SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wanderlust - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:36 am

@summerdayze I'd like for Caila to stay on her family trip too. She has been quiet for a bit though so perhaps she's on her flight?

I feel like AP is also going to try and flip this onto Caila and underplay Ashley's bullying. If they try to play up a poor Jared story about Caila not liking him as much then I need someone on that show to point out that Jared still went on vacation with Ashley after all of this!! It would be mad to just find the fault with Caila if it didn't work out IMO.

I think there's quite a few from Jojo's season who probably would've preferred Caila as Bette. I do think Wells probably would've asked Caila on that first date but she outright said "Ask Ashley" (LOL at his "Why?"). I kind of hope Caila stays away from the Bachelor dating pool though. After all of this drama, she deserves someone outside of the franchise to just go and enjoy life with.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

wanderlust - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:57 am

I'm glad Michelle got some flack for the "rainbow eyes" comments.
I hope tomorrow isn't awkward for Caila but she's so composed and smart, she'll do fine. 

I also laughed at the "ask Ashley"/"why?" exchange with Wells. Smiley 
Poor thing was definitely pressured into that IMO. 

I'm curious to know who else preferred to have Caila as B'ette in addition to Christian and most likely Wells? I was surprised Christian was so vocal about it on Afterbuzz (he said Caila was his fave in previous video feature, but on Afterbuzz he actually admitted that he was disappointed when he found out that she wasn't B'ette)
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:59 am

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 48m48 minutes ago Elizabeth, NJ
wanderlust - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 2708 wanderlust - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 1f34a wanderlust - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 2600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:22 am

So she is home now. She flew into Newark this morning according to the above.
IMO I think she has considered the source of this ridiculousness and if she has come away with anything it's the expression: Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me.
This is such a train wreck of a franchise. I don't know why she went back for more after enduring it the first time and being treated as she was. Who needs this when you have a good life to begin with?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:24 am

Caila is way too good for this season and franchise.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:00 am

The whole exchange with Lace made me sick to death of these women. Of course ashley was right next to her. They are all mean girls ganging up on one person. I think Christian is spot on. Caila is likely keeping quiet because if she dares stand up for herself the mob will attack her. None of them have the self-awareness to recognize how bad they all look.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:21 am

So Caila is flying to Cali per her tweet?

What was the exchange with Lace - I missed that. TIA
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:24 am

Elizabeth, NJ is roughly where EWR(Newark airport) is located which indicated to me the hub she is flying into from her European/Swiss vacay.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:27 am

My money is on Caila showing up on the next season of "The Bachelor" ala Becca Tilley and Amber James. Now that her "job" is blogging she has the free time to do it. IMO anything to stay in the limelight. Maybe I'm wrong. We shall see.

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:40 am

I think it would be highly unlikely that Caila would show up on the next season of The Bachelor. She wasn't even going to do BIP until the last minute. Everything she's liked on twitter has been about thinking outside of the show. IMO if she wanted to do anything to stay in the limelight then she would never have left BIP in the first place and would've promoted the show like crazy. Instead she's barely tweeted about it and hasn't even been in the country. We'll see what happens in the future, but I see no indication that Caila will come back for more. I hope she doesn't.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:42 am

It's hard to figure out why the other girls don't like Caila. IMO, Caila has had an upbringing that included privilege but instead of being spoiled, she has been taught that she can "afford" to be generous. Generous with positive attitude, empathy, time, and good intentions. She has most likely had experiences that have taught her how to appropriately behave and interact in social situations that are much higher caliber than BIP. I hate to say Caila is from a higher social class than the other women because it's not about money, but about how you respect yourself and others around you. I think the other women just don't get it and so their defense is to tear Caila down. They see her actions as fake instead of good manners and self control. I guess they think "keeping it real" means being all "jersey shores". Probably didn't help that the majority of the men were happy to see Caila when she arrived and the new guys coming in continue to be interested in her as well. Unfortunately, Caila is already stuck in a drama filled situation that was not her choice. Luckily it was her choice to leave.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:00 am

@Minney  Good Post

Caila is just a different person and the BIP environment is not a good fit for her.  The women that seem to enjoy being on this show are typical Bachelor Nation groupies, IMO.  In contrast, Caila seems to enjoy more cultural and intellectual activities and would be happier hanging with people that enjoy the same.  JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg