SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:11 am

Georgia talking about Jake. She seems to be emphasizing chemistry?

One thing that stood out to me is Georgia talks about watching her date at home... so she rewatched her SD of herself with Jake and talking about it in interview?

Part of me wonders if Jake may be F1 and that's why Georgia was in the Gold Coast giving a radio interview in person because I don't recall a past lead doing that (in person at least)?
question
How about your connection with Jake?

It feels like forever ago now! I had this really, really intense chemistry with him straight away on that red carpet. He had this intense eye contact, which in that nervous situation was really comforting. There’s just something there for him, this real chemistry—that’s just the word for it. And you could see after that first date I was… It was so embarrassing, sitting watching it at home—I was bright red, I was so blushy and nervous and giggly. There’s just this real butterfly feeling with him, and this nervous energy and excitement when I’m with him.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:17 am

Tying this into possible HTD for Jake and video of it

Video here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:13 am

Talk about not having personal space. Geez...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:20 am

iamreal2u wrote:Talk about not having personal space.  Geez...

??

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:42 pm

Jake, Sales Professional, 30, QLD

If Georgia’s after the ultimate family man then Jake’s her guy.

“My parents are still married after 45 years. That’s pretty special,” he says of the kind of love he is looking for.

So why is the hunky sales professional still single?

“I think I’m still single because I’ve been hurt on the past and I also believe that I know what I’m searching for in a partner. So I’m a bit picky I guess,” admitting he’s had no luck when it comes to online dating.

“It’s definitely not an interest.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:32 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:

??

The cameras were extremely close....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:42 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

??

The cameras were extremely close....

oh yeah! it feels weird to watch now, especially how awkward it must be at first

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:31 pm

New to the forum. I'm surprised not much is being mentioned about Jake, one of my favorites actually.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:33 am

Cetamy wrote:New to the forum. I'm surprised not much is being mentioned about Jake, one of my favorites actually.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just posted something in the F6 thread about Jake FYI

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks, I read it.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:21 am

Cetamy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks, I read it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] handwave

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:50 am

4health wrote:
Cetamy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks, I read it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] handwave

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just read your epic post on the F1-F6 thread too - that's some mighty impressive research - love your work!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy