SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Here's a schedule.

http://nyfw.com/september-12-2016

I tweeted her without trying to be a stalker, I'll let you know if she responds. Don't say I never do anything for you. prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 3806527698

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan 40s40 seconds ago

@CailaQuinn We are loving all your outfits at NYFW! Where would you recommend tomorrow? Will you be there? Thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by dee Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:17 pm

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 14295424_601054973407157_749042606_n
today i met a princess #thebachelor #bachelorinparadise by @morio_oreo

I guess these ladies below are from Real House Wives of Dallas according to their hashtag and bio?
prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 14276575_1768249560058805_1224325745_n
#fangirling over @cailaquinn from Bachelor in paradise tonight  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 1f60d  #nyfw #bachelorinparadise #RHOD #obsessed #sheissosweet by @stephhollman

Cary DeuberVerified account ‏@CaryDeuber  6m6 minutes ago
@thecourtneykerr & @CailaQuinn thank you for letting us fan out over you tonight!
#sweetestgalsever #iveseenyouonTV
prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 CsMn_acUAAAALII
source

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 14334554_1174753595932805_1660444747_n
Had an amazing time at the @rewardstyle party  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 1f483  @cailaquinn by @laurenmazzei
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Here's a schedule.

http://nyfw.com/september-12-2016

I tweeted her without trying to be a stalker, I'll let you know if she responds. Don't say I never do anything for you. prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 3806527698

BachSpoilersFan ‏@BachSpoilersFan 40s40 seconds ago

@CailaQuinn We are loving all your outfits at NYFW! Where would you recommend tomorrow? Will you be there? Thank you!

This may not be realistic if they have three events at the same time.

Thanks. I was watching it live earlier. On http://fashionweekonline.com/new-york/replays .
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:51 am

@dee  thanks for more pics and vids! I love how more people met her today and calling her princess. How neat about design studio and explore w a fashion designer on making outfits!I wonder from the vids today in future if she will do a marathon run ? I want Caila's dress that she wore today so classy and elegant.That hair  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 1f60d
@siena Yes! Chris Hemsworth is a dream from muscles to being funny but the way he is as person w his wife and kids...so adorable!He's so in love with his wife and kids!
@TheWrongReasons Agree, Caila has such soothing voice! Def, love everything we are getting from fashion week. Blessed!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:52 am

Love this dress, and such a sweet caption! Smiley

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 4syvsi
I am not usually much of a fangirl but meeting the gorgeous @cailaquinn at the @rewardstyle party made my night!  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 1f499 And guys she is just as beautiful and sweet in person. by @sapphirediaries

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 15i5jk9
Lots of fun with these beauties tonight by @teggyfrench

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:32 am

It's cool to read those twitter or ig captions. Everyone is fangirling, even the somewhat famous RHOD housewives, but you'll hardly see Caila posting like so. She's a mini celeb.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:01 pm

#NYFW is fun but it'd be nothing without my #halfie sister and partner in crime, @cailaquinn, to share it with! prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 2764 #herhairtho by @sharleenjoynt

Loving this streetstyle look by @cailaquinn from #thebachelor and #bachelorinparadise! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #bachelor #bachelorette #thebachelor #bachelorinparadise #nyfw #fashionweek #nyc #styleblog #fashionblog #projectflyapp #projectflyfashion #fly #projecyflyapp #projectflyfashion #streetstyle by @projectflyfashion

Holly and I had SOOO much fun hanging out with @cailaquinn tonight! She is just as cute and fun as she looks! @aliceandtrixie by @annacatehome
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:33 pm

She is adorable classy and beautiful! I'm glad she has Sharleen as a good friend. Thanks @bluwavz for keeping us updated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:37 pm

Yes, thanks for all the updates!  She looks great in all the outfits, but I'm loving the blue and white sleeveless dress! Each time I see it, I like it more! PINKHEART

And I love her friendship with Sharleen!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:14 pm

I'm loving all the NYFW photos!
Speaking of NYFW, Nicole Miller has just recently followed Caila. That's kind of a huge deal. She must have seen Caila's pinned tweet. She can totally be a Nicole Miller muse.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:16 am

Thanks @Siena @bluwavz for the pics today! Love the captions and loving Caila's fashion styles w outfits and her accessories. Great pic that Sharleen posted w caption of them. Love that are friends! Thanks for that pic blu of her in that blue dress. I had not seen that pic yet!
@EliseAlways that's great on Nicole Miller following her. I really love she pinned that pic w that quote on her twitter page! Caila has many great things ahead for her in real life!

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:27 am

Such a great photo and caption from Sharleen! Love seeing that mutual support.

@EliseAlways That's awesome about Nicole. Smiley

@SunnyRachel You're so welcome. Loving all these new pics too. And it's lovely to see how Caila seems to be moving forward and enjoying life in NYC.

Last edited by siena on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg