SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:17 pm

Unless Ashley writes Caila slept with all the guys in Paradise, then nothing she claims about Caila not being into Jared is going to justify her hate of Caila.

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:20 pm

If what has been exposed is that she would agree to an engagement then break it off in a few months if it's not the right fit...that is literally everyone that comes on this show. Rolling Eyes She clearly thinks all of bachelor nation is stupid.

Ashley is lashing out because of her edit and viewers taking Caila's side.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Yeah. This mental midget mentality of not trusting someone due to that game of telephone info is lame.
I like to make my own decisions regarding a person based on my own observation skills and experiences. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah. This mental midget mentality of not trusting someone due to that game of telephone info is lame.
I like to make my own decisions regarding a person based on my own observation skills and experiences. JMOAA

Ashley's mental and social skills are not quite developed yet. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:29 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Yeah. This mental midget mentality of not trusting someone due to that game of telephone info is lame.

Ashley's mental and social skills are not quite developed yet. IMO

And Ashley and Jared, go find something meaningful and helpful to society.  Their behavior is really really wrong.  I think Jared is just as at fault because he is letting this happen.  They both should know better to stop this meaningless trashy talk about Caila. I say again, go do something meaningful that enhances society.

Last edited by Eviebloom on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:44 pm

I think why I've felt so strongly watching all of this play out is that it's felt like watching someone use disproportionate force against someone. Caila said herself that she made mistakes, and yet all we've seen for weeks is someone like AshleyI pummel and bully her non-stop. I think that when people sided with Caila after the last episode Ashley felt she could use this as her apparent trump card. Except when you really look at what has been said, it's just pretty minor accusations based on hearsay and making what was already known appear like a scandal.

Jared said that he was willing to overlook the awful things Ashley has said on the show because everyone makes mistakes. So why does Caila have to be raked over the coals? IMO this has been about taking Caila down, and nothing to do with getting out the "truth".  I don't believe Ashley's intentions have ever been about protecting Jared. Was she protecting him when she tried to make Caila not come on the show and meet him?

Caila didn't do what Ashley wanted. Caila didn't do what Jared wanted. And they're both still trying to make her pay for that IMO. May she finally be free from them after today!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:49 pm

OMG, did you all see this, or am I late to the party!  

Pinned Tweet
Sean Lowe ‏@seaanlowe09  24h24 hours ago
@carlywaddell you came onto BIP twice. This time being the ugliest couple. Take a seat Carly. Don't talk sh*t about @CailaQuinn

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:51 pm

Haha that's not the real Sean Lowe. Notice the extra "a" in the name. However that tweet is very true. Like I said, girl is so bitter she's not attractive. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:Haha that's not the real Sean Lowe. Notice the extra "a" in the name. However that tweet is very true. Like I said, girl is so bitter she's not attractive. laugh out loud

cantstopl  Oh Darn, thought Sean spoke up.  Well I fell for it.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:09 am

@TheWrongReasons I don't like that it's okay for Ash to say awful vile things on Caila and Shu but not okay when u can't give 100% to there fav passive guy. Yes, let this season come to end asap. Hope all the fake engaged couples get called out by Sean by being not in love one second then also falling in love supp laugh out loud
@Siena totally Caila is there target. I mean all of them get passes for being vile, not in love but Caila can't have no feelings at all. It's just not fair for her but it's okay for the others. I mean u see how easy it is for Jared to slide by for being liar as well? Also, Ashley has been the bully and no one calls that out by the cliquie because it's okay for her to be so vile and hateful on there target or the ladies that she feels threaten by? May it backfire on them. I saw she had to do Ellen since she's part of that awful twisted triangle this season. So ready for this season to be done! May Caila never look back after this season
@MiniDiva that happened to me laugh out loud I thought 2 it was the real one yesterday! But we know even the fake tells like it is. Adorable avi girl

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:16 am

Caila is a class act.  If only the other people involved were the same. Ashley never had to be friends with Caila again, but she also never had to relentlessly bully Caila either.

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 258cj11

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:48 am

Here it is, I recorded it.

I am sure Amanda and Caila had a talk but I find it a bit suspiscious that Caila would confide to Amanda something of this magnitude ( I dont think Caila or anyone would be so dumb and blabber about something like this?) Caila and Amanda are not even close for her to confide on, which makes me think that Amanda might have misunderstood what Caila was telling her...she may have a different interpretation and she conveyed the message to the rest of the cast the way she understood it. Of course Ashley jumped at the opportunity as if she's won the lotto.

Didn't Carly say that Caila said her feelings for Jared was 70%?  That's just after 2 days she was there.  So what Amanda told the others doesn't seem to add up.

I think what Caila told Amanda was that she doesn't feel 100% yet for Jared (which she was already honest about before, that she felt they couldn't go forward because of the Ashley drama)

Caila could also have said that she isn't against the idea of getting engaged on the show if things go well (talking generally not necessarily about Jared), but also wouldn't hesitate to break it off if things dont workout.

My gut feeling is just telling me that Amanda misunderstood and interpreted it a different way and her relaying this info to others who didn't even hear hers and Caila's conversation made it worse.

I'd like to be fair, so I will not say that there's no way in hell Caila could have said that, but at the same time, until I see video proof of Caila and Amanda's conversation, I choose to believe that what she said has been misconstrued. It's a he said she said situation.

Recording of Ashley on fabfitfun

credit: my recording, original source: fabfitfun snapchat

Last edited by Isabella on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg