SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:06 pm

I don't see hanging in for Jared for year as a bad thing.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:17 pm

Just now watching BIP from last night. Vinnie's "Who is this?" just cracked me up.. perfect..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:21 pm

Is Ashley saving herself for marriage? I never got that impression, and by her constantly and smugly implying that she would be ready to give it up to this guy and that one, I find it hard to believe she has any deeply held belief, religious or otherwise, about why she is still a virgin. On the contrary, I suspect that she is so emotionally stunted that none of her romantic relationships have gotten further than a handful of dates before the guy hightails it out of there. I think she has impossibly high standards about the kind of man she will date, and those that fit the bill aren't interested in sticking around once they get to know her. IMO she needs to find a sweet, kind-hearted, average looking nerdy guy, who might view her as a "prize", and would be willing to put up with her social awkwardness, not pressure her, and help her to start thinking and acting like an adult. But I doubt that's what she's looking for, and she's not going to find it if her dating pool is restricted to BN.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Ashley is not saving herself for marriage, she's just waiting for a guy she's in love with. Unfortunately it seems like Jared is the only guy so far she's felt that way about and he wants nothing to do with her lady bits.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:58 pm

When I read the original, now deleted and replaced with revised version of Ashley's Cosmo recap, with all of the ranting about editing, my first thought was she burned the bridge with TPTB. Last night's twitter complaint about the edit further confirmed that in my mind.

So rants about edit are reason 3,546,789 why she'd never be considered for 'ette.

It would make for an interesting M & G though. I could see the limos pulling up, the guys saying "hell no" in unison, and refusing to get out of the limo or getting out to hitchhike back to the hotel afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:31 pm

I apologize. All this time I thought she was saving herself for marriage. I guess I didn't understand her while she sniffles snorts cries and whines. cheeky

IA @KB_Mom It will be interesting going forward what position this puts her in when it comes to TPTB. She seems to have been complaining for most of the season about her edit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Becca is saving herself for marriage, and honestly because she has that defined goal it seems less of an issue than Ashley looking for the unfortunate future victim who might take hers. JMO.

@KB_Mom, laughing so hard as I picture guys exiting the other side of the limo while trying to figure out how to contact Uber without their phones.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:29 pm

KB_Mom wrote:When I read the original, now deleted and replaced with revised version of Ashley's Cosmo recap, with all of the ranting about editing, my first thought was she burned the bridge with TPTB.  Last night's twitter complaint about the edit further confirmed   that in my mind.  

So rants about edit are reason 3,546,789 why she'd never be considered for 'ette.

It would make for an interesting M & G though.  I could see the limos pulling up, the guys saying "hell no" in unison, and refusing to get out of the limo or getting out to hitchhike back to the hotel  afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 3806527698  

I sure hope you're right! because that's what I thought about Nick until a week ago so a bit worried myself giggling . Last night all I could think of was if TPTB's idea of a good lead is someone on their 4th season, who's totally played out as a character (IMO), who's been repeatedly broken hearted on tv, who's great at creating a swirl of drama around them (IMO) and who I'm totally sick of, yikes, Ashley could have a great shot at it. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:31 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 53m53 minutes ago
Big announcement coming tonight #Bachelornation. Make sure you are a watching all two hours tonight. Just like last week you never know.....
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:36 pm

^^^ Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 2292733854 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 2292733854 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 16 2292733854 :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging

it's probably some news on being renewed or something... Unless they have decided to replace CH or something.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:48 pm

? Wedding date announcement?
Elan perhaps?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:49 pm

I think this time around I will listen to Fleiss. He knocked the bejesus out of me with his news last week.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+59
siena
Mommyof2
Cocoasneeze
suzq
ElonM
pbmax
Ash2214
Alanna
Laura Walsh
california90
bleuberry