SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by california90 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Duke702 wrote:I hope the girls are not all 10+ years younger than him ... I hope they have a lot of 30+ girls don't really want to see him with a bunch of 25 year olds.

I hope so too.. I tweeted that in response to Mike G. That way our next 'ette can be older too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Seriously y'all! Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!

F yeah!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:49 pm

sdmom wrote:Just when I thought I would quit this franchise and now this!!!
Really really hope Nick will find his one and only, but also worried how he will be portrayed. Since he's 35/36, I hope they will give us mature attractive interesting women. I remember he posted on IG that you need to be a bit of censored to be his friend, so his f1 may be a bit b$tchy.
Anyway, it's going to be an entertaining season! Let the snark begin!
You might have gotten that with Luke's season, you def. won't get it with Nick's. It'll be a bloodbath. Enjoy! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:49 pm

mindless wrote:LOL, Josh is already passive-aggressively liking tweets about how Nick can now get over his obsession with him. Oh, the self-importance!

I don't get the obsession of Nick on Josh myself.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:49 pm

mindless wrote:LOL, Josh is already passive-aggressively liking tweets about how Nick can now get over his obsession with him. Oh, the self-importance!

Of course it has to be about him. Rolling Eyes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:50 pm

Rolly wrote:

Of course it has to be about him. Rolling Eyes

Half the posts from Nick's fans are of what are Josh's opinions on this.

I find that both Nick and Josh have a horrible track record.

Last edited by atem on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:50 pm

truelovealways wrote:The ego on this family is UNREAL  spitcoffee
Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray  47m47 minutes ago
I'm so happy it's Nick, maybe he'll concentrate on his relationships and not Josh!

Hahaha the snark has began!

I also wanna see what Kaitlyn has to say.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:51 pm

I picked up on Josh's anger issue during Andi's season. I am not sure how people didn't pick up on it sooner.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Nick couldn't care less about Josh. IMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:52 pm

BKay wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
see2love wrote:

This from Josh's sister "And you wonder why the edits have been the way they have in BIP
Oh yay Josh's family has started the shading stay tuned for MM's rant Afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 16 3806527698

Josh needs to rein in his women or he might not get a paid-for wedding.

laugh out loud there won't be a wedding, much less a tv wedding for the hulk and the Duhh.  Unless... Maybe a fake one like Lacy and Marcus.  laugh out loud

But oh that would have made for good tv to watch him when Nick was announced.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:52 pm

atem wrote:

I don't get the obsession of Nick on Josh myself.

Perhaps it's not an obsession but a genuine concern for Amanda considering everything Andi had to say about Josh's behaviour towards her? I don't even know Amanda personally and I'm sit here wondering WTH she's thinking. Nick has proven time and time again that he's a good friend. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:53 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Nick couldn't care less about Josh. IMO

His fans sure do.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90