SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:21 pm

I am very happy & excited to finally see Nick go for it! Best choice in a long time Smiley He will be a great Bachelor! IMO
Looking so forward to seeing him on my tv screen every week! Love this guy & all he stands for! xo

setlife -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

setlife -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:42 pm

sbolduc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'll bet Andi won't give such a glowing statement! giggling

I don't know - I think to save face she likely won't but.... they have a lot of mutual friends. Even Kelly T last night said that she thought Nick would be a good bachelor. Plus Andi said after Kaitlyn's season that she thought he was a good pick for the Bachelor and was sincere about finding love - which was such a bizarre headline.

Regardless I don't think there is that much animosity between Andi/Nick as they might want us to believe - I have seen too many signs on SM etc. with support coming from either person's party directed at the other to convince me otherwise.

If that is really the case, then it might not be that farfetched that she shows up on his season to correct the mistake she made the first time around.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:44 pm

I'm praying to the reality tv deities that Andi shows up and rectifies her mistake. Come on, show, make it happen!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:46 pm

I can't believe I'm saying this but I want her to go on his season too. Her season is the one that will never end so might as well have her actually show up this time. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this but I want her to go on his season too. Her season is the one that will never end so might as well have her actually show up this time. laugh out loud

And have Nick take her to F2 and dump her a**...but, not sleep with her!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this but I want her to go on his season too. Her season is the one that will never end so might as well have her actually show up this time. laugh out loud

Even if Andi just shows up the first night, like Jake Pavelka did with Jo Jo just there to give advise, just imagine the TV gold reaction from him and the other women vying for his affection.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:55 pm

After so many comments and though I'm with Kasha on this one, I start to think maybe the only way to give Nick a clean break from the whole Andi name-dropping in the media after his season would be if she comes ... preferably on the night one ... like "the friend JP" did on Jojo's season ... coming in while the CP is on its way ... shocking everyone that the new arrival might join the rest ... but it's just there to publicly bury the hatchet ... sorta.

Sprite ... you are scaring me, this time I mean it! giggling Stop calling it ... I believe in the power of thoughts Embarressed! setlife -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 pm

happygolucky wrote:After so many comments and though I'm with Kasha on this one, I start to think maybe the only way to give Nick a clean break from the whole Andi name-dropping in the media after his season would be if she comes ... preferably on the night one ... like "the friend JP" did on Jojo's season ... coming in while the CP is on its way ... shocking everyone that the new arrival might join the rest ... but it's just there to publicly bury the hatchet ... sorta.

Sprite ... you are scaring me, this time I mean it! giggling Stop calling it ... I believe in the power of thoughts Embarressed! setlife -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

Just keep track of how many of my predictions come true. Maybe I can contact tptb and start a new career as a writer and then I could be the inside source!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:43 pm

Sprite wrote:

And have Nick take her to F2 and dump her a**...but, not sleep with her!

Andi is not good enough for Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:50 pm

It would be sort of sweet if they went a full circle, Andi coming to make amends and be the 'shocking return'.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:03 pm

I gotta give Andi some credit here. Has any Bachelorette ever picked such an amazing F4? Josh, Nick, CS and Marcus have really been a gift to us these past two years. Andi deserves a little screentime on Nick's season just for that. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:29 pm

No! There isn't one good reason I can think of to bring her back.

I can just see it now. Pouring on the southern drawl, just to get back at CH and her other ex. She changed her mind, she does in fact like to hear the 'eff word, you only live once, whyyyy nawwwt? Good gosh! Just no! I'd rather see a new contestant bring on the drama than Andi's OTT fake lying behaviour just to keep her botoxed face in the limelight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes