SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:48 am

Yes Steph leaving tomorrow since s/caps of Faith for her SD and also with Nikki and Rachael s/caps in lifejackets so maybe camping for F5?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:51 am

Do we actually have anymore screen caps left for Alex apart from the one of her possibly jumping off the boat?

We have more of Nikki, Olena, Rachael and Faith but not Steph?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:55 am

The only Alex one is the Bali boat, which isn't confirmed, but looks very much like her, although I suppose it could be Olena?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:03 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:The only Alex one is the Bali boat, which isn't confirmed, but looks very much like her, although I suppose it could be Olena?
We also have them sitting in the grass together, and go carts but I'm putting them both in The camping trip. I've said for a while that Alex could be F5. I wholehearted believe that Richie will not take her any further if he is not ready for children. Just IMO.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:11 am

I really hope you're right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I'm sick of Alex, I don't think his connection with her is as strong as some of the others, and I really want Faith to at least F4 so she has a chance for Bette.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:32 am

What a great episode! Now real emotions are really showing awwww loved it, especially when Richie gave the rose to Nikki and said that the rose represents his heart awwwwww tooooo sweet....def Olena and Nikki f1 and 2 and whoever is f2 prob will be bette - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:02 am

I'm still confused and unsure after tonight. After Nikki's SD I through definitely F1 but then after Olena's SD I thought the same. Very torn.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:16 am

I still think it's Nikki - their time together felt more 'real'. Richie is definitely attracted to Olena, however I still feel he is more intrigued with her than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:35 am

Sundy wrote:That single date so far is gorgeous. They really are like an old married couple. Looking forward to the rest of the episode

An old married couple! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it does not sound good though. Sam & Richie was like an old couple growing old together but it did not turn out good in the end. As for Heather's date with SamW, this season is Faith. I am really confused laugh out loud! I think I would just leave the sleuthing to the professional ones.

Btw, I did not like that Nikki kept on going for a pash, I feel like Richie was not that confortable when she did that in front of the singer. I wish she would just chill out a bit.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:05 pm

When Nikki said she had fallen in love, you could see it in her eyes, she loves him. It was a beautiful moment. Wow I think if Nikki is not F1 she will actually be heart broken. I know a lot of Olena fans think if she is F2 she will be heart broken but Nikki has fully imbranced this whole heartily and i really think she would be devastated. I am still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I don't see anyone else winning. All in my opinion of course.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:35 pm

I just see something different with Richie when he's around Olena. He's so attentive in how he listens to her and responds. The more the show progresses, the more Olena "blossoms".
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:44 pm

Mslat, yes I see it too. Also he really wanted more time to figure her out, so any pretense was good for declaring her "a winner" of the mud.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
stuckinsc
fabgirl
carraiger
DTaylor91
KatydidC
Mikesgirl83
Miyala
Chi
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy