SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:04 am

He just initiated the kiss with Nikki!

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:05 am

Richie's voice overs sound like he is seeing the match on paper but not in reality maybe?

He isn't talking about how he feels?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:05 am

Olena in the white bathers is tonight!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:05 am

Olena in white swimsuit coming up

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:06 am

Richie talking about the ease and how he can see a fit with Nikki
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:06 am

in_denial wrote:He just initiated the kiss with Nikki!

I was just going to say that
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:07 am

Okay that was a really cute moment with Richie initiating the kiss!

Where's more of those moments?! :bigsigh:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ubud pics of Alex? So that is in this episode?

Yes, gazebo sc coming up.
Was it you and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who speculated that the Ubud pics of gazebo part of F3 date? If so awesome job clapping!

Me!!me too!! giggling

but im dreading of the boat date..its definitely Alex..

so..if its not on this epis..then she did make it to LCD...meaning : no matter who the other F2 is, she had the F1 spot in the bag.... :bigsigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:08 am

Sundy wrote:
in_denial wrote:He just initiated the kiss with Nikki!

I was just going to say that

I still have hope!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:09 am

Katiebelle wrote:I'm a little disappointed in these dates so far. They are not the super romantic dates I was expecting.

I take it back! I take it back! Nikkis night part was brilliant! Not only is my live feed stuttering but so is my heart!

How can she not be F1 :rosiecolored

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:09 am

I have to say that Nikki has such a good head on her shoulders.

She is not in the bubble at all to me based on her talking to Richie and her awareness of the situation.

I love how she sees it for what it is... Richie's feelings and who he wants to be with not about whether it is easy or difficult

She is just so mature and lovely! Any man would be lucky to have Nikki, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 am

Wait I'm so confused, does Olena have any Scap that are not going to be shown this episode? Is their a possibility she may be F2?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
stuckinsc
fabgirl
carraiger
DTaylor91
KatydidC
Mikesgirl83
Miyala
Chi
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy