SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:10 am

She would serve her self better to shut down SM while out of the country.  As long as her account is public, she will get good and bad remarks.  It is a good time to disengage from the negativity that certain people like to throw her way.  I wouldn't want to be spending my time in Switzerland reading SM especially the negative remarks. afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 2292733854
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:12 am

I can't say it enough: This show is not a cast person's friend.
Hopefully, Caila is not reading those SM accounts and her accounts don't allow that negativity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:14 am

siena wrote:It's absolutely shocking to me to read some of the hate comments Caila's been getting on social media. One woman was talking about how she and her husband were discussing how much they hate Caila and how ugly she is. Another was "couldn't hate a human more". Really??? You need to leave these comments on someone's page? And worse still these are grown adults leaving this nastiness online? I know this is par for course these days, but it doesn't make it any less disgusting. Ashley's campaign of hate hasn't just been to bully Caila, it's been to embolden other people to bully her too. IMO it's reprehensible.

That video of her with her family just shows that she's been herself throughout IMO. It's not as though Caila's completely changed her personality for this show. Even the main argument now seems to be "Jared liked Caila more than she liked him" as though this is some example of her being fake. Again, how so? She told him that she was taking things slow and wanted to see where things took them, why is she not allowed that? IMO they're grasping at anything to make it look like Ashley was right about Caila and that Jared is some victim in this. If Caila and Jared dated after the show and it didn't work out then why is that seen as some scandal? It says a lot that they even bothered to date after all that drama IMO. That they're now trying to blame it all on Caila is ridiculous.

I don't understand these attacks. One would think they know Caila personally by the way they express their dislikes. I don't know her personally but she has reached out to me on SM to explain something and I thought it was genuinely sweet. If someone makes an effort to go out of their way, you'd want to know them and be friends with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:23 am

There's a really terrible culture online that seems to bring out the absolute worst in people. I hope she's ignoring them too because some of them are truly cruel. IMO if the worst Ashley and her mean clique can throw at her is that she's fake, has broken up with her boyfriend, and tries to be perfect then I think Caila is coming out on top to any sane person observing all of this. If you can hate someone because of those reasons then IMO you have serious issues yourself.

It's great that Caila is in Switzerland being active and enjoying life though. I think that ultimately that will be her best way forward. I wonder how long she's staying there? I kind of hope she'd just start a fun European adventure and forget the show even exists! yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:33 am

This is my go to statement when dealing with mind-numbing idiots:
afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 016539b9ebe6a5a38bfd384f75d1b1dbc1e99c02f2eeb2a126a8a14b3f5836e0
Source
Assholes, all of them.

Caila seems like she has a good head on her shoulders. She'll find some good in all of this Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:43 am

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 3806527698 That scene @TheWrongReasons!

Yeah exactly. I think Caila's probably one of the only people in this franchise who would've been able to handle this all with so much grace. It makes me angry that so many people have sided with Ashley because it's infuriating to see bullying rewarded in any capacity. My hope is that there's enough of us who can see the truth and that at least Ashley and Co don't entirely get away with their terrible behaviour.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:04 am

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Cqedni10

This photo is everywhere on the internet so I don't know who the original source it but I think this is perfect for Caila's situation.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:06 am

dee wrote:

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 14162292_1788830028029498_1934740723_n

source

Loving the vids of her trip in Switzerland @dee even the one with her parents & brother playing cards and jamin to Paul Hardcastle 19 that was from her snap from the other night. Love when she is with her family!

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:14 am

I tend to think she's smart enough to not care much what some random strangers say about her online. It's just words based on nothing really. I'm always surprised when one of these people gets so offended. Not everyone will like you, oh well. Chances are the feeling would be mutual.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:23 am

IMO Caila strikes me though as someone who does care what other people think, for better or for worse. She said it herself, she's a people pleaser. I am that way, and I know I can unfortunately take negative comments to heart. But it's true, she does seem to rise above it. It's always a good reminder that it's far more important to know who you are and to have the respect of people you respect than random strangers.

@EliseAlways That's a great quote. Sums it up perfectly. The right people will always see who you truly are regardless of the misinformation.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:33 am

@MiniDiva adorable avi! Love u posted that vid on Caila!
@TheWrongReasons laugh out loud true great pic with caption
@EliseAlways someone should send that to Caila via instagram or twitter it's a great quote and true!
@siena so true Caila has been so strong because knowing me I would not be so civil. She keeps showing what a class act she is.... whatever has been thrown her way with the show and her race!

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:48 am

@SunnyRachel I would be terrible on this show and dealing with what Caila has. Huge props to her for doing so with so much class. That's not an easy thing to do.

I forgot to mention this at the time, but when Caila and Jared went to the Newport Polo she snapchatted a cute dog in the distance. In the background you could hear Jared talking to someone else, I think about his dog. Again, if Caila was faking all of this then why would she have made time throughout the summer to visit Jared post show. They didn't let people take photos with them so it wasn't for publicity. I think they gave it a shot and didn't want any pressure. IMO it's ridiculous to attack Caila if it didn't work out.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg