SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
in_denial wrote:So I have the Who magazine in front of me - what am I allowed to discuss on here? Not sure how it works exactly!

What's it say!? Any pics?? Hugesmile

So....
Heading says: 'The Bachelor Australia Final 4: Who Gets The Final Rose.

Ist Page - full page of Nikki
2nd Page - full page of Alex
3rd Page - half page of Rachael (top), other half of Olena (bottom).

It asks each one who should Richie pick if not them:

Nikki - Rachael (says that she is her best mate)
Alex - Nikki (as she makes the most sense)
Rachael - Nikki (because it would only come down to her)
Olena - Alex (because she really loves him)

Picture of all the girls in evening wear and smaller pics of each girl on their HTD with Richie - all screencaps were in promo (Olena's is forward facing, instead of back view of Richie and Olena walking with picnic basket, Alex in black leather jacket seated with Richie, Rachael walking with Richie on beach)..except for Nikki, with her and Richie at the races by the looks of it. Have to question again, why are Nikki's screencaps being kept hidden??).

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:27 am

in_denial wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
in_denial wrote:So I have the Who magazine in front of me - what am I allowed to discuss on here? Not sure how it works exactly!

So....

Picture of all the girls in evening wear and smaller pics of each girl on their HTD with Richie - all screencaps were in promo (Olena's is forward facing, instead of back view of Richie and Olena walking with picnic basket, Alex in black leather jacket seated with Richie, Rachael walking with Richie on beach)..except for Nikki, with her and Richie at the races by the looks of it. Have to question again, why are Nikki's screencaps being kept hidden??).

They may have got the photos from the promo.  There weren't any of Nikki in the promo from HTD

Interesting ImO Olena said Alex because she really loves him, and the others are all about "cos she makes sense". WTH ladies?????? He should pick you because you love him and he loves you not because of convenience or because your her friend. I'm starting to question the maturity level of these women and whether they have Richie's best interest at heart....IMO Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Fifty on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:28 am

Fifty wrote:
in_denial wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

So....

They may have got the photos from the promo.  There weren't any of Nikki in the promo from HTD

They are all photos from HTD - but not the exact same ones that were in the promo, as Nikki's wasn't even shown. I think they have been released by TEN IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:35 am

in_denial wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

So....

So the picnic basket girl was Olena? Lol.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:36 am

Cool thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! So Nikki takes him and to the races ? So excited for tonight's Ep! Crossing my fingers for more sc Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:58 am

Thank you so much for the info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is truly appreciated yes

It is interesting that Nikki was on the cover, is the first story and full page and then Alex full page considering they are the two whose IG is not yet public and not accepting followers. Seems like more than just a coincidence to me.

Only one week to go though so excited to see how it all plays out and like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted, hopefully more SCs TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:03 am

This post by Faith on her public IG (faithwilliams) is very sweet and what many speculated that Faith and Richie could be friends in real life. I hope she has a shot at Bette or at the least gets to meet someone special and get some opportunities her way. Faith had such a classy exit even though it was bittersweet she was lovely.

Most interesting is that Faith posts that she has no doubt Richie chose the right girl.... Since Faith has predicted Nikki to win and said she thought it from the beginning it could be a clue... question

From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew we would be great mates  Wishing you all the best with finding love Richie. I have no doubt you have chosen the right girl. You are one lucky guy  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#hedidntkeepthefaith#bachelorau by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Another interview with faith from who magazine
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:32 am

You discussed it properly. FYI to everyone - if the magazine cannot be viewed online, and you cannot provide a link to the source, then the only way to discuss a magazine, is by paraphrasing.

No uploaded pictures of the magazine are allowed or any picture of the content of the magazine is allowed to be posted. No direct quotes, it must be paraphrased.

Thanks for sharing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:18 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 am

in_denial wrote:

That doesn't sound like a F1 to me. Sounds like she can't wait to get this over and done with.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 76 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT