SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by EliseAlways Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:30 am

@TheWrongReasons and @SunnyRachel You're welcome :cutesmile!:

ETA: Caila looks so adorable on her snaps wearing hair her in a bun. I hope someone can bring those over.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:30 pm

newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Screen15

newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Screen16

newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Screen17

Source: caila.quinn Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Had a blast shooting the lovely @cailaquinn for @bollyxfitness newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 1f64c #cailaquinn #bollyx #athletic #portrait by @rebecca_grant_studios
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:40 pm

Thanks, @bluwavz!

Is it safe to assume that Caila still works as a marketing manager for BollyX? Her LinkedIn still says she does.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:34 am

thanks! @bluwavz for posting the goods! Caila is beautiful on her picture for her work! Her snaps were funny and adorable yesterday! If she dresses up as Heidi for Halloween as she said on snap can't wait to see it!That ice cream looked great!Also loved her song from her insta stories! Hope everyone had a great day and night!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:07 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 1h1 hour ago Manhattan, NY
Chatted Hot Sauce to Hot Breakups with the @bustle girls today... and you'll love the new secret for great brows newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 1f60a  https://www.facebook.com/CheddarLife/videos/170033816772569/ …

Coffee and Caila- so nice to meet you :D by @kmulisakitty

Spotted newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 1f4f0 newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 1f4f7 Thanks @amnewyork by @starlicityprny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:44 pm

It's incredible how much she has accomplished and how much exposure she's getting since moving to NYC!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Caila Quinn from Bachelor Nation gives us hot takes over some hot sauce on Extra Sharp. by @allisonpiwo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It's incredible how much she has accomplished and how much exposure she's getting since moving to NYC!

I agree. It's pretty impressive.

I looked for the article her PR screencapped. It's interesting how she got included here. Not even Sharleen and Andi are here.

http://www.amny.com/lifestyle/fashion-week/new-york-fashion-week-celebrities-spotted-in-front-rows-on-runways-and-beyond-1.12283271
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:22 am

Thanks for all the updates, @bluwavz & @EliseAlways!
Awesome to see Caila doing all these shows & being mentioned in NYFW articles. Smiley

Caila has mentioned "cailaquinn.com" as her new blog, but for some reason, it never shows up for me ... anyone else tried?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:11 am

Thanks @bluwavz Caila is so well spoken and her voice so smoothing.Her hair looks amazing and I want that dress she wore today.Cute she picked her spice sweet and spicy!She fits in well from yahoo to this new Cheddar life video.Loved what she said from Bragelina to what she does w friends after a breakup. Made me wonder if Angelina really is alone w no friends? Since we never know who her friends are.How nice Caila talked about She lift and also being part of that app for dating!I hope her friends find her a great man. If we ever saw Caila back on TV I would rather see her host a show or do something with Travel channel. Thanks for the new pic and sc caps of her fashion week. Love the press from fashion week!

@EliseAlways thanks for that link! Go Caila!

@TheWrongReasons I think it's coming soon or maybe she will convert her page she has now to more her own. I mean I see some changes on her monthful page already. Like her yahoo interview it's coming for sure.Can't wait to see it soon!I bet ur excited ur Nick soon starts his journey. May he find his lady soulmate on the odd show of love.

newyorkfashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:45 am

Yeah I think she's revamping monthfulcaila.com

When she first announced cailaquinn.com I went to check and it hasn't been bought yet. Now it's just a blank page. I think they'll just redirect cailaquinn to the monthful page.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg