SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:29 am

Happy birthday to Jordannnn!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:30 am

"Food Baby".... loved it when Jordan holds Jo's hand at the end.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJuXWYbBpgt

|| Food baby!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:32 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJuW5VBhwvi

|| Ben B has a smoke show gf....and a creepy azz voice || @joelle_fletcher #TheBachelorette #JojoFletcher #JordanRodgers #JojoAndJordan #Snapchat {
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:34 am

While Jordan is busy working.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJuWeCyh1pJ

|| Werk Werk Werk!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:35 am

Alanna wrote:Wow. So little Miss Prefect broke the rules!! I wonder how much convincing this took before she went for it?? Of course, the convincer was BBJ so maybe it took a whole of 2 seconds before she was down for the count laugh out loud

Their snaps were so cute!! They love each other's attention laugh out loud I think Jo was rocking yet another Metpro tee in bed too Smiley 

And happy birthday, Baddy!!!

Little miss perfect probably had a heart attack when he showed up to her LA hotel that time too. BBJ just didn't give a crap laugh out loud so great.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:36 am

Jo looks so cute in her eyeglasses

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJuWG71h24A

|| ....... @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 || #TheBachelorette #JojoFletcher #JordanRodgers #JojoAndJordan #Snapchat by @jojoandjordansnaps
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:37 am

I liked the food baby one too! Jo is such a good sport to BBJ's teasing. They're lucky that only one of them is the teaser 90% of the time and the other is the laugher laugh out loud

And yeah @Ash2214, I love that he just. doesn't. care! It's such a great match for a girl that cares so much all the time imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Wow. So little Miss Prefect broke the rules!! I wonder how much convincing this took before she went for it?? Of course, the convincer was BBJ so maybe it took a whole of 2 seconds before she was down for the count laugh out loud

Their snaps were so cute!! They love each other's attention laugh out loud I think Jo was rocking yet another Metpro tee in bed too Smiley 

And happy birthday, Baddy!!!

Little miss perfect probably had a heart attack when he showed up to her LA hotel that time too. BBJ just didn't give a crap laugh out loud so great.

She really likes to use his Metpro shirts giggling . SO they sneak out twice undetected by the producers jojofletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 5 3806527698 .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:58 am

Really happy that Jojo is not doing DWTS! It would be to much for an early relationship IO
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:19 am

I just want to know how on earth they got away with sneaking over to Chico undected by other people and TPTB..? How'd they pull that off? Especially in those terrible costumes... laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I just want to know how on earth they got away with sneaking over to Chico undected by other people and TPTB..? How'd they pull that off? Especially in those terrible costumes... laugh out loud
Me too!! Clearly her handler was napping on the job.

And I'm so glad about dwts too. I don't care if it makes me a bad fan laugh out loud I didn't think the stress on her baby relationship was a good idea, especially for someone like Jo. She will find something else, I'm sure! I wonder if she declined or if it was just never offered?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:26 am

JoJo just snapped. She was saying "happy birthday!" And "it's your birthday!" while Jordan was fixing something. It's 6:26 am in California.. Why are they up so early? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick