SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Diana wrote:for me, the only couple that is actually believable is Carly and Evan. They are the only ones I'm quietly rooting for.

I hope the very best for all the couples but I am afraid that Carly will end up breaking Evans heart. Just a hunch. I hope I am wrong.

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by SueSt Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Seabear wrote:Maybe the ratings tanked last night Because at this point it is Obvious that TPTB/ABC only want heavily edited and Super Scripted Storylines on the shows. And like to feature cast who are good Puppets.  BORING...IMO.
JMO

I didn't help me that TPTB announced a current BIP contestant is the new bachelor. I mean huh??? no idea
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:18 pm

veg_out wrote:I'd wager some money on Carly and Evan. He pursued her, he adores her, they are older, they've both been through hard relationships so they appreciate what they've found, they have fun together, they are both chill, they live in Nashville. I could go on with their similarities and compatibility. The other couples have a harder, longer road, IMO, based on personalities, dynamic, and compatibility that's been on display this season.

Like Carly's first reaction to Evan, I too was surprised that they were one of the couples to emerge from this insanity. They have pleasantly surprised me with their normalness despite the show's efforts to make them "weird." I can't wait to see what tonight has in store for them. They're adorable. PINKHEART

ITA vegout. Something very authentic about their courtship. I have great hopes for them!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:04 pm

Maddy wrote:
elan gale wrote:elan gale Verified account  ‏@theyearofelan  
If you didn't see part 1 of the #BachelorInParadise finale last night catch up right now because tonight is the biggest night in TV History

Okay Elan.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Can we ban Carly from saying Kirk's name the rest of the episode? The poor guy has been mentioned more than some of the cast members actually in paradise!

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 87b72b10 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 86669110 afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:07 pm

The close up of Carly and Evan kissing, ewww.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:09 pm

Seabear wrote:
Maddy wrote:
elan gale wrote:elan gale Verified account  ‏@theyearofelan  
If you didn't see part 1 of the #BachelorInParadise finale last night catch up right now because tonight is the biggest night in TV History

Okay Elan.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

? Why would we need to see last night if whatever happens tonight?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:13 pm

umngirl wrote:Can we ban Carly from sayng Kirk's name the rest of the episode? The poor guy has been mentioned more than some of the cast members actually in paradise!

My thought is that she is really excited about Evan but she was that way last year with Kirk. Emotionally she was burned once in this same situation so she is scared to be too hopeful again. I think deep down she knows this is right though. JMO

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:15 pm

So weird we haven't heard Evan mention his kids at all.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:20 pm

A part of me thinks they made Nick the Bachelor, and announced it early, just so people would hate him again. Like oh you're the fan favorite now? We'll change that. Having to watch him with Jen knowing he's the Bachelor makes him seem sleazy and not genuine. Seeing people on twitter commenting about it. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:21 pm

They are starting with Evan and Carly? I thought these would be just before Nick and Jen...because you know they will be last for all the drama of the rejection.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Why didn't Evan and Carly dress up. For this big moment

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+59
siena
Mommyof2
Cocoasneeze
suzq
ElonM
pbmax
Ash2214
Alanna
Laura Walsh
california90
bleuberry