SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:36 am

I really really really agree with Steph. I honestly do not see that deep deep deep connection between Richie and Nikki both. 
I feel that deep, exotic chemistry between him and Olena. Not only is it physical but in depth too. They seem to have a connection I can't explain. They're both not as different from each other as one suggest. I feel like with Nikki, Richie will get bored. They're practically so similar they will be nothing to sustain their relationship and challenge eachother. 
As compared to Olena.. There's so many new things to learn each day. So many things Richie can show and teach her about his passion and vice versa. 
IMO if Olena is indeed F1 and they're just painting her to be the "Ukrainian vault" (and they kept Rachel saying that Olena is F2 or F3 for the same of confusion when in fact she is F1).. I definetly see a long lasting relationship as compared to Nikki
She is a beautiful woman don't get me wrong, but I feel as if there is not that much depth between the two. She has fallen quite quickly as well. 

Look I may be completely off target but honestly this is how I feel. All JIMO ofc
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:46 am

Sorry for double post...Just wanted to add IMO Olena last episode was not comfortable with the team challenge however ended up winning time with Richie. She had never been on a motorbike but embraced the experience and loved it. Who would have thought she would be the one to delete Richie from the sheep throwing contest? IMO, as Natik explained, her culture is one of reserve so she likes to observe situations she is not familiar with prior to ploughing in without thought. IMO she is adventures and she confirmed this when on the back of the motorbike in VO.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:13 pm

**Note***

Please do not post about fellow members or criticize/bait fellow members. This is against forum rules. If you are not familiar with the rules of this forum, please read them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before posting again.

Posts have been deleted and/or edited that are against forum rules and off-topic.

This season has been lots of fun with great discussion and sleuthing.  Let's keep it that way. TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:52 am

Here is the Q&A with Osher following last night's episode plus his teaser regarding next episode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Meanwhile, Richie landed in Sydney on Tuesday per the DM article posted up thread and zero media so far that I have seen pop up....so he might be on or heading to an SHV as speculated....but we shall see.

ETA: Steph's Elle AU exit interview, really nice what she had to say about Richie's communication skills

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:40 am

So what do we make with the positioning of the final 5 girls in the article?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:48 am

Swap Faith and Rachael around and it's probably F1 to F5..

I really don't see him ending up with Alex, so I don't think her placement next to him means much.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:52 am

Emayem wrote:Swap Faith and Rachael around and it's probably F1 to F5..

I really don't see him ending up with Alex, so I don't think her placement next to him means much.

I am wondering if it's the F1-F3 (from left). I don't think he will choose Alex either...but stranger things have happened!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:56 am

Very true! They never pick the ones I think they would be most suited to, so could very well end up being Alex at the end giggling

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:06 am

mercieme wrote:Here is the Q&A with Osher following last night's episode plus his teaser regarding next episode.

Meanwhile, Richie landed in Sydney on Tuesday per the DM article posted up thread and zero media so far that I have seen pop up....so he might be on or heading to an SHV as speculated....but we shall see.

ETA: Steph's Elle AU exit interview, really nice what she had to say about Richie's communication skills

Both very interesting articles, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Many men marry single mums or divorced women. Not all sole parents want a father/mother for their children. That is a myth. My issue however is that Richie has said a few times that he wants not only to live with the person but also travel a lot with that person before deciding if she is The One. That is why I am not sure if Alex would be able to go away for long periods of time with Richie. I don't know if he has considered that. It may be that he is happy just with holidays overseas, of course, and Alex's son can always stay with his dad for a while, that is perfectly okay. I just don't see a strong romantic connection between Alex and Richie, at least not at this point, but I did like how honestly Alex talked last night. I was happy for her. She dealt with it very well. Her kid is gorgeous and if Richie and Alex fall in love I wish them the best.

As for the second article. I really like Steph...and those photos of Megan and Tiffany are horrible...IMO, we can't call Megan or Tiffany 'classy girls', yeah? No classy girl would publish those photos semi-naked in bed, with the spaghetti. I think this is not the first time that Megan publishes something like this. She obviously likes the attention and doesn't seem to care much about how she gets it,...but that is just MHO I don't think Richie would have liked a girl who is into that type of stuff. I am a fairly open minded person but this is too much. Megan lost many fans after she posted those photos, but she probably also won certain type of new fans...just my opinion, of course.

Last edited by BedHead on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:09 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:12 am

Hope this hasn't already been posted? Lovely photo of Nikki and Richie IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:44 am

in_denial wrote:Hope this hasn't already been posted? Lovely photo of Nikki and Richie IMO.

They look so sweet together
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:08 am

Sundy wrote:
in_denial wrote:Hope this hasn't already been posted? Lovely photo of Nikki and Richie IMO.

They look so sweet together
I agree! They would make a great looking couple if Nikki is F1.

It is really interesting how the articles are now talking about how Nikki will be the first contestant ever if she becomes F1 that had a first date on the first episode. I recall those of us who sleuthed pre-season and back in March when Nikki had her date this very thing. Nikki with first limo exit (shown) and first kiss. If Nikki ends up F1 it really will be a season of firsts then (even another similarity to Art/Matty then, imo).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 76 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT