SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by poohbear Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:15 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I just like to pint out, that clearly many people like Caila from the franchise. Only AI crew don't like her, and they're so front and centre in the Bach world that it seems a lot. Sean and Catherine like her. Wells likes her. Christian and Shushanna like her. Jami like her. Only AI's friends are shady about her.

Don't forget also Lauren Himle, Jen, Rachel, and Amber. All from Ben's season, and they all vocally support Caila.  These girls are all sane and normal, so they're not in that popular clique and they are classy so that they are not obnoxiously loud on Social media.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:21 am

Wells and Caila singing (just adjust the audio)

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

cr: my recording, original source:BachSnaps snapchat
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:23 am

Thank you Isabella! They are so cute!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:24 am

Thanks @Isabella !!!! You're the best Smiley

They were cute. Hope they run from A & J.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:25 am

@Isabella Thank you! They're adorable together. What could have been. *sigh*
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:50 am

Thank you @Isabella. Sigh... the possibilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:12 am

my big weird totally wonderful dysfunctional family by @theyearofelan

WEST COAST #Afterparadise starts now. LIFE-CHANGING EP. @bachelorinparadise by @michcoll

cannnnot wait to see this gal so soon newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 2764 newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 1f60d annnnnd to catch up on @bachelorinparadise by @kaylacoleslaw

Proud of the way this girl handled herself tonight on #BachelorInParadise and #AfterParadise! It's not easy having all of America judge you, but boy did you handle it with grace and class. I'd give you my rose any day @cailaquinn newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 1f339 by @margorizzi

PSA: this beauty is the most amazing friend, an angel and one of the kindest, most generous, considerate, graceful, loving people I've EVER met. Just so everyone knows. newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 1f478 newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 1f49b #trueprincess #loverlyineveryway by @abbydephilips

Lights, camera....say cheese! These women know how to work a room. newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 270c newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 1f339 #bachelornation by @melbel556

What's your favorite Summer memory? We loved our #vacationwithcaila Travel Collection and all of the great pieces from it we'll be keeping in our Fall wardrobes! #ootd #summer #style #morninglavender #shopmorninglavender by @shopmorninglavender
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:28 am

Thanks, @Isabella Smiley I'll watch on the laptop later.

I love seeing Caila's friends stand up for her  newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 2764
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:32 am

As cute as the snapchat was, I want Caila to run far away from any of the guys from this franchise. May she find an intelligent, funny, kind, genuine, hot, successful, loyal, adventurous guy to explore the world with!

That's a really sweet message from Abby. If Caila has real-life friends who are there for her, then no amount of hate Ashley tries to throw at her will stick. Whatever Ashley is going to concoct to redeem herself in her recap, Ashley's already shown her true character. And it is nasty and mean. Just as Caila has proven how much of a class act she is throughout this situation. I posted these in another thread, but it's nice to see these comments from people on Caila's social media. IMO a lot of people finally saw through Ashley's woe is me/Caila is evil/#girlcode lies.

* I am truly inspired by your class & integrity! Everything happens for a reason--you deserve Greatness & True Love! You just haven't met him yet! Cheering for you!
*You're so classy and handled everything in such a mature wonderful way. Definitely someone amazing out there for you
*I gained so much more respect for you Caila after watching BIP. Keep doing you girl. Trust the journey and trust the process. You got this!
*Keep your chin up Caila! You're nothing but classy and beautiful, and someone who I really look up to as a woman.
*You are just the sweetest! Think you are super classy and lovely! Hope you find someone who loves you 100%!! You deserve it!
*You're mature and classy. Don't lose that. Everyone can tell who's in the wrong here.
*A lot of people mistake your optimism for being fake. I love how you always see the positive in things. Ignore the negative comments. We need more people with your happy spirit around. Some people just enjoy being bitter and bringing others down with them. Really hope love comes your way!! Best wishes!!

:cutesmile!: sign heart

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:36 am

Always glad to see people standing up for Caila and against bullying. :yes:  :claphands  thumbsup

newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Ohs7pg
Source: My screencaps

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:49 am

Caila...she was awesome on After Paradise. Truly a class act. Brighter skies ahead.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:15 am

So after watching the mess that was AP, I have to say it has made me into an even bigger fan of Caila's.

The girl is not perfect, but so what? No one is. She seems like a genuinely good person, who acknowledges her shortcomings and most importantly, willing to work on it and overcome them.

She has been (and still is) the bigger person in all of this and anyone supporting Ashley + co's horrid behavior needs to seek help.

I feel that the break up was hard for Caila and Jared. Their AP reunion was awkward and tense, and you can literally feel the lingering pain/hurt and frustration of what could have been. That being said, it's hard to have any deep sympathy for Jared. Despite how vile Ashley has been, he has been her prime enabler. Good riddance to the both of them and I hope it's the last we see of the duo.

Wells and Caila seem like a budding friendship in the making, so that's one positive thing to take out of this (apart from the fact that Caila is now free from the toxicity that is Ashley + Mean Team, Jared and BIP).

And I don't think Caila is going to be on Nick's season. She didn't seem particularly interested in him on BIP and I doubt she wants anything to do with the Bach franchise for a while (if ever again).

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg