SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

couple - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:11 pm

I don't think it'll ever happen but I would love for Jo and Ben would have a real friendship now. I never saw it for them romantically but I really liked their friendship. I don't think either Baddy or Lauren would like that very much though laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

couple - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:13 pm

^ Jordan actually said in an interview (it was a transcript), that he wanted to meet Ben and talk to him about the show, instead of just across the room or something like that, literally two days before they went on that lunch date.

I also have to add the "the other woman he said he loved" is hilarious to me for some reason laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don't think it'll ever happen but I would love for Jo and Ben would have a real friendship now. I never saw it for them romantically but I really liked their friendship. I don't think either Baddy or Lauren would like that very much though laugh out loud
I don't think it'll happen either, mostly because it's just a gut feeling I have laugh out loud BUT, I don't think Jordan or Lauren would care TBH. They've both given very mature answers in response to questions about Ben, JoJo, Robby, etc. So yeah, I think they're all passed it. JoJo and Ben are definitely passed it too. But I agree, JoJo and Ben had an awesome friendship. They were really able to talk to each other about everything IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:18 pm

The 4 of them saw each other before that date... at the ATFR. I suspect that they were told about the lunch date then and how they were to act for the cameras. Reality shows aren't all that "real"

Back to top Go down

Post by BelzC14 Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Ok so I'm a long time lurker but this is my 1st post. Firstly I want to say that I love JoJo & Jordan as a couple. I loved her on Ben's season but always thought that Lauren was a better fit for him so I was stoked when they announced her as the new bachelorette. Secondly I want to say that I absolutley love reading all your posts. It makes my day (well mostly early hours of the morning really as I live in Australia). I don't know how many times I have been lying in bed reading your hularious comments & laughing out loud & waking my husband up and then telling him I'm on the forum then him just saying, "oh again" then going back to sleep.
Anyway just wanted to say that I love it all and enjoy feeling part of something even though till now I was the silent partner.

P.s Alanna you are hilarious. I don't know how many times you posts have had me crying laughing. I love it.

BelzC14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:25 pm

BelzC14 wrote:Ok so I'm a long time lurker but this is my 1st post. Firstly I want to say that I love JoJo & Jordan as a couple. I loved her on Ben's season but always thought that Lauren was a better fit for him so I was stoked when they announced her as the new bachelorette.  Secondly I want to say that I absolutley love reading all your posts. It makes my day (well mostly early hours of the morning really as I live in Australia). I don't know how many times I have been lying in bed reading your hularious comments & laughing out loud & waking my husband up and then telling him I'm on the forum then him just saying, "oh again" then going back to sleep.
Anyway just wanted to say that I love it all and enjoy feeling part of something even though till now I was the silent partner.

P.s Alanna you are hilarious. I don't know how many times you posts have had me crying laughing. I love it.
How sweet!! Welcome, welcome, please post with us more and thank you!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:26 pm

BelzC14 wrote:Ok so I'm a long time lurker but this is my 1st post. Firstly I want to say that I love JoJo & Jordan as a couple. I loved her on Ben's season but always thought that Lauren was a better fit for him so I was stoked when they announced her as the new bachelorette.  Secondly I want to say that I absolutley love reading all your posts. It makes my day (well mostly early hours of the morning really as I live in Australia). I don't know how many times I have been lying in bed reading your hularious comments & laughing out loud & waking my husband up and then telling him I'm on the forum then him just saying, "oh again" then going back to sleep.

Agreed x10!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:27 pm

JoJo has just hit 2 million followers on IG! That's our girlllll.. Peeps just can't get enough. Join the club! laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Agreed x10!
Thanks guys, this is only encouraging me laugh out loud laugh out loud I loveeee posting with ya'll heartbeat

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo has just hit 2 million followers on IG! That's our girlllll.. Peeps just can't get enough. Join the club! laugh out loud IMO.
She is awesome and is insanely likable!! I'm glad everyone else see it too!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Agreed x10!

Ditto with the bolded. Welcomeparty! Belz and keep on posting.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:30 pm

Jordan at work taken from Jo's snaps.

Bring your fiancé to work day!!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:33 pm

I loved how Jo was giggling and he was clearly flirting with her in that table top post pic in the top right hand corner laugh out loud They're SOO cute and flirty together at all times. So fun!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick