SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:20 pm

Petty. Just petty. How many rounds of attacks are they going to go for? Each week? Daily? Carly is herself a mean girl, so she feels a kindred spirit in AshleyI.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:44 pm

I really wish Carly could go one season without hating on a much more attractive woman. Girl is so bitter that she's so average.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:I really wish Carly could go one season without hating on a much more attractive woman. Girl is so bitter that she's so average.
Yup. Britt, Caila... didn't she go after Samantha as well? I didn't care for Samantha, but Carly is something else. All bark no bite. She can dish it, but when someone criticizes her she plays the victim. All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Jubilee has some things to say too. Caila must be super sleath. In 2 seasons the camera's never caught her shady behavior. Not even when a camera was hidden. I'm betting Caila didn't even know what the heck Ashley was talking about when she refused to give details of this off camera behavior. She wouldn't give specifics so Caila couldn't defend herself.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:57 pm

They should be asking Caila for tips and tricks then when they all go on their next reality show. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:59 pm

Jubilee is so desperate to fit into the bachelor crowd after being shunned by some of her cast mates during Ben's season. Very sad to see this total 180. She says she's worked on herself....she sure did. She's totally lost the plot. I bet these people she calls friends are talking behind her back as I type. Hope she realizes that with friends like these (who you had to change to be accepted), who needs enemies.

Either you talk about what supposedly happened off camera (how convenient and unlucky for you all boohoo), or just shut your mouth. It's like they want to get the last jab in Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Makes all of them look bad IMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:04 pm

Caila is off the show already and she's not with Jared. What more do they want from her?

And this 'something happened off camera but we can't talk about it!!!!' Is the oldest manipulative trick out there. Either spill or shut up!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:05 pm

Jubilee was trying to be all against Caila last night by calling out Sean and Michelle for being biased. Sean shot that down real quick. I used to like Jubilee but now that she's part of the clique I'll pass.

I'd love for one of the gang to point out all this evidence that supposedly happened off camera every time. That seems impossible based on how much they are filmed. I'm sure they will take whatever "story" Ashley posts in her Cosmo recap and run with that as the gospel truth. Not buying it.

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 87b72b10 teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 86669110 teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:06 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Caila is off the show already and she's not with Jared. What more do they want from her?

And this 'something happened off camera but we can't talk about it!!!!' Is the oldest manipulative trick out there. Either spill or shut up!

Ashley I said she was writing about what happened in her cosmo blog and it will be posted tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:06 pm

The way Carly treated Britt tells me a lot. So much jealousy and bitterness. Jubilee has also become SO bitter. Most of the people going after Caila are also people who've probably listened to whatever version of events Ashley's been peddling for weeks/months.

I'm guessing from what's been alluded to that Ashley's going to claim that Caila said she didn't like Jared, but in that same conversation Caila clearly says "Jared is the only one whose opinion I care about, he's the only one I trust." Caila did like Jared. But not as much as someone obsessed with Jared thought was acceptable. Caila said multiple times to Jared that she wanted to take things slow without pressure. Also in that conversation with Ashley, Caila said I just wanted to get to know him, I didn't want to hurt anyone. IMO Ashley's interpreted all of this as some smoking gun, when it was just Caila saying completely normal and rational things. In Ashley's obsessive eyes, Caila having any doubts meant she didn't like Jared at all. In her ITM Caila is crying saying she doesn't feel comfortable whatsoever and just wants to go home. I think Ashley has twisted things to say that Caila didn't like Jared, but what Caila was actually trying to say was that she wasn't yet in love with him. And that's completely normal for someone in the circumstances she was in and absolutely shouldn't be an excuse for Ashley to have bullied Caila. The fact that Ashley hasn't wanted to explicitly say what her real issue is tells you how this has all just been used for maximum exposure and to try to hurt Caila as much as possible. It makes what Ashley's doing even worse, because her intent is to cause Caila pain. no no no

Last edited by siena on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:06 pm

Geez they could write a script for a high school show with all these loser "adults" who want so desperately to be one of the "cool kids."

How convenient that all these atrocities Calia committed were "off camera", like there was some special rule for Calia that allowed her to take her mic off and be in some non existent camera free zone whenever she wanted. Suspect

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:15 pm

siena wrote:
limoncello wrote:
yana_bach wrote:I was rooting for them and gave Jared the benefit of the doubt for the longest time, even after his vacation with AI. But after yesterday - that guy is a complete wuss and an idiot, Caila deserves so much better!
Have fun being platonically married to Ashley I for the rest of your life, man!

Me too yana, we were so naive  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 37 3806527698

Me three. I gave Jared the benefit of the doubt for quite a while. But he really showed his true character and it was not one of integrity or kindness.

@summerdayze Exactly. Caila said on AP that her defense mechanism is to smile. That she wanted to see if there was something with Jared and so put the Ashley drama out of her mind. All completely human things. Not done with the intent to hurt anyone. On the opposite end of the spectrum you have someone like Ashley who deliberately tried to manipulate a situation to destroy the potential happiness of a "friend" by not even wanting him to meet someone he'd like. You have Ashley then go out of her way to demean and bully Caila. Ashley intended to cause pain, that has been the whole point of this attack on Caila's character.

Seeing that deleted scene on AP of Caila talking about her trying to rebuild herself after Ben made me so sad. She was heartbroken over Ben, and I feel like that's been completely overlooked. It's all been about how Ashley feels. Who Ashley loves. What Ashley wants. Why wasn't Caila allowed to look for love again wherever she could find it? Why were her feelings less important than the manipulations of Ashley? It doesn't seem like Jared factored in Caila's feelings at all. He never really stood up to Ashley when she called Caila a wh*re. And to this day, he hasn't given her any public support. Nothing. If he's bitter about the break-up or that Caila didn't feel as strongly then that's just pathetic to me. Such a disappointment.

In the deleted scene Caila didn't say she tried to rebuild her life after Ben, she never even mentioned Ben. She said, "I picked myself up after the #**#** Bachelor. And I tried really hard to move on." Then she said, "I've worked really, really hard to create my own life and I'm tired." Except she is trying to create "her own life" by living off the celebrity of TB and all it's craziness.  IMO she's hitched her wagon to TB franchise as the easy way to "work really hard" to create her own life. IMO she lives in a fantasy world.  She will definitely be on another reality tv show IMO. Anything to stay in the limelight IMO.

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg