SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Just off the top of my head, Ashley tweeted an incomplete sl*t-shaming lyric. Carly retweeted it and added that it was a Taylor Swift song (these have since been deleted but Ashley's tweet is posted here). Jubilee and Leah both tweeted support for Michelle Collins after she made that anime character comment (I believe that's been posted in this thread somewhere). They've also been continually subtweeting about Caila. Emily retweeted a post complaining about why guys like fake pageant girls instead of funny real women when Caila arrived on BIP. She deleted it this after she was called out. I personally found the "I would choose Emily" tweets pretty mean-spirited, but all of this is certainly up to interpretation. More than anything it is the pack mentality and piling on that crosses the line to me and becomes bullying.

Last edited by siena on Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:53 pm

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 9sdsno
following the wild flowers #dametraveler by cailaquinn

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:06 pm

PINKHEART ^so beautiful!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:22 pm

siena wrote:Just off the top of my head, Ashley tweeted an incomplete sl*t-shaming lyric. Carly retweeted it and added that it was a Taylor Swift song (these have since been deleted but Ashley's tweet is posted here). Jubilee and Leah both tweeted support for Michelle Collins after she made that anime character comment (I believe that's been posted in this thread somewhere). They've also been continually subtweeting about Caila. Emily retweeted a post complaining about why guys like fake pageant girls instead of funny real women when Caila arrived on BIP. She deleted it this after she was called out. I personally found the "I would choose Emily" tweets pretty mean-spirited, but all of this is certainly up to interpretation. More than anything it is the pack mentality and piling on that crosses the line to me and becomes bullying.

Thanks. I don't follow most of them. I don't get the animosity at all. Caila is better off without those people.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:25 pm

@cantstopwatchin u make vaild points. Guess, we will see what happens Tues! Yet, I still want Jared to get called out. So unfair how a man get's to slide like nothing!
@Maddy Caila was right, I would not want to end up like her!
@Siena Caila looks so peaceful,that hair slaying overseas, and what a background. Yes, loved seeing her family singing in ig today. Her parents r amazing just like her! I must say her brother is a cutie 2!

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:11 pm

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:44 am

Caila is perfect. Her life is like a fairytale. Great support system from her family and close friends. I can see why these fame chasing nobodies are so intimidated and jealous of her coming on the show and snatching up any guy she wants. She's genuine. Has her indecisiveness which to me screams NORMAL. She doesn't play up to the cameras like these other folks.  It's just sad how they gang up on her calling her fake just to hide behind the real reason which is they are all jealous of her. Just keep swimming Caila. Few years from now you'll be the last one laughing. Smiley *IMO*
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:20 am

Nobody's perfect. I also fail to see how Caila is so above the fame chasing. Maybe if she'd only appeared on the Bachelor and then disappeared back to her normal life, I'd consider her part of the exclusive group of 'only in it for a fun experience'. However, that is not the case. She obviously wanted to be the Bachelorette, then started a blog, which most people these days do in hopes of making a living out of it, and then she went on BIP. She did not do all this to find the man of her dreams, no one does. With her looks and sunny personality she should have no problem finding a man in real life, and frankly anyone's better than the members of the Bachelor cesspool. She's on TV because she wants to be on TV, just like the rest of them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:29 am

To each their own. She's perfect to me in a sense that she carries herself with dignity even after always being harrassed and bullied on SM. She's not trashing anyone. She's just living her life. She took the opportunity to go on the show yes, but she also doesn't make a fool out of herself just for the cameras like other folks on the show. She's just experiencing things. Whether it's taking an opportunity to meet someone on tv, starting a blog or traveling the world, she does everything gracefully.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:29 am

Headding into town #ootd #liketkit @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2p4B3 by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:33 am

mindless wrote:Nobody's perfect. I also fail to see how Caila is so above the fame chasing. Maybe if she'd only appeared on the Bachelor and then disappeared back to her normal life, I'd consider her part of the exclusive group of 'only in it for a fun experience'. However, that is not the case. She obviously wanted to be the Bachelorette, then started a blog, which most people these days do in hopes of making a living out of it, and then she went on BIP. She did not do all this to find the man of her dreams, no one does. With her looks and sunny personality she should have no problem finding a man in real life, and frankly anyone's better than the members of the Bachelor cesspool. She's on TV because she wants to be on TV, just like the rest of them.

She is also branding herself and schilling her own crapola. So--until she really fades into quiet, this is going to follow her unfortunately.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:54 am

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Scree223

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Scree225

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 22 Scree224

Source: caila.quinn Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg