SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:00 am

:bigsmile:

From last night snap story.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKvKjR1jWzy

@beccatilley ⇢ @robertgraham24 ⇢ #beccatilley#robertgraham#BachelorNation#TheBachelor by @robertandbecca
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:42 am

How awesome!! They're hanging out with this beast tonight: https://www.instagram.com/jiffpom/?hl=en

Baddy seems to spend all his snapping time on Jo, socks, and pups laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:54 am

Apparently even David Spade loves JoJo too. He just shared the same picture of them to his IG laugh out loud hilarious

I love how in JoJo's latest snap Jordan and JoJo's brother Ben are deep in conversation and not even paying attention to anyone else laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:04 am

Does anyone have a clip of JoJo and Jordan presenting last night? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:Apparently even David Spade loves JoJo too. He just shared the same picture of them to his IG laugh out loud hilarious

I love how in JoJo's latest snap Jordan and JoJo's brother Ben are deep in conversation and not even paying attention to anyone else laugh out loud
right haha also explain to me why Ashley I is trying to be buddy buddy with Jordan? laugh out loud
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:32 am

Alanna wrote:
A.j wrote:Per Jo's latest snap, they're hanging with the others but all I can notice is Robert in the back all alone and not with becca  beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 1f47f
Me too!! Not shocked. Of course he needed to be by her side on the bathroom floor if they're really together. Sounds hilarious but I'm totally serious! And Jo is gonna be sooooo jelly if BBJ spends more time in the garden than "dancing" with her and carrying her around laugh out loud

Alanna for once I have to disagree Hugesmile On a bathroom floor it`s always better to have your best friend with you, letting your man hold your hear can end really really bad cantstopl !!! The man is good for the carrying after the bathroom floor laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:59 am

JoJo seems like so much fun to hang with from Beccas snap story haha btw I noticed not all snaps upload right away because so many are popping up from a couple hours ago. no idea
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:28 am

sweptfringe wrote:JoJo seems like so much fun to hang with from Beccas snap story haha btw I noticed not all snaps upload right away because so many are popping up from a couple hours ago. no idea
That ALWAYS happens to me too. I think it's an issue with snapchat.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:31 am

JoJo was 100 % commited to partying it up as the night went on. Jordan looked popped in most of the snaps from last night. I think he was done laugh out loud

Ps: somehow someway, JoJo's strappy heel fell off her foot while she was just SITTING but the strap stayed around her ankle... beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:15 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
A.j wrote:Per Jo's latest snap, they're hanging with the others but all I can notice is Robert in the back all alone and not with becca  beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 1f47f
Me too!! Not shocked. Of course he needed to be by her side on the bathroom floor if they're really together. Sounds hilarious but I'm totally serious! And Jo is gonna be sooooo jelly if BBJ spends more time in the garden than "dancing" with her and carrying her around laugh out loud

Alanna for once I have to disagree Hugesmile On a bathroom floor it`s always better to have your best friend with you, letting your man hold your hear can end really really bad cantstopl !!! The man is good for the carrying after the bathroom floor laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Ha!! Hard to argue with your point of view but imo, Jo could have told BBJ to leave and go to bed and she'd take care of her friend but clearly she didn't and wanted him there too. I'd definitely be side eyeing BBJ if Jo was the one that was sick and he was MIA last night laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:26 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo was 100 % commited to partying it up as the night went on. Jordan looked popped in most of the snaps from last night. I think he was done laugh out loud

Ps: somehow someway, JoJo's strappy heel fell off her foot while she was just SITTING but the strap stayed around her ankle... beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 3806527698

In the snap JoJo sent out in the afternoon of them walking outside to let everyone know they were alive, Jordan's immediate response "barely" laugh out loud JoJo was like the energizer bunny.. She just wouldn't stop dancing laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:40 am

Last night at I heart radio after party. Looks like Jojo was wearing a romper.

http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/jordan-rodgers-and-jojo-fletcher?excludenudity=true&family=editorial&page=1&phrase=jordan%20rodgers%20and%20jojo%20fletcher&sort=newest#license

Some cute pics from Day 1 Iheart radio...

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Jojo-fletcher-2016-iheartradio-music-festival-day-1-in-las-vegas-sat-sep-24-2016_1
http://www.celebcarpet.com/jojo-fletcher-2016-iheartradio-music-festival-day-1-in-las-vegas-sat-sep-24-2016

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Jojo-fletcher-2016-iheartradio-music-festival-day-1-in-las-vegas-sat-sep-24-2016_2
http://www.celebcarpet.com/photo-gallery/65465/2/jojo-fletcher-2016-iheartradio-music-festival-day-1-in-las-vegas-sat-sep-24-2016
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick