SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:53 am

Amarylla wrote:Hello everyone!! I have been following along with your sleuthing all season as I was super excited about Rich being the bachie! Honestly never thought I would have anything helpful to post myself though- you all are so thorough!!
However I just read this article and couldn't help but share and see what you all think:
The link is: news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/despite-the-sea-of-blondes-left-standing-osher-gunsberg-insists-bachelor-richie-strahan-doesnt-have-a-type/news-story/dbe460d924709ff82de73b31b8792557

The interesting bit is right at the end :

"Last but not least, spoil us up for finale week Osher!
This is easily the most emotional finale I’ve ever been a part of. The entire crew was in tears. Richie is in for quite a week! ​"

Immediately I wondered which of the girls would the crew have felt connected enough to in order to all be in tears (I'm assuming these are emotional/happy tears). The general vibe that I got from interviews/media was that Olena was super private and didn't give much away. Imo I can't imagine that she would've been super chummy with the crew the way perhaps the more social, friendly Nikki would've been. Also Nikki wearing her heart on her sleeve would've made it much easier for the crew to get behind her love story. Imo I just can't see the crew all in tears for anyone but Nikki as F1. If Olena is F1 I think it would've been much more of a surprise to the crew and wouldn't have tugged at the heart strings as much as a connection they've seen strong for months. An argument could be made for Nikki being F2 and the crew crying for her heartache but I just don't think Osh would be trying to promote anything negative about the show like that imo.
I am obviously [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and have been crazy about their connection from the beginning. This has been my fav Bach series since Art Nz!!

Please let me know if I haven't quoted/credited this properly!

handwave welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for that info good read! IMO it would be pretty emotional finale these girls r in deep and saying goodbye to one then I love u to another it's going to be full on! I too love watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I think it will be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the end but who knows it could easily be alex(can't think of a name for them sorry) teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 3806527698 p.s I am watching my first Bach nz and I luuuvvvv Matilda she is gorgeous!great love story them to I like how art always seems to get clumsy around her giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:13 am

by Loulou on Fri 9 Sep 2016 - 22:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great article Sep 9 "with Richie and I, there is fire. The conversation really flowed - behind the scenes we have really good chats, the producers don't show everything on camera."

Bringing this over.
This is an F1 interview.
This is a roller coaster.
Richie looked exhausted in Finale previews and so will we all by next Thursday.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:41 am

Amarylla wrote:Hello everyone!! I have been following along with your sleuthing all season as I was super excited about Rich being the bachie! Honestly never thought I would have anything helpful to post myself though- you all are so thorough!!
However I just read this article and couldn't help but share and see what you all think:
The link is:

This is easily the most emotional finale I’ve ever been a part of. The entire crew was in tears. Richie is in for quite a week! ​"

Immediately I wondered which of the girls would the crew have felt connected enough to in order to all be in tears (I'm assuming these are emotional/happy tears). The general vibe that I got from interviews/media was that Olena was super private and didn't give much away. Imo I can't imagine that she would've been super chummy with the crew the way perhaps the more social, friendly Nikki would've been. Also Nikki wearing her heart on her sleeve would've made it much easier for the crew to get behind her love story. Imo I just can't see the crew all in tears for anyone but Nikki as F1. If Olena is F1 I think it would've been much more of a surprise to the crew and wouldn't have tugged at the heart strings as much as a connection they've seen strong for months. An argument could be made for Nikki being F2 and the crew crying for her heartache but I just don't think Osh would be trying to promote anything negative about the show like that imo.
I am obviously [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and have been crazy about their connection from the beginning. This has been my fav Bach series since Art Nz!!

Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for sharing! Interesting thoughts from Osher.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:55 am

romance realist wrote:by Loulou on Fri 9 Sep 2016 - 22:39

Great article Sep 9 "with Richie and I, there is fire. The conversation really flowed - behind the scenes we have really good chats, the producers don't show everything on camera."

Bringing this over.
This is an F1 interview.
This is a roller coaster.
Richie looked exhausted in Finale previews and so will we all by next Thursday.

IA. Definitely seems like an F1 interview. Doubt she would get such a big spread otherwise. Also the answers were very revealing! This finale is going to be interesting!
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi, guys, just been catching up on Richie's season was intrigued about what people thoughts on the season and his f1. Also catching up on all the conversations/information.

Came across a Rachael interview about the Alex conversation said it didn't happen,  also interesting that Rachael said how all the girls discussed Richie/Nikki.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Carine wrote:Hi, guys, just been catching up on Richie's season was intrigued about what people thoughts on the season and his f1. Also catching up on all the conversations/information.

Came across a Rachael interview about the Alex conversation said it didn't happen,  also interesting that Rachael said how all the girls discussed Richie/Nikki.

I believe and I know past contestants including Sam Frost and Jacinda Gugliemo have said in interviews that the producers are often in the contestants ear telling them that the lead is getting close to a particular girl or girls. This is to create drama and insecurity amongst them. I suspect IMO this is what happened in particular this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Loulou wrote:Quane..."I am going ton finally reveal how I feel, how I felt and it is going to be time to move on,” Khamula told The Daily Telegraph.
I read it as she is finally going to tell Richie how she feels "I love you" scene, how she has been feeling so far (scare of being heartbroken) and once she has opened up it is then time to move the relationship on.  I thought she was talking about the show and where she is at on the show. JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's great to know your perspectives. I am more confident than ever that Rolena's love story will have a happy ending. I am not good at reading people's thoughts or body language, that is why I love to read the posts in this forum, there are so many perspectives to the love story. I am also thankful to all of you who are very kind and sweet in accomodating to my lack of understanding. I am really amazed with the sleuthing works that you guys have done. Unfortunately, my eyesight so are not good enough to see the finer details in the screen caps. I depend on the great works of the posters in this forum. Great job. I am truly amazed. yes

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:22 pm

Totally off topic, but I thought I would ask in this thread since it focuses on the Australian Bachelor and there are several people here who actually live there. There is an Australian show called The Block...home renovations type show...that I have watched several seasons of in Canada. The last one was the all star season and I think was filmed close to Bondi beach. I was just wondering if anyone here would know if it is still on and if there were seasons after that one?

I wonder if Richie would do something like that post show? Many reality stars in the US do crossovers with other reality shows and some have gone on to have their own renovation shows...Chris Lambton and Jillian Harris are the two that immediately come to mind.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:44 pm

Sprite wrote:Totally off topic, but I thought I would ask in this thread since it focuses on the Australian Bachelor and there are several people here who actually live there. There is an Australian show called The Block...home renovations type show...that I have watched several seasons of in Canada. The last one was the all star season and I think was filmed close to Bondi beach. I was just wondering if anyone here would know if it is still on and if there were seasons after that one?

I wonder if Richie would do something like that post show? Many reality stars in the US do crossovers with other reality shows and some have gone on to have their own renovation shows...Chris Lambton and Jillian Harris are the two that immediately come to mind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't live in Australia but it is still on! I love it, there is a season currently on. You can find links to all the seasons on primewire.ag
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:49 pm

Quane wrote:
Loulou wrote:Quane..."I am going ton finally reveal how I feel, how I felt and it is going to be time to move on,” Khamula told The Daily Telegraph.
I read it as she is finally going to tell Richie how she feels "I love you" scene, how she has been feeling so far (scare of being heartbroken) and once she has opened up it is then time to move the relationship on.  I thought she was talking about the show and where she is at on the show. JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's great to know your perspectives. I am more confident than ever that Rolena's love story will have a happy ending. I am not good at reading people's thoughts or body language, that is why I love to read the posts in this forum, there are so many perspectives to the love story. I am also thankful to all of you who are very kind and sweet in accomodating to my lack of understanding. I am really amazed with the sleuthing works that you guys have done. Unfortunately, my eyesight so are not good enough to see the finer details in the screen caps. I depend on the great works of the posters in this forum. Great job. I am truly amazed. yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...I love reading your posts & you are doing awesome......IMO must of us learn each season how to sleuth better....everyone has something to contribute here & it's the beauty of being part of this wonderful forum bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:13 pm

The link is:

Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great first post and you did perfect with the crediting yes

It is interesting what Osher is saying and I can see the "finale" being both episodes (so F3-F2) and then FRC episode so could be emotional for both episodes? For FRC I can see it going both ways and emotional for positive reasons (Richie is happy) as well as for heartbreaking reasons (F2 being heartbroken).

I have also enjoyed watching the connection with Nikki and even if she is not F1 I will still enjoy it. Like you posted, I loved Art and Matilda together and their connection but even if Matilda was not F1 I would have still loved watching it. Same with Richie and Sam Fro when he was F3 and even with Sam Fro when she was F1 and dumped, I still loved watching her as a contestant on S2.

I usually watch for a love story and sleuth for F1 separately so I can watch the story I see but when it comes to sleuthing F1 and especially near the finale I always base the F1 on the s/caps regardless of whether I have seen a love story or not as I believe the s/caps are always unbiased and usually tell the real story so it will be interesting to see what happens and s/caps solidifying not only F2 but also F1.

Just to add: no matter what happens and if one sees a love story with a contestant who is F1 or not F1, it doesn't take away from what one sees as a love story. Many love stories don't end with HEA or are unrequited love stories and everyone views things differently and at the end of the day no one is right or wrong for seeing or not seeing a love story with an F1 or another contestant.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:35 pm

A good read!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT