SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Not sure if this is true or not, but this girl claims she was on the same plane as Jordan and JoJo last night in the Atlanta airport and helped give them directions. Atlanta is a really quick flight to where Jordan needed to be today for the game in Alabama tomorrow:

@merwynne117: When The Bachelorette flys economy (insert "She's just like us!" Moment)

@merwynne11: Claim to fame: gave Jojo and Jordan (the bachelorette) directions in the Atlanta airport #winning

Either she's lying or JoJo went with Jordan. I don't see why JoJo would have a layover from CA to Atlanta and then to Dallas.
Thanks for posting! I saw those earlier and just thought literally nothing laugh out loud Thanks for pointing out that they were together in an airport instead of Jo flying to Dallas. She hasn't been spotted all day and hasn't posted anything so tbd where she is this weekend. If she opted to stay with Baddy, I'll be so shocked of course laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

beccatilley - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:41 pm

I saw them earlier too and then I saw them again tonight and was like ya know, this could totally be true laugh out loud

It does make sense and realistically, we probably wouldn't even know if she's there because she would presumably just hang in their hotel room tonight with him and tomorrow while he's working. We know he tends to head home asap either the night he's done with work or the next morning. Where they were already flying out of CA, I could see her just going with him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Josh is talking about the SEC game in Athens on Twitter. Is that the same game Jordan is commentating?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:40 pm

^ No. Jordan's calling the auburn/Louisiana- Monroe game tm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:25 pm

A.j wrote:^ No. Jordan's calling the auburn/Louisiana- Monroe game tm.
Ah okay. Thanks!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:35 pm

Well I guess I'll go post in the general forum. Didn't realize you can't say negative things in the fan forum. My bad.

Last edited by Sansanfan on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:08 pm

^^ I hope administration blocks JoJos harrasers ip now they are trying to come here and destroy the peace :/ or better yet report to the authorities! *EDIT*

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : personal comments toward other members)
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:47 am

*EDIT* 99% positive Switzerland has found the forum! Lawd... IMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : members are allowed to read the threads they choose)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:00 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote: 99% positive Switzerland has found the forum! Lawd... IMO.

I agree with you Len , it's the same toxic comment I saw on Jojo and Jordan's IG.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:09 am

sweptfringe wrote:^^ I hope administration blocks JoJos hassars ip now they are trying to come here and destroy the peace :/ or better yet report to the authorities!

"Our" mods have always been vigilant and have the ability to block people who are here just to harass!  They deserve BIG thank you IMO!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:51 am

Sorry for the double post, but if JoJo is with Jordan, she is in for a treat. Auburn is known as "the loveliest village on the Plains".  Beautiful campus  - lots of football tradition!  Wish I could volunteer to be her tour guide!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:21 am

bamagal wrote:
sweptfringe wrote:^^ I hope administration blocks JoJos hassars ip now they are trying to come here and destroy the peace :/ or better yet report to the authorities!

"Our" mods have always been vigilant and have the ability to block people who are here just to harass!  They deserve BIG thank you IMO!

Thank you for the big thumbs up. thumbsup

This is simply a suggestion to all in this thread and not the person I am quoting: When someone comes into a fan thread and posts something that appears questionable to the fan thread rules, please hit the report button. The mods will take care of it ASAP.
Commenting on post that conflicts with the rules only incites chaos and takes the thread away from it's purpose.  :gotcha:

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick