be surprised if it was when their episodes were shown.
Likely why Ashley is so unapologetic with the Caila bashing. Ashley will likely be on After Paradise again and I'm fully expecting a smug "I told you so." no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:10 am

So many interesting stuff in here today! Yep, I expect so many turning on Caila next wk. Since Jared has had some acting himself he's ready to play the victim on Caila dumping and his friend being true on her. If many already stepping to help him and ash.I don't think I even want to tune and hear what happens with ap. RS, is full of it they didn't even know if they were dating if anything until Ash spilled her side.

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg