SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:31 am

One of the things often discussed here is "taking the high road". It becomes a fine line when bach nation comes out and chooses sides. Just saying and not offering my personal opinion in this.
This particular show of the franchise is the gamiest of the 3. It is the total package in food fights and train wrecks. TPTB really want chaos and crazy.
So anyone going on this show should expect such.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:35 am

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 4m4 minutes ago Zurich, Switzerland
All I'm missing is a curly perm #airplanebathroomselfie @theyearofelan
teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 CqoZ2tmVMAA3M4M
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:47 am

IG stories in Switzerland:

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:35 am

Caila is where she should be, she looks good and happy
she's in one of the world's most beautiful countries.
Best chocolate and confectioners. We don't know how 
she left it with Jared I hoped for a happy solution.. Somehow
I feel it hasn't ended despite the criticism toward Jared. (Warranted)
This thing with Ashley is so serial I'm having a hard time believing 
the crap especially after seeing her on Afterbuzz. A show about 
dating?? She's giving tptb what they want.  IMO

Last edited by Nonina430 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:42 am

With Caila liking Cat's tweet calling Ashley a B and Jared repeatedly saying he is still close friends with Ashley, I'm more sure now than ever that Jaila is no longer. I'm kinda hoping she wouldn't join Afterbuzz next week because the hosts might already be biased against her. (Danny Hoyt liked Carly's tweet saying everyone was questioning Caila.)
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:49 am

I don't think they would be rude to her, at least I haven't 
see it. Both Danny and Brooks are kindhearted. She
should have a venue in which to tell her side. She will do the
right thing.,l

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:50 am

Thought this is a good place to post this.  Lauren H. saying she misses these beauties and Caila is front in center.   teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 1f60a

Missing these beauties today! #vegasbb #bestiesforlife by @laurenhimle

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:06 pm

They wouldn't be rude to Caila on afterbuzz. I font think they've been rude about or to anyone. It could be good for Caila to get her side out there, opportunity to clear some air after seeing the episodes and everything that went down. Jmo of course.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:17 pm

@Nonina430 and @Fingersandtoes that's good to know i guess.
But IMO, unless Caila looks bad next episode, she does not need to air her side. Plus, I don't think she's allowed to say much anyway. I doubt she'll say negative things about Ashley because that's just her personality. People will just translate this to being "fake". This will be another opportunity for the mean clique to attack her. IMO, she shouldn't give this franchise any more publicity. JMO.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:54 pm

Yeah I feel a bit apprehensive about Caila doing Afterbuzz too. It could be good to clear the air, or it will just add fuel to the fire and will be about the hosts protecting Ashley's brand. Caila will probably not really criticize her and I wouldn't want them to take that as a way to let Ashley off the hook. I guess we'll see.

Glad to see Caila liked Catherine's tweet. Caila also liked Vinny's tweet: "Thank u for the support but I won't tolerate ppl bullying Izzy. We are real people & I know some of these comments would be hurtful to her." IMO something that's probably hurt more has been the silence of those she thought would have her back. I respect everyone who has actually stood up for her and gone against the grain. It shows integrity.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:16 pm

Actually I want to know what Caila thinks after she saw the show last night. Esp seeing how Jared lied to her face. We know next wk she leaves and he follow suit "passively" like it was quoted Rolling Eyes . Yet, I don't think she knew how Jared was and how him and Ash were tog talking on bach. Since, u never see Jared stand up for anyone but his crazy friend.I don't think Caila will say much but for her perception of the situation has changed more seeing how it played on TV!
Thanks @dee for the vids of Caila in Swiss. Adore her at bookstores and spending time with her adorable mother already!
@bluwavz love that pic and also love elan replied to it!
@MiniDiva love that Lauren did that as well as with the pic!She needs all th support! Jami Olivia Shak have supported Caila and love that! She needs those type of people more around!

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet_tea Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Hi all! New here. Love reading everyone's thoughts. I'm definitely team Caila after watching these past few episodes. IMHO, Ashley is definitely playing it up for the cameras since she seems to be seeking that infamous fame. The show is definitely giving me an emotional roller coaster ride. I loved seeing the Caila and Jared moments and think they could be something great, but of course Jared wanting to be friends with Ashley I is a HUGE drawback. I definitely think Caila is better off not being with Jared if he is still wanting to be friends with Ashley.

Again, love reading everyone's POV.
sweet_tea
sweet_tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg