SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by dee Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:00 am

Aww...I love that post about her mom tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f60a

Sorry, been MIA, but I got distracted by another show going on right now laugh out loud. Thank you to everyone who's been keeping updates on Caila. Glad to see she's been doing well post show. Looks like she's finally home in NYC after 2 weeks of travelling.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:42 am

She is just an angel. So positive about everything around her. Love how she loves her mom family and life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:20 am

@siena  tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f44c thanks for telling me who Daniel is no clue who he was laugh out loud in that pic w Caila and company!
@TheWrongReasons right? Caila with the good hair was legit even in her younger years.  tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f64c  Also, her brother had great hair like her. I noticed him and Caila have those hazel eyes that can change colors as well. Good genes they got.
@bluwavz one of my fav pics of Caila that Kayla shot of her! Love the new pic she posted w the caption on her mothers story. Love how she is esp with her family. Keep rocking w the pics w the good finds and one of the best lookouts for finds around here :lookout
@dee welcomeback :dancing peg: we've missed ya but as long as you  pop in from time 2 time all is good. What show has u going mad crazy these days?laugh out loud
@GuardianAngel agree! hope u are having a good day!

I don't know if u guys have seen this bachelor deleted scenes Caila showing the girls how to bollywood last season watch it before it's gone
http://www3.abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/video/deleted-scenes/VDKA0_vlkj7z5t
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:57 am

Love the post on her mom - so sweet :cutesmile!:
Happy to see you back here, @dee! I enjoyed seeing you & a few other familiar names in the Kevin P../BetteCA threads as well Smiley
I agree, @SunnyRachel, Caila & her brother are both cuties! Beautiful eye colours Smiley Too bad I can't view the vid in Canada.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:31 am

I don't think this full video has been posted yet.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:08 pm

Gorgeous video ❤️ Thanks for posting it, @EliseAlways Smiley
I really like that version of the song & the girls look stunning. Lovely setting in the desert, too. heartbeat

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:07 am

Big kid at heart... tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f3e0 tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 2728 tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f36d Love supporting @thestep2company when they come into town. @ttpmofficial revealed all of the hottest toys for the holidays today... & I think I'll be brushing up on my cooking skills to be able to play with this Lux kitchen this tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f384... and yes on the bottom left is a mini Keurig machine #toys #playtime #kidstoys by @cailaquinn

Thanks @cailaquinn for showing us all the amazing features in the Grand Luxe Kitchen from @thestep2company!!! tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f60d tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 2615 #ttpm #cailaquinn #step2 by @ttpmofficial

Thanks @cailaquinn for showing me the Grand Luxe Kitchen from @thestep2company and posting on all your social media making my job 472826482x better! tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f60d thanks for making me look good! You rock!! #ttpm had a #bachelor #fangirl moment. by @courtneykimberly

#tbt to when one of our writers, Emily Marcus, interviewed Caila Quinn from The Bachelor for her internship at Us Weekly a few weeks ago! She just interviewed the happy couple Ben and Lauren, too - we love seeing our talented writers being so successful! tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f31f tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f339 tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f4dd tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f497 by @hercampuschapman

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 5h5 hours ago Manhattan, NY
Thanks Dylan tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f36d for cooking with me in the new #Step2 Grand Lux Kitchen tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f345 tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f33d tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f346 at @ttpm's NYC Toy event today! So much fun @DylansCandyBar
tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 CuHBbPOWAAAwUqy
tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 CuHBbPOWYAAVWlf
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:09 am

Reevaluating my goals and dreams tonight. Sometimes I get overwhelmed, anxious, and get stuck feeling not good enough. But you know what? That's a damn waste of time. Blog post coming soon! #tbt with @cailaquinn. by @shadigarman

Friends! One of my bestie bridesmaids ran into our favorite Bachelorette @cailaquinn in NY today and snagged me this incredibly sweet message!! tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 2764 tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f339 I have been in a fangirl puddle all afternoon and was so happy to live vicariously through my dear friend, @samxchris , today tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f60a tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f60d by @lettersfromlind
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:20 am

@EliseAlways such a beautiful video of all of them.Thanks for posting it! Didn't know it was posted on her channel yet. I hope someone does a gif of Caila running in the dress!

@bluwavz that's so sweet of Caila to do for the friend who is getting married and made her day. Really love that new pic of her in the blue shirt w roses. Serious I think I might want that kitchen even if I'm not a kid. I wonde how much that kitchen cost? Love the pics from the toy convention and all. Her insta stories were adorable w the kids. Also, the world trade center view! Thanks
for posting everything blu!

@TheWrongReasons bummer u can't view that bollywood deleted scene from last season. It's adorable.  So u and @dee watch etta Canada? Is it better than US 1 2 u both? I know one of my friends in Canada adores Kevin P. though he's against marriage but she loves how he is.
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:30 am

@SunnyRachel No problem. tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f60a

The Grand Luxe Kitchen is $340-$350: https://www.step2.com/p/grand-luxe-kitchen
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:32 am

Such a stunning shot, I was thinking about making a gif of it! Here you go @SunnyRachel.
:cutesmile!:

tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 F403k
My gif

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:40 am

@siena Love it! Our girl never looks bad. tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg