SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Diana Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:12 pm

She continues to be the bigger person and that says more about her than anything Ashley can ever say.
teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 1Lolwom
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:14 pm

So they are on Ellen today? Even in that picture Jared's actions speak a million words he has his whole arm around Ashley and barely touching Caila what a mess

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:16 pm

Did I miss Amanda coming out and saying that Caila actually told her that she didn't like Jared but would have no problem getting engaged and then break it off in 3 months? If it actually happened, why would Caila then leave? I don't believe Ashley, it's just another ploy from her to get sympathy and play "poor little me", IMO.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:16 pm

@Isabella thanks for the vid on Caila and Wells was cute!
@bluwavz love the pics!
So again if Ashely didn't interfere with Caila and Jared why is new story coming about? That's right it's a story she heard from Amanda tell her then it went all around telling everyone . U know Amanda will support her 2. It's tiring Caila left the show and they still worry about her. Why not worry about Amanda's trouble engagement. I'm glad my fav lucked out on not getting engaged and left the show.
@siena agree with u but with Caila they will want taint her and bully her no bounds. laugh out loud at Caila's new pic with them prob had to do more promo for the show.
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:19 pm

Then if Caila continued because she wanted to seem genuine, Jared and her would still be dating to this day. Surely if Caila's goal was to be engaged then she would've either stayed on the show, or stayed together with Jared post-show. Neither happened.

All of this is speculation is based on what Amanda said Caila told her. Reiterated by someone who hates Caila. If that conversation took place, then who knows what the context or tone was? Ashley didn't even hear the conversation? This is actually all high-school at this point. Suspect

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:24 pm

siena wrote:Then if Caila continued because she wanted to seem genuine, Jared and her would still be dating to this day. Surely if Caila's goal was to be engaged then she would've either stayed on the show, or stayed together with Jared post-show. Neither happened.

All of this is speculation is based on what Amanda said Caila told her. Reiterated by someone who hates Caila. If that conversation took place, then who knows what the context or tone was? Ashley didn't even hear the conversation? This is actually all high-school at this point. Suspect

remember in crazy girl's mind they didn't seem to date after laugh out loud Remember even crazy girl said she liked Wells so much when that wasn't true! Caila, is going to keep getting stuff thrown at her. Yet, she keeps showing what strong backbone she has even posting that pic today!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:25 pm

I just don't buy that all of this talk was going on and they choose to not air it. Or that Caila was dumb enough to say this to someone and expect for it not to come to light. We'll never really know the truth.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 pm

siena wrote:Then if Caila continued because she wanted to seem genuine, Jared and her would still be dating to this day. Surely if Caila's goal was to be engaged then she would've either stayed on the show, or stayed together with Jared post-show. Neither happened.

clapping!

The fact that they kept the relationship out of the spotlight also tells me she wasnt looking to gain anything from the relationship. She could have stayed and have a showmance for a couple of months like most do.

Ashley should take several seats. no

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:38 pm

If I tell you that I'm liking this guy, but I'm nowhere near being in love... since we are both on vacation and we met only 10 days prior... and if the trick to get the vacay paid by TPTB is that I get engaged... I might do it... Because it's not legally binding... and we can figure it out once back in the city... and I'm talking to another girl who is in the same situation as me... What will you tell to a 3rd party?

Since we are sure that all the rest of the bunch were madly in love when they got engaged with a serious intention to marry...
Everyone... Free your schedules! We have weddings to attend.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:44 pm

Wait, so Caila told Amanda she wasn't 100% with Jared? Forgive me, I didn't watch the snap but didn't we already know this? Carly said Caila was only 70%. It was no secret.

Most of the bachelor engagements are broken off within months. That is the risk you take on this show. The more I think about it the more ridiculous it all sounds. And the fact that Ashley chose to expose this when Caila couldn't immediately refute what was being said. The manipulation continues. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:51 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Wait, so Caila told Amanda she wasn't 100% with Jared? Forgive me, I didn't watch the snap but didn't we already know this? Carly said Caila was only 70%. It was no secret.

Most of the bachelor engagements are broken off within months. That is the risk you take on this show. The more I think about it the more ridiculous it all sounds. And the fact that Ashley chose to expose this when Caila couldn't immediately refute what was being said. The manipulation continues. JMO.

Exactly. The longer I actually think about what was said the more manipulative this is on Ashley's part. Caila already told people she wasn't 100% into Jared. She told Jared that she had questions about their long-term future after the Brett date.

Ashley's trying to make this into her exposing moment... and it's just like no idea AND?

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:51 pm

Anything Ashley has to say about anything is completely irrelevant IMO. no  Consider the source. Amanda talking about Fake engagements is the height of hilarity. Maybe the LA mean clique all this famehoe crew can book free therapy self realization weekend somewhere. Click whomever for 10% off in your quest for...... no no Suspect Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
JMO

Caila comes from a world these dullard wanna be's will never understand. Class, manners and respect are not in the Mean Cliques vocabulary. My wish for Caila is to move on from these lowlifes..... Better things await her IRL. teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 1f31e
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg