SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Di_ATL Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:09 pm

bamagal wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:These two have been MIA so far today. Was Jordan on Finebaum today? Are they still in Chico? Are they separated again? What's the deal?

I  would assume travelling! The first SEC game is tomorrow night!

Ahh yes our Baddy's team (Vandy vs South Carolina) play tomorrow but on the ESPN no

But he can definitely cover my boys, University of TN vs Appalachian State, they play on SEC Network High clap

I know I'll be watching two fold, to route for my boys and see if I can catch a sneaky peak of our Baddy thumbsup Metpro - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 2498057887

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Metpro - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:12 pm

Higgs13 wrote:I don't know if this will work or not since this is the first time I've tried this.  If I did something wrong, admins feel free to delete.  

I found a Bustle article from June 7 Entertainment by Kelly Schremph (not taking credit for anything just trying to share here) that has a couple more videos of Jordan playing football (he was really good!!) At the end of one of those videos, AR is there cheering him on at Vandy.  If you scroll down, there is an absolutely insane video that BBJ posted on his Instagram (22 months ago is what it says in the caption) of him working out - he must have a 4 foot vertical jump.  Crazy!  What an athlete!
These credits were also at the bottom of the article:  Images: Rick Rowell/ABC; Jordan Rodgers/Instagram

http://www.bustle.com/articles/165375-videos-of-jordan-rodgers-playing-football-prove-the-bachelorette-contestant-was-a-star

@Higgs13 Nice job on bringing the article over! I enjoyed that vid. What an athlete!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:35 am

They're surprisingly still in Chico! They're having dinner with Jordan's co-worker's from metpro:

https://instagram.com/p/BJzGKGNhRkn/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:10 am

Ash2214 wrote:They're surprisingly still in Chico! They're having dinner with Jordan's co-worker's from metpro:

#MetPro partners by @leisdennis

https://instagram.com/p/BJzGKGNhRkn/

The caption mentioned METPRO partners . It looks like they are all couples, Jordan must be so happy to have Jo in his life and won't feel left out. So happy to see Jo spending quality time with Jordan's family and Metpro colleagues.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:14 am

I don't think Baddy would care if he had to go alone to stuff like this: he went alone in a photo booth at a wedding last year per Insta and still had fun and laughed at himself laugh out loud It's what makes him so incredibly appealing to women imo. With that said, I don't think anything can be a substitute to a real best friend, which is what he seems to have found now Smiley

It sounds like college football starts this weekend from my incredibly limited knowledge, so they must be leaving today, either together or separately.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:58 pm

Becca has started a blog and her first post was about JoJo. Super cute!

http://www.beccatilleyblog.com/becca_and_jojo/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:04 pm

^ I was JUST coming to post that, Ash! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:36 pm

That sleeping video of Jordan on the plane that JoJo posted to snap chat laugh out loud

They left Chico, but wherever they went, they're together. It should be interesting to see if they headed back to Dallas or if she went to NC with him. Jordan will be on a rotation with other analysts, so he might not have to work this weekend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:40 pm

JoJo doesn't have a lick of makeup on in that new snap and she looks so incredibly GORGEOUS. She's one of the prettiest people I've ever seen without makeup. So fresh faced and glowing. No bags or pimples or wrinkles or discolored skin.. She's perfect!! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Jordan still looks cute sleeping. And I love seeing him so affectionate with Jojo. Hugging and teasing her to post a bad pic giggling ..They both look so happy and relax.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:30 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ1iBUaALs9

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Baddy looks like such a little boy as he's sleeping & ITA Jo is so naturally beautiful! I need Jordan to post a couple of these so called 'bad' photos laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick