SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterParadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:51 am

This is just a mighty circle, huh?! JoJo "leaves" Nick for the bachelorette and he unfollows her on Instagram (laugh out loud) And Nick "leaves" Jen for the bachelor and she unfollows him on Instagram and IG. Salt to wound, I'd say. These folks weren't actual BF/GF..let alone "real" dating, so I don't get the passive aggressiveness IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

AfterParadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:53 am

I'm still amazed by the topic title Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall.

We've had so many different Nick thread over the past years that it still sureal we are now able to call him The bachelor 21.

I think i will be on cloud 9 on this forum until the season air.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:54 am

I hope there are no returnees. If any girls in the Bach Pool of Contestants Past and Present were interested, they've had like 2-3 years to jump on it. JMO

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:55 am

Alanna wrote:My long held wish is that either the f1 rejects the lead dramatically at the frc and/or a previous lead returns to compete for the person s/he dumped at f2. I might get my wishes this season if Andi returns. Would be sooo fascinating. Either way, I'm guessing there will be lots of feisty brunettes, which always end up as my favorite characters, so I'm excited!
Yas to feisty brunettes! No more soft spoken blondes! My dreammmm come true. I like a man that wants the sass of a woman. Bring it on Nicky! laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:56 am

Jen has already said no on Twitter. The thing about Jen is that when her week of BIP aired she liked tweets referring to her lack of screen time and overall she has gotten less of a story than Izzy to this point.
I think the edit surprised her as the season progressed but even when she is just part of a group she still gives off a low energy vibe so I think the edit is accurate in some respects. 
I like Jen but she and Nick are only a match in compassion and logic. Would have been better as friends.

Moving on to the anticipation of passionate scenes in Bach  :Woah-hoo: :yes:  that's a given. Sexually timid women need not apply. The same would have applied if Arie Jr PINKHEART was the next Bach. These are uninhibited men who are comfortable and confident in their own sexuality and in their mid-30's.  Nick has been absolutely upfront in interviews that he needs an intimacy partner that can keep things interesting with him because she will be it for life and he feels that is an important compatability factor of marriage.
I look forward to seeing some mature confident women who own their sexuality instead of giggly "oh, he kissed me" types. There are a lot of empowered passionate women out there who need to be represented for a change.
I'm looking forward to a no fairytale season.  Can the soaring music and ridiculous fireworks and bring on something more RL.  
Every woman who now knows they've been cast would know his views and should be prepared for more than 1st base if the attraction is mutual and intense.  
I think he will 3rd base it with a few before HTD and because of his own experience will only have 2 FD and only home run with his F1.  I also think he has a very clear view on personality traits that must be there so as fun as the physical will be for viewers (exciting for some; controversial for others) he will be looking for a complete relationship.  I'm hoping to see some really good conversations for a change - intense flirting and smart, deep chit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:00 pm

Well, now we know why he went on BIP; obviously this was a deal with producers to see whether his rehabilitation through editing would work enough with viewers, after which he would be rewarded as the next Bachelor. I guess they feared that Luke would be too boring or not "produce-able" enough. Personally, I'm happy, it's going to be a far more interesting season with Nick as the lead. Part of the interest of course, as happens every season, will be to see whether he remains as popular as he is now, or if seeing more of him ends up changing his ardent fans' opinions of him for the worse.

Congrats, Nick. I guess this is what he has been gunning for all along and why he left his sales career. Probably a better move (and easier way to earn his money) than DWTS would have been.

I hope they don't cast a whole bunch of waitresses in their mid 20's. Since he is apparently such a "catch", maybe some more established career women in their late 20's-early 30's will apply.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:04 pm

^ I'm sure they'll apply. But TPTB won't cast them (maybe 4 in total.) This is gonna be a young cast, like every season, and morseo because it's Nick IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:06 pm

So about Nicky as the bachelor, first season of this franchise I might watch just to see a rejected bachelor in the end ... Anyone who goes on 4 dating shows with Fleiss's franchise to find love, really how sincere can he be, its comical actually? no no Aint buying it! And for CH to say he is so deserving, really?! Sorry CH he is no more deserving than any other man.

Like some have said, the best story line that hasn't happened with this crazy franchise YET and that would be fitting, would be his chosen F1 reject him in the end. We all know most are there just to start a career, get there name out there to be the next ette, to travel and have a few week fling. So he is the perfect candidate to do this with, since he has done it for 3 straight years... I mean he is the man after all who did fiance' type stuff and was so broken hearted, whoa me, yea right cantstopl he came on the next "ettes" season and banged her immediately :shocked!:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:26 pm

Does Chris Harrison really want us to believe that Nick is the most sincere? laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:29 pm

Diana wrote:Does Chris Harrison really want us to believe that Nick is the most sincere? laugh out loud
He is the producers best puppet so sure why not? I'd love him too if I was Chris. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:31 pm

Nick reminds me of Brad Womack, who got 2 whole seasons as the Bachelor, and his last season he was 38! And he picked Emily who was 24. And he STILL didn't end up getting married.

So I really hope Nick picks someone around 30+, and I REALLY hope he actually gets married from this this time. WAY too many chances for him to STILL end up single. I think that's why he said he is "more nervous" than anything. I hope he looks past just looks, and doesn't fall for a bunch of 25 year olds who don't care as much about something serious. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:32 pm

bronco18 wrote:I hope there are no returnees. If any girls in the Bach Pool of Contestants Past and Present were interested, they've had like 2-3 years to jump on it. JMO

Don't hold your breath!! JMHO. AfterParadise - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 31 3806527698
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90